Not open for further replies.
O

old.D0LLySh33p

Use the Force Luke...

Well, that or a big boomstick :)

T

throdgrain

Originally posted by Super_Gray
Lol Throddy, we're up against PKI tomorrow in EnemyDown, the top team in the league :D

Its a 5v5 on Assault - AND IM PLAYIN :D

We have ronin on sunday i think, they're pretty high on the ladder too :)

T

throdgrain

How true is that statement grav. The only problem with arguing on the internet is that is doesnt matter how right you are, someone can continue to reply till the letters are worn off their keyboard, no matter how silly the response. Never mind. Perhaps that will be the end of it. I certainly hope so. :)

W

Will

Reminds me of a chat my clan were having last night. Which is worse, the cheaters, or the people that cry cheat at every head-shot?

O

old.Mr Crapini

lo, while u r here Itchy I was wondering if u have ever come accross a rapid reload script? (I ask cos I'm sure some1 used 1 on me)

W

Will

Nope, never seen one. I do know how to trick someone into thinking you are reloading though.

Reload, starting the noise, then change to secondary and back to primary. The clip isn't reloaded, but then again, it was already half full ;) and the enemy is rushing round expecting an easy kill, not a face full of lead.

O

old.Mr Crapini

lol that could have been it, sneeky buggers.

S

S-Gray

Hmm, the comments {KEA} put up on our Mi5 Message Board is so true... i'd have to agree (duh duh duhhhhhh)...

btw, one of my Clan Members who created the Demo and sent it me the other day, the names where all fecked up, but you can tell that he was watchin Trem lol, if you would like, i would send it one of you guys, but when i watched it i was pissing myself :D...

It was in the Garage, and Trem was in a fire fight with somebody, i plainly saw the chap he was attackin, then the guy ran in the corner, and Trem was lucky enough to shoot the guy where he *thought* he was....

O

old.D0LLySh33p

I think the thing is hilarious.

FB's are notorious for their inability to work due to the most silly of reasons. Plus Trem shooting through a crate or whatever is silly too, surely people have enough brains to realise that if you run into cover and don't come back out it's obvious where you are. LOL, I bet his gun was sticking out too or something silly like that.

Oh well, hope the matter is resolved anyways.

/me fluffles whole of KEA/cs and Super_Gray.

ps. Hmmm, I wonder what Q would say if he saw a demo of peeps like X3 or even our very own Jobs or Skyler... He'd prolly die from the accusations coming out of his throat :rolleyes:

S

S-Gray

Lol Dolly, guess what.. :D

He DID accuse Jobbie of cheating, remember when the Stats where up, and Jobbie was top pf the Board with x ammount of kills, he said

*That Jobbie HAS to be cheating with his Kill ration like that..*

:D

T

throdgrain

I think he'd probably have a bloody fit m8 :)

Hehe that demo would be in the garage, the whole of the second round was in the garage lol.
Still dont know what all the fuss is about though..

O

old.D0LLySh33p

It's 'cos they all want your man love Thoddy ;)

S

S-Gray

Lol, just got back from one huge hammering :D

They totally kicked our arses, we didnt really have any strategy...

We won ONE game thru the whole round (Which i won :D), but the final score was somethin like 30-1 to them :(

I killed everyone usin an AWP and Deagle.. :D fuckin WHOO HOO :D

S

S-Gray

LOL! :D

None of you guys look like the *hardcore Gamer* type.. :D, nahh it cant be.. :D

S

S-Gray

Fwahhh :D, just checked a bit more.. you have some babes in your Clan... WOW :D

T

throdgrain

Heh, actually we're hardcore bikers, but thats another story :)
We do have a lot of wimmin in our clan too, I reckon its me and mider's pictures ;)

O

old.D0LLySh33p

Five mins. later on my damn 56k shitty modem and I'm just about to see Thoddy.

:/

O

old.D0LLySh33p

Oh FFS.

I get to Thoddy's pic and it times the fek out :(

I try and right click to show picture and it gives me a KEA warning about ips... :***(

Waaaaah! I wanna see my daddeh!

S

S-Gray

yeah it took a while for me also to load up, and when it did all the pics never showed :D, so i refreshed and they all come up again lol, then i heard the Theme * Dog Pound* or somethin.. lol i forgot :p

S

S-Gray

ohh Dolly, i noticed your Status has changed to EARTHER now :D

O

old.D0LLySh33p

Earther...

In barely three months.

Sad innit :(

S

S-Gray

Lol i know, feckin joined in December and you already have 1000+ post, i notice only people who joined in 2000/2001 get that many.. lol

T

throdgrain

Originally posted by D0LLySh33p
Oh FFS.

I get to Thoddy's pic and it times the fek out :(

I try and right click to show picture and it gives me a KEA warning about ips... :***(

Waaaaah! I wanna see my daddeh!

Fear not my child. Wait and all will be revealed :)

I confess some of my american collegues pictures are very strange :rolleyes:
But there you are ,we are a mighty international clan. Oh , and gravity's not important enough to get a picture lol :)

T

Tom

Fuck me, who let the dogs out!:puke:

What a bunch of weirdos!

Mind you, I can't wait for the time when we will be able to put our faces on the models in cs. Now that would be fantastic fun.:D

S

S-Gray

LOL! :D, ok,

rule 1 - Do not hit keyboard when you go into a Rage in the Games like i did, my fuckin Spacebar flew off :D

It took a bit of time but i managed to just get it back on :D

G

Gravity

Originally posted by throdgrain

Oh , and gravity's not important enough to get a picture lol :)

not gullible enough to have one put on u mean m8e:clap: :clap:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom