Chavs

TeaSpoon

Fledgling Freddie
The scary thing is, there are chavs playing DAoC.

One of them is a particularly famous person on Pryd.

Sigurd

Banned
TeaSpoon said:
The scary thing is, there are chavs playing DAoC.

One of them is a particularly famous person on Pryd.

That really doesn't surprise me.

Archeon

Fledgling Freddie
Kinda surprises me, I wouldn't peg a chav to play MMORPG's... then again I guess DAoC is more about being a dick than roleplaying... or maybe it is a roleplaying game and the game is to roleplay dicks... OOoooOOooohhh this is so deep i'm going to have to sit down for it... :eek7:

Dillinja

Can't get enough of FH
Well RvR would attract the CS types. I knew a lot of chavs who played CS a while ago so I can see how there could be a link.

harebear

Fledgling Freddie
When I traded accounts a bit I met a chav guy and guess what mates! he was one of the twats who finds it fun to hack/steal accounts...... :S (talked to him and some of his friends on msn aswell, twas funnay)

Chronictank

FH is my second home
When I traded accounts a bit I met a chav guy and guess what mates! he was one of the twats who finds it fun to hack/steal accounts...... :S (talked to him and some of his friends on msn aswell, twas funnay)
Cant be a chav if he can hack/steal an account tbh :p

Charver: whats dat ya mug?

sum average kid: its shit

charv: whoa like sounds like sum kinda pill

sum average kid: ......

<charv eats shit>

charv: whoa like buzzin gimme sum more

sum average kid: :D

Krait

Fledgling Freddie
Do'nt know if anyone has posted this yet (too lazy to re-read whole thread ;) )

But This. sums it up pretty nice. :p

Krait

Fledgling Freddie
Lord of the Rings Chav. :p

chav1.jpg

Sharma

Can't get enough of FH
Toxx said:
Shocking, its devolution really, their going backwards, in 50 years time, the future chav will have mobile phones replaced with smoke signals, and chatup lines replaced with big wooden clubs.

That's happened already with their stupid smoking at the age of 10 to look 'ard and their little batons some of them carry around to club people with. :p

Fetid

Fledgling Freddie
i witnessed a Very funny thing yesterday.. this atleast 30yr old bloke stole some chav's hat and run off with it.made my day it did :clap:

punchy

Fledgling Freddie
Fetid said:
i witnessed a Very funny thing yesterday.. this atleast 30yr old bloke stole some chav's hat and run off with it.made my day it did :clap:

Fell off my chair laughing :clap: :m00: :clap:

Ezteq

Queen of OT
just coming back from shops and was a car in front chocked full of chavs wish i had a digi cam tbh me and bf were pissing ourselves when we noticed one of em even had a fag behind his ear (prolly b&h or soverign) then as they were driving along this old chav was crossing the road (in track suit and wooly hat) and they waved lol, we almost crashed was laughing so much.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
oh and while i think of it they were the same bunch of chave who stand on the street corner in boscombe trying to ad lib gangsta rap, walked past em a few months ago and was crying at the skinny deluded white blokes

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom