Chavs

Marc

FH is my second home
lol the sun newspaper is carrying a "Proud to be Chav"Campagin lol

There is even a "how chav are you" test in todays paper.

Marc

FH is my second home
Sigurd said:
Reverse pride, a disgusting thing.

and right on cue, up pops mr misreable himself with his daily whine. LOL like a charcter out of the mr men books. Mr Miserable. So Mr Miserable, what are you going to do today, asks Mr Strong whilst munching 100 eggs, oh you know Mr Strong, i will just spend my day whining about various things and try and make as many people as unhappy as i can with tales of doom and gloom.

Binky the Bomb

Fledgling Freddie
Proud to be Chav? I can just see there compain slogan now "scourge of bus stops and shop fronts in england and proud!"

Anybody else got slogan suggestions?

Gamah

Banned
Marc said:
and right on cue, up pops mr misreable himself with his daily whine. LOL like a charcter out of the mr men books. Mr Miserable. So Mr Miserable, what are you going to do today, asks Mr Strong whilst munching 100 eggs, oh you know Mr Strong, i will just spend my day whining about various things and try and make as many people as unhappy as i can with tales of doom and gloom.

lol made me laugh :clap: :clap:

Morchaoron

Fledgling Freddie
4147b59d4fd91.jpg

TeaSpoon

Fledgling Freddie
Scallies I can respect as they have it rough and just get on with it, and can be easiliy reasonable.

Chavs who hunt in packs and randomly hit people (like my mate just leaving the pub) and think its funny to follow me wieding a large inflatable hammer and gets worried when I turn around to twat the fecker, are frankly, twats.

Oh, and about the Sun, if you read the "textaholic" parts of the news paper, its full of people going "yeh, well livrpol as best blokes cuz thy wer trakkies wiv footie socks tckd in bt u ripped jeans blokes are gay.".

frogster

Fledgling Freddie
Marc said:

Had to "Dry me eyes mate" after that one :x

Cozak

Part of the furniture
Newcastle charvas are the worst :p they have a horrible accent cross between geordie and their own shitty language, Geordie is fine i speak with a geordie accent but the way they talk is enough to make you want to kill them :p

http://forum.southshields-sanddance...p?t=1191&sid=decf27dc414dc2ac837118ab80b1c211

Quote:
Post1:
who got into a fight this weekend?
a went down to this hardcore night in birmingham and twated 2 of the bouncers on the way out. they didnt catch me but but both the bouncers noses needs a fix

Post2:NAr reet a went doon the metty station last neet a pure glassed this goth with a biro... pure made his eyes bleed... the geppy bastad... pure made a mosh pit of his face...it was proper buzzin workid....absolute waxa

Post2 is kinda phonetic(sp?) Translated it means:

No right I went down to the metro station (Metro is a train system around the north-east) last night I pure stabbed this goth with a biro. I pure made his eyes bleed, the fatherless spectacle wearer, It was proper exicitng absolutely super.

Morchaoron

Fledgling Freddie
they should sell Anti-Chav Guns (guns that require a IQ test to activate)

at least they wont be able to use it themselves then...

ilaya

Can't get enough of FH
always hearing the noisy bastards on the bus.. usually goes like this..

how man.. i was gonna kick his head in ya knaa but i couldnt be f*cking arsed coz i was stoned off me face but i coulda f8cking done it ya knaa. and anyways if i did f*cking kick him in i'd probably get put in a cell for the night coz i'm so well known to the coppers and stuff. and if he hit uz back then me mams boyfriend would f*cking stab him coz he doesnt care if he goes back inside ya knaa.. makes more money in there than he does from pinching from me mams purse anyways.... HERE! its wor stop.. which bandits we gonna knack first?..

and thats just the girls..

and OI! i'm from Shields!! worst lot are on E1 from Sunderland to Shields fairground :) prolly the same in Whitley Bay..

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
To be one hundred f*cking percent honest, the suits and mercies(look at my mercedes) ain't at all better. Highhorse motherf*ckers who think they rule the world 'cause their daddy had a gold spoon up his a** when he was born into that big pile of ego.

Oh and Amis people(finland) ain't that bad either. Just the car side(who people usually mean by "amis people" who think their miata is the world. But even they don't go out just to fight, they just hang and build cars(+assorted activities), seeming like social rejects to the "common" people.

Chronictank

FH is my second home
I find it amusing when YOUR mate hits a "chav" its :clap: who supposidly was trying to take off with a bike
But when a "CHAV" hits your mate its :twak:
He's as bad as they are tbh

harebear

Fledgling Freddie
His mate wasn't stealing a bike? His mates not a chav? :p 3 guys got kicked outa my school today (yes they were chavs tbh) because they beat up some kid who was on his own, smashed one of his knee caps and split his head open... people like that should be shot.

Cozak

Part of the furniture
ilaya said:
and OI! i'm from Shields!! worst lot are on E1 from Sunderland to Shields fairground :) prolly the same in Whitley Bay..

Ya im from North Shields we got our fair share here as well :p Got to admit sunderland is a fucking breeding ground for charvas, go over to my mates in silksworth for a poker night once a fortnight and wairting around the metros there is a joke. Loudspeaker system going every 5 seconds would the 79 youths going the wrong way up the esculator/kicking the ticket machine in etc etc please stop!

Sigurd

Banned
Marc said:

Another stalker! Fuck off. That was possibly the worst insult anyone has ever thrown at me :eek7: Mr Strong? Eggs? What the fuck are you smoking?

Morchaoron

Fledgling Freddie
Chronictank said:
I find it amusing when YOUR mate hits a "chav" its :clap: who supposidly was trying to take off with a bike
But when a "CHAV" hits your mate its :twak:
He's as bad as they are tbh

In my eyes there is nothing wrong with knocking a thief out cold....

Archeon

Fledgling Freddie
In the eyes of the law there is, your not allowed to hurt theives or they'll sue you :(

Morchaoron

Fledgling Freddie
Archeon said:
In the eyes of the law there is, your not allowed to hurt theives or they'll sue you :(

like a chav knows what the word 'sue' means:

"sue??? sounds like a fuckable bird"

oh and besides, in this world everything is legal as long as you dont get caught...

harebear

Fledgling Freddie
Well if I had seen the kids beating the guy at school I woulda laid into them pretty bad, what I hate most about the more violent of these twats is that they can't do shit all on their own... always grouping up against people who can't fight back.

Archeon

Fledgling Freddie
Morchaoron said:
like a chav knows what the word 'sue' means:

"sue??? sounds like a fuckable bird"

oh and besides, in this world everything is legal as long as you dont get caught...

Don't forget, Chav's watch lots of daytime TV while leeching off the dole. Daytime TV is plauged with "Throw yourself down the stairs and we'll make you bling" adverts. Then again I could be wrong, a Chav probably would throw him or herself down a set of stairs to try and make a quick buck - afford that new gold chain a week or two sooner - and yet there still seem to be masses of them. Why the hell arn't they breaking their necks in dumbass fashion?

And I agree with Harebear (brain.... melting......) they're pretty much pussies when they realise they might actually get hurt themselves, lord forbid a Chav ever solo... Hmm... do you think Stealthers are played by Chavs? :eek7:

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
stlong thread tbh ;o Agree with it all :D

Come one, come all! Come to Sutton, Surrey :[ Packed with them. My school is worse tbh o_O

"OI! gwunga! u goff!" I just laugh at them... They bitch at me then run when I start walking to them lol..

[Yes, I'm the one in my school who has a tendancy to wear one colour... st00pid f00ks]

I love it when they call you smelly/a tramp etc... They need mirrors tbh o_O

Can't we make a thingy [can't remember name >.<] which we all sign, then send to the goverment so they make a "Beat the crap out of Chavs day: Sharp Objects are allowed" ;D

harebear

Fledgling Freddie
I go school in surrey aswell and the same thing happens sometimes, my jeans alone prolly cos more than everything they are wearing ;p

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
harebear said:
I go school in surrey aswell and the same thing happens sometimes, my jeans alone prolly cos more than everything they are wearing ;p

Which school ;o *Greenshaw High* Aye :/ Same with my boots.

"yeah! wot im wearin now costed £60 innit!" o.o And? My shoes cost £120 ;D

tRoG

Fledgling Freddie
When did chavs start appearing? Surely there must be one master chav that started breeding them all, somewhere. Maybe each pack has a leader that reports into the master chav about the latest bling.

Hmm. We should get David Attenbourgh on this.

harebear

Fledgling Freddie
What happens if the queen chav impregnates some poor hero and we end up with some freaky chav/human mutant :S this is becoming more and more like Alien! :S

Marc

FH is my second home
Cozak said:
Ya im from North Shields we got our fair share here as well :p Got to admit sunderland is a fucking breeding ground for charvas, go over to my mates in silksworth for a poker night once a fortnight and wairting around the metros there is a joke. Loudspeaker system going every 5 seconds would the 79 youths going the wrong way up the esculator/kicking the ticket machine in etc etc please stop!

LOL i used to live in Meadowell. CHAV f*cking heaven. Hated it. COuldnt even take the dog for a walk at 7am to get the papers without some smack addict looking chav askin me for a cigarette or money for his metro fare.

Marc

FH is my second home
Sigurd said:
Another stalker! Fuck off. That was possibly the worst insult anyone has ever thrown at me :eek7: Mr Strong? Eggs? What the fuck are you smoking?

Wheras the insults you throw around are of the ass kicking variety. At least other people found me funny whereas people find you a miserable c*** who does nothing but moan and complain about anything and everything. Find yourself a woman and put a smile on your face.

Victor Meldrew anyone?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom