Castable stun

Do You think Castable stun on dmg classes is ok?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jika

Fledgling Freddie
hib caster stun is cool on det5 tank + stoicism. Stun is on for like 1 sec or so, casters dont even have time to cast next spell after it b4 tank gets free :D

Gibbo

Fledgling Freddie
Andrilyn said:
Gibbo I think before they will give anything to Eldritches they will probably first look at the really below par casters, and I can tell you an Eldritch ain't one of them.

As a Wizard I know all about below par casters :(

A also came up with those ideas in 5 minutes, which is how I think Mythic sometimes dreams up changes to classes also. :)

Ballard

Fledgling Freddie
Gibbo said:
As a Wizard I know all about below par casters :(

Given that wizards already have better nukes and FAR superior bolts than elds I dont think it would just be a case of changing a few hib abilities to make them equal. Im not saying elds arent superior in most situations just that all realms have different strengths.

Maoni

Fledgling Freddie
not the same really but this discussion could extend to slam for certain classes like reavers and scouts too.

Stunned

Fledgling Freddie
Jika said:
hib caster stun is cool on det5 tank + stoicism. Stun is on for like 1 sec or so, casters dont even have time to cast next spell after it b4 tank gets free :D

Why do alot of the high rr hibs use bs like this ? fucking retarded ...

Ofc its not op on det5 tanks, are You using in on det5 tanks ? The main reason its op is it stops casters from running away, like good casters do, see vodkaf new movie for instance.

All realms have op stuff but this particular issue is about preventing ppl from running away. God knows how many times ppl got out of range just before the last nuke has landed whem playing alb/mid casters.

Devilseye

Fledgling Freddie
when looking @ your sig. you know how powerfull aestun is.. ie. nothing compared to a single stun..
aestun.. PBAOE-ers run in.. pwn pwn pwn.. lots of dead ppl (mostly)

if hib groups run without about 2-3 casters with baseline stun. its allot.
Besides having (ae) stun on a difrent class than the PBAOE-er is also teh r0x @ groups.

Crocky

Banned
Jika said:

you're right on 3 classes out of 44 who have spend 34 points on some RA it has close to zero effect. :m00:

Lethul

FH is my second home
with the determination change i would trade my root for stun without a doubt :(

rure

Fledgling Freddie
CuddleBunny! said:
since when are clerics a damage class? o_O
Question is prolly since when havent they been a damage class? :)

CuddleBunny!

Banned
rure said:
Question is prolly since when havent they been a damage class? :)
in case you didnt know, cleric is a healing support class.
wizzards do more dmg in melee than clerics to with smite. thanks.

Arumos

Fledgling Freddie
CuddleBunny! said:

shame i deleted them screenies of films cleric nuking me for 450 or summin :D

Ballard

Fledgling Freddie
CuddleBunny! said:

If you note the use of past tense, I would think he is refering to smite clerics pre the smite nerf.

Spetsnaz

Fledgling Freddie
ye smite clerics ruled pre nerf...

when i was still palying albion (after i got new account and started again from lvl 1) i was powerleveled by smite cleric for first few lvls (thankz Nazareth/Damascus)and he roxed ...

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Arumos said:
shame i deleted them screenies of films cleric nuking me for 450 or summin

vf was whining I was outnuking his mentalist :p

admittedly we had relics and he was nuking on resist buffs ;) (we found a friar! they _do_ exist!)

stun nuke nuke from a smite cleric with relics can actually kill casters - won't kill tanks or if there's anyone healing them (even a chanter pet if it's not busy pathing around the moon). Stun nuke nuke from hib casters is a bit meaner ;)

so just nerf them down to smite cleric damage :D or give me an 11s baseline stun kthxbye!

Tulkos

One of Freddy's beloved
Personally i dont think any caster should have access to stun its not really a problem for my merc but for my sorc its bye bye unless purge is up.

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
Tulkos said:
Personally i dont think any caster should have access to stun its not really a problem for my merc but for my sorc its bye bye unless purge is up.

This coming from a sorc :touch:

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
remi said:
rr0 chanters kill my rm with baseline stun, always.

how can you let him get baseline stun in when you have NS/bolts/singel dex debuffs... everything talks in your favor... mby just play better :confused:

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
Corran said:
So you telling me that all the times i met you one vs one and have gained the advantage (used my qc after you qc stunned and got feedback) you havent used your dps debuff to interupt? Wow, i dunno where the interupt + that lovely icon that screams "Haha you about to die due to a bugged ability" comes from then.

so this is a nerd dps debuff thread.. ? im not gonna try convince you.. feel free to think what you want =)

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
Manisch Depressiv said:
Stun is so underpowered and that's why you need a Bard to nuke Myrmidon solo'ers down.

QQ...

Stun needs to go, shall get a root or a mezz as replacement. It doesn't break when followed by damage and that's the big joke about it.

bard and nukes... mk

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
Flimgoblin said:
vf was whining I was outnuking his mentalist :p

was my eld actually :p no relics on red resistbuffs vs all relics on none :) still overpowered tho!! :mad:

toxii

Can't get enough of FH
need roxstar skills to kill with smite cleric m8r last time i checked even with relics~
and you also need ultra high rr as well

no point even giving it a try now, at the time that every hib,mid and his dog run around with warden sists and healer sists when they are solo xd

Bondoila

Fledgling Freddie
echekiel said:
castable stun is ok but not 9sec it should be less like 5sec as it can be hard for a tank to get to close combat with 9sec stun

"can be hard for a tank to get to close combat" It should be hard .....mages have a hell already vs a tanks(mercs, zerkers), DET5, charge3, banelord if you don't have moc3 you will die for sure.

Cogan

Fledgling Freddie
remi said:
rr0 chanters kill my rm with baseline stun, always.
Cuss you're noob. You know, runemasters has a thingy called nearsight, it is very good. I strongly recommend the usage of this. Good luck! :)

Bondoila

Fledgling Freddie
Tulkos said:
Sorc got charm get your self a stun pet use ml9 on it. Then use moc and lifetap, up on that debuff the caster with both base dexdebuff and aoe dexdebuff. Maby debuff s/c as well to lower his hp. Will be hard to win that fight, sorcs really suck!

Sorcs should really have some love hard to killing anything with that char almost as hard as with a theru spaming ice pets(with chain stun) or caba with the crapy pet which also only chain stuns.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mids bd's wl's got banelord, sm ml9 intercept pet and lifetap.

All diffrent casters have there adv/dis you need to look at the classes overall. As it is now hib casters needs the baselinestun and it's not overpowerd. And don't compare the stun with a dragonfang it's completly different.

Calo

Part of the furniture
Cogan said:
Cuss you're noob. You know, runemasters has a thingy called nearsight, it is very good. I strongly recommend the usage of this. Good luck! :)

You do know that its not a free ability that runies get, they have to spec for it, and it gets even better!
Its not a really good spec either so before you talk such bullshit atleast know how runies get ns.

lets say that 90% of the current runemasters will go rc/dark or dark/suppr(low ns but still good) or rc/supr.

prodical

Fledgling Freddie
my mage has stun. i like stun. i will stun u in rvr, the kill u. they wont remove stun. they made it nicer for tanks and gave em det5 etc.

mids have stun. lets talk about that one shall we.

QQ more my mage has stun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom