Chavs

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
punchy said:
chav is thought to stem from the phrase "Chatham Average" - Chatam is place in the UK where the word was first used anyway: to denote the unusully high concentration of a particular breed of pond scum clogging up the main streets with their gold clown jewellery, cheap sportswear and prams containing "pasty babies"*

hehe i live 2 towns away from chatham and have to put up with chavs everytime i go there <horribly its the only place with real shops close enuf :p>
never had any trouble there but im what u would call a ""SWEATY"" pretty much the sworn enemy of a chav. Once got smashed in the face with a FOR SALE sign a chav have nicked out of a garden, which actually turned out to be his undoing as my brother and his 2 rather large skinheaded sweaty friends had just turned up in the car to pick me up :D

needless to say he hasnt been back near our social club/band gig place since :p

but yes, burn them all :p
actually just burn chatham, it has the fastest respawn spots

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
I live outside Liverpool, which I suppose is the birthplace of the scally.
We don't get 'chavs'

It's shellsuit, skinhead...always a really 'hard' looking face, the 'heroin addict' look.
'Hey mate..hey lad!!!'...'hey matse, how much was dat?'
'How fast does it go?'
'My mates got one of them'

Suprisingly a lot of them are on the ball if you start a conversation, they are'nt thick, they just live a life that's so rough, they have to fit in or die.

If they start on you, don't worry about the big one's, it's the little skiiny toothless one with a blade up his sleeve that will get you.

Dreami

Fledgling Freddie
I wish there would be chavs in Finland, tho we have ze Amis ppl who are prolly the same shit, but in a different package :(

Bunnytwo

Fledgling Freddie
Sissyfoo said:
Yeesh! Was that in Bournemouth?! :-o

/edit Now Poole has gypsies camped out on Holes Bay Park...nearly cycled over 2 smelly runty looking kids and a greyhound that looked older than my grandparents combined!

I will try better to squish them next time. :(

Yep was in Boscombe (about 10 yards from where I used to live).

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
punchy said:
chav is thought to stem from the phrase "Chatham Average" - Chatam is place in the UK where the word was first used anyway: to denote the unusully high concentration of a particular breed of pond scum clogging up the main streets with their gold clown jewellery, cheap sportswear and prams containing "pasty babies"*

fuckin Nike Pikies: shoot the lot of them. Please see the following movies for examples of the classic "Sheffield Townie". They remind me why I'm glad I moved to Cambridge...

http://www.fat-pie.com/chavs.htm

*note pasty as in "pastry food containing meat and potatoes", not "pale coloured" (though they are that too as a result of malnutrition). As I understand this is a term used up in the North East of England (Bishop Aukland area) due to the common feeding strategy that the local chav-slag teenage mums have developed for their delightful little Jason's/Lee's/Kylie's/Chardonnay's nutrition: a blue and white striped "Greg's" Bakery bag containing a well balanced and nutritious meal of meat pasty. Quite why David Blunket hasn't sorted out a sterilisation program yet I don't know.

lol
This thread cracks me up :)
Always read it when i'm feeling down at work :)

Marc

FH is my second home
Job said:
I live outside Liverpool, which I suppose is the birthplace of the scally.
We don't get 'chavs'

It's shellsuit, skinhead...always a really 'hard' looking face, the 'heroin addict' look.
'Hey mate..hey lad!!!'...'hey matse, how much was dat?'
'How fast does it go?'
'My mates got one of them'

Suprisingly a lot of them are on the ball if you start a conversation, they are'nt thick, they just live a life that's so rough, they have to fit in or die.

If they start on you, don't worry about the big one's, it's the little skiiny toothless one with a blade up his sleeve that will get you.

Chavs are wannabe scallys. Cant quite afford the Henri lloyd or lacoste so make do with Nike and Burberry. Dont mind scallys at all, as you say, they are on the ball and quite funny too.

Lumikki

Fledgling Freddie
Dreami said:
I wish there would be chavs in Finland, tho we have ze Amis ppl who are prolly the same shit, but in a different package :(

LOL :p

Not quite as bad but close enough...

Bunnytwo

Fledgling Freddie
punchy said:

fuckin Nike Pikies: shoot the lot of them. Please see the following movies for examples of the classic "Sheffield Townie". They remind me why I'm glad I moved to Cambridge...

http://www.fat-pie.com/chavs.htm

*note pasty as in "pastry food containing meat and potatoes", not "pale coloured" (though they are that too as a result of malnutrition). As I understand this is a term used up in the North East of England (Bishop Aukland area) due to the common feeding strategy that the local chav-slag teenage mums have developed for their delightful little Jason's/Lee's/Kylie's/Chardonnay's nutrition: a blue and white striped "Greg's" Bakery bag containing a well balanced and nutritious meal of meat pasty. Quite why David Blunket hasn't sorted out a sterilisation program yet I don't know.

Yeh but in Cambridge you get the wonderful combination of bloody tourists blocking up the streets, a stupid number of beggars, bloody pretentious students who act like complete prats, talking at the top of their voices about how daddy got them an MG for passing their A-levels and flashing their cash and then wonder why they get mugged (or they're the slightly strange type who keep talking backwards) and insist on riding 3 abreast along the road.

Oh and the prices in pubs are stupid.

Binky the Bomb

Fledgling Freddie
Chav, Towny, Scallies. Lets ditch the pretence and call them by there universal name:

"ASSHOLES"

That was, everybody from every nation can understand wtf were waffling about. That and some pictures should dod the trick. Id take some of the idiots from where i live, but sadly my camera wont take pictures of them. All that comes up on the digital screen is "Image deleted due to corruption".

Anyone else??

Influenza

Part of the furniture
Vepo said:
Where I lived within Sunderland "Pennywell" is the home of the Chavers within Sunderland. I've seen them in all shapes and sizes. When I get some more battaries for my digital camera I will take some photos of the little shits around here.

Heh , Hendon must be pushing it pretty close aswell and if you take pics of em just make sure your camera is chained to your wrist.

Outlander

Part of the furniture
lol at reading this post, gotta agree totally chavs are scummeh :twak:
In my town up in scotland they are called yetties as well as chavs cos tbh the ones that arent all in gold and tracksuits look like they belong in the woods somewhere, anyone seen that film Wrong Turn? thats yetties that is ;) :clap:

p.s - burn em all :flame:

Lorra

Fledgling Freddie
Chav = Scally / townie / trendy etc...

just look for the person saying MARTTTTE alot (mate but stressed so much its sounds gay)

Naetha

Fledgling Freddie
These are Chavs:
bombers.jpg

And here's the place to find out if you're a chav or not :eek: Apologies for those who don't understand scottish slang ;)

Chilly

Balls of steel
some of the fuckers in oxford jumped my mate on his way to my house, not content with just beating him up they dropped a big fuckign rock on his head fucking his skull up so that u could see broken bone sticking out above his eye, his mum nearly passed out when she saw him sittin in my kitchen.

wankers.

Chilly

Balls of steel
oh and note the cap on that guy in the middle thats the Burberry everyone is talking about, hardcore.

Gamah

Banned
With the trade mark can of larger on the streets.

Deacan

Fledgling Freddie
Most pubs and clubs in my area now ban anyone with Burberry or other chav gear.

Rather refreshing.

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Chav Bashing

In July whilst on vacation to the UK I took the chance to visit a mate who lives in Basingstoke. Used to play rugby with him years ago, big chap at 6ft 5" and 17 stone. Hard to get riled but when he does its best not staying too close ;)

Anyway on the way to the pubs in the Town Centre we came upon a tracksuited youth knelt down playing with a bike lock. We saw him from some way away so wondered if it was his bike. When we got close to him my mate asks politely if it's his bike. The youth, who I guessed was about 17, stays knelt on the floor, turns his head and tells him to F**k off and mind his own f**king business. With one solid punch he lays the twat out and says, "fucking hate chavs". The chav was totally unconcious but still breathing. I checked ;-) Guess they are a big problem in Basingstoke.

Don't get Chavs in Dubai but rich kids in fast cars are an annoyance.

AccidentProne

Fledgling Freddie
Bunnytwo said:
Yeh but in Cambridge you get the wonderful combination of bloody tourists blocking up the streets, a stupid number of beggars, bloody pretentious students who act like complete prats, talking at the top of their voices about how daddy got them an MG for passing their A-levels and flashing their cash and then wonder why they get mugged (or they're the slightly strange type who keep talking backwards) and insist on riding 3 abreast along the road.

Oh and the prices in pubs are stupid.

You can find a large community of chavs in Cambridge as well, as in just about any other city I guess. Head out of the town centre to the Arbury/Kings Hedges area, the place is infested with the scumbags.

The pub prices in this area probably aren't as bad either, but you're a braver man than me if you dare venture into one of these evil looking places.

Bunnytwo

Fledgling Freddie
Hehe lived in Arbury area for about a year.

Wasn't too bad, but then didn't have anything worth nicking.

Morchaoron

Fledgling Freddie
so basically they are a breed of humans which you can beat up without feeling sorry?

swords

Can't get enough of FH
Suitable Justification = The Burberry pattern didn't have enough RED in it officer... :flame:

Bunnytwo

Fledgling Freddie
swords said:
Suitable Justification = The Burberry pattern didn't have enough RED in it officer... :flame:

Lol

One thing I hate about that lot is you catch them red handed trying to nick something of yours and they seem to think you're just going to let them walk away and get quite offended when you don't :twak:

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
Hawkwind said:
In July whilst on vacation to the UK I took the chance to visit a mate who lives in Basingstoke. Used to play rugby with him years ago, big chap at 6ft 5" and 17 stone. Hard to get riled but when he does its best not staying too close ;)

Anyway on the way to the pubs in the Town Centre we came upon a tracksuited youth knelt down playing with a bike lock. We saw him from some way away so wondered if it was his bike. When we got close to him my mate asks politely if it's his bike. The youth, who I guessed was about 17, stays knelt on the floor, turns his head and tells him to F**k off and mind his own f**king business. With one solid punch he lays the twat out and says, "fucking hate chavs". The chav was totally unconcious but still breathing. I checked ;-) Guess they are a big problem in Basingstoke.

Don't get Chavs in Dubai but rich kids in fast cars are an annoyance.

Uh-huh. Basingstoke is a particularly bad place for it. Infact, it won the name 'Blazingstoke' after a Head was found in a bush and an Arm in a river.
Winchester, close to Basingstoke, and where i attend college, is refreshingly pikey-free however. We just have loads of Crack-Heads instead.

Marc

FH is my second home
Anyone see the Sun newspaper yesterday? Apparantly film makers are about to start work on "Chavs:The Movie", Starring that ugly, skinny, untalented, wannabe gangster Mike Skinner in the lead role.

Others to appear

Dizzie Razcal (wtf who is that?)
Ralf Little

Its supposed to give an insight into what life is like as a teenager in the year 2004 lol

Maghica

One of Freddy's beloved
OMG :(
Is this for real?
How can you stand this...can't you just Zerg them into oblivion!

@Hawkwind --> Marhaba min Lubnan

Solid

Fledgling Freddie
Dizee rascal is the bizzare black rapper from S london who sounds liek he has a hot poker rammed upnhis arse 24/7 and squeals mroe than raps, MOST annoying. Apparently a good friend of The Streets.

This movie is gonna be hilarious.

On Chavs, I hate em too, and here in London, ther are rapidly multiplying, its scary, being of an ethnic background as well means I hate em even more, Chavs were responsible for a lot of the muggings and petty crime around my area when I was at school.

Shame we cant carry out population control measures, liek seal clubbing (tho I dont agree with clubbing seals, clubbing chavs would be doign Mother Nature a MASSIVE favour)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom