Well Played Arauddry and Kklas...

constanze

Fledgling Freddie
Dorin said:
you mean you actually need to play good as an infil + mincer ?

oh, thats new.

jada jada press f6 and hit again for 500+ unstyled with your savage

Exellenze

Fledgling Freddie
constanze said:
jada jada press f6 and hit again for 500+ unstyled with your savage

jada jada PA for 1000 dam. Jada jada vanish and PA again. Jada jada DF. Jada jada get your mincer friend to stun, go into stealth again and PA once more. Jada jada get your scout friend to hit for 1000 dam. Jada jada SOS away.

koxine

Fledgling Freddie
Well Played Arauddry and Kklas...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Very well played against us just now, I was very impressed with your ability to act as a team, not just high RR and minstrel overpowerdeness there but you played very good...

Really enjoyed that fight even tho we lost, extremely well teamplay..

/bow

Next time we will get you

Dumle - Level 50 Healer 3L3
Calliban - Level 50 Runie 3L6
Asmoden - Level 50 Shadowblade 2L8

Amazing.. everytime a thread is made that doesn't say that the other realms sux, cheats, stinks or whatever 95% of the posts here is about, the author is being told to make a pm instead and in a splitsecond the post is being turned to a pathethic whinethread like all the other threads here.. why is it such a crime to write a few positive words about ppl's from the other realms.. does it hurt that much..

I salute Dumle for having the guts to admit he lost to a better playing enemy, and making it public..

But i think it's sad that other ppl's have to change the thread into something wich imo belongs schoolyard and can't be taken serious..

/salute Dumle !

ps. My daddy is stronger than your daddy !

Derric

Fledgling Freddie
Exellenze said:
jada jada PA for 1000 dam. Jada jada vanish and PA again. Jada jada DF. Jada jada get your mincer friend to stun, go into stealth again and PA once more. Jada jada get your scout friend to hit for 1000 dam. Jada jada SOS away.

Instastun would work great after Dragonfang, good to see you know what you're whining about. ;o

inqy

One of Freddy's beloved
Amuse said:
or.. since you are mids, why didnt you use insta aoe mezz, aoe stunn, pbaoe caster with pets to kill 2 albs? :twak:

lets face it.. any1 that kills 5 persons, in a duo plays theyr chae well, and is "skilled" in that type of playing.

if 2 mids beat 5 albs, i would think they play well (Healer+SM an exeption.. insta mezz+aoe stun+pbaoe aint hard)

well we were talking alb stealth vs mid stealth, unless I mis-understood who
Dumle was talking about. Last time I checked I haven't got any mez/stun/pbaoe. Maybe pets if hunters.

I'll just overlook charmable pets as I know charmable Battler mobs are a bugger if you are trying to stay stealthed as you can't keep the pulse going. (not played a mincer but thats right init? )

inqy

One of Freddy's beloved
Bubble said:
i don't think he is :(

Inqy i sence some Hostility (i remember ganking your SB in thid :p he beat mine to 50)

You may well do. Which char in thid? Anyway I don't claim to be a god at playing my sb or any other char. BUT what I do know is that if I happened to be on alb with an infil for example, I'd be a hell of a lot higher rr by now by playing no differently.

This is why whenever I see infil (or in combination with mincer) and the words skillful in one sentence, I feel a sudden urge to post. :)

Araudry

Fledgling Freddie
Dumle said:
Very well played against us just now, I was very impressed with your ability to act as a team, not just high RR and minstrel overpowerdeness there but you played very good...

Really enjoyed that fight even tho we lost, extremely well teamplay..

/bow

Next time we will get you ;)
yea once both of us play right it can be nasty ;p
but good luck for next time ^^

Jobil

Fledgling Freddie
I'm with Dumle on this one, nice to see some people who can have fun and not worry about the size of their private parts.

Killerbee

Fledgling Freddie
Matriarch|Sneakers said:
Guess u need alot of skills to play ur savage good aswell :puke:
Tbh he needed, 'cause grped a lot with my shammy, so had to compansate my play :D

Marcus75

Fledgling Freddie
To make a BA quote from A-Team:

I pity the fool... ...that complain about a positive thread.

And I really do.

/cheer Dumle

Dreami

Fledgling Freddie
Exellenze said:

Arauddry just happens to be slash, guess he's good in DF'ing. :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom