Big grats to Kklas on RR11

GrivneKelmorian

Fledgling Freddie
Gups said:
Who Me ??!?!?!?!? :eek6:

i say the same.. ive not popped you for a fg, unless if your running with 2 others and heading streight towards me.. :p

would of been fun to fight you 1vs1 some time, but that wont happen i guess..

grats tho

Kklas

Fledgling Freddie
GrivneKelmorian said:
i say the same.. ive not popped you for a fg, unless if your running with 2 others and heading streight towards me..

would of been fun to fight you 1vs1 some time, but that wont happen i guess..

Well gupet was kidding i guess since he does that a lot (yes when u were with hatsim + 1 more and still attack when more mids around or in other various moments, but its your right to do it, my right is to group!)
Grivne you were running with a fg, poped so many u cant remember i guess
Say where and when and we can meet 1vs1 if you want ^^

DeadOnArrival said:
Gratz KKlass-You are so Uber i salute you m8

i sence the irony, cause you "whine" on the other post, you mean you are all ungrouped when you all camp amg odins. Ah solo then :<

klavrynd said:
"get a life zerging noob" seems the most appropriate

Hi rr5 zerk with det1 or 0 (until someone told u to respec i guess). Baiting for 4-5 sbs/hunters as a solo zerk is solo !!!. But as i can see you are pissed with me because i :wij: you (i mean killed is the most appropriate).

DeadOnArrival

Loyal Freddie
Kklas said:
Well gupet was kidding i guess since he does that a lot (yes when u were with hatsim + 1 more and still attack when more mids around or in other various moments, but its your right to do it, my right is to group!)

i sence the irony, cause you "whine" on the other post, you mean you are all ungrouped when you all camp amg odins. Ah solo then :<

Hi rr5 zerk with det1 or 0 (until someone told u to respec i guess). Baiting for 4-5 sbs/hunters as a solo zerk is solo !!!. But as i can see you are pissed with me because i :wij: you (i mean killed is the most appropriate).

Er yeh youll prolly find i do solo these days 95% of the time - not all of the time because its very rare that anybody soloes all of the time...impossible to say...i was using english humour and irony your right kklass but deep down it takes a lot of hard work getting to rr11 and im not going to moan about that - Well Done!

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
Grats Kklas. We don´t meet often but when we do it has always been fun

On the house :drink:

Tristessa

One of Freddy's beloved
Big grats mate and well done. Keep up the good work and piss off the few true whiners even more :worthy: *Well 1 at least and I think it's rather obvious by this thread which kwlopaido tou kerata it is* ;)

Dreami

Fledgling Freddie
QQ more retards, Kklas plays Minstrel very good in groups.

GrivneKelmorian

Fledgling Freddie
Kklas said:

im not mad enough to duel a minstrel on max toa gear, rr11, ml10.
you hit 2 - 3 times as hard as me, got 3 forms of CC (counting FZ as cc ;)).
3 times the active RAs. You can easy kill me flawless. You know that, aswell as me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom