Campers

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

throdgrain

Oh btw I'd just like to say that has no reflection on your self general_ zao or on any other members of youre clan. Ive played you many times on publics and you always seem a good player to me :)

T

Trem

I will second that Throddy,zao is a good player and a good lad, you need a friendlier clan Zao, they had no grace in defeat at all, and they didnt like their own tactic being used on them.As Dolls and Tom will tell you me and Throd dont like camping and we usually get our arse kicked cause of it but it is more enjoyable for us to just steam in and see who comes out the other side, and personally i didnt enjoy the second round last night cause we had to camp.Ah well hopefully next time you will play Zao babeh.

O

old.D0LLySh33p

Heehee, pity you didn't have any REAL campers on your side Thoddy and Tremor...

Wonder what they would have made of Jobs' or my tactics :D

S

S-Gray

We were a bit suprised when the enemy tactic turned out to be hold the hossies in the end bit of the sewers, all 12 rounds or whatever. But never mind maybe thats how its played .

Throd your right, he has been trying that tactic and yeah, it worked against TWO people not 6.... i know it is a bad tactic, but if i say anythin he is gonna want me out for sure..

S

S-Gray

I will second that Throddy,zao is a good player and a good lad, you need a friendlier clan Zao, they had no grace in defeat at all, and they didnt like their own tactic being used on them

OK, again thats a right statement... both matches i DIDNT play in (against you guys and JPF) we lost, and on both occasions i believe someone from our clan said they cheat....

But as i have always said and i know, we are nowhere near the best clan on that EnemyDown Ladder, and we will get our arses kicked horribly at sometime or another, but, i'll just take the defeat as a *well, we'll get em next time for sure and use different tactics* not a - they are cheaters coz they killed me from behind a box..

S

S-Gray

Mad yeah lol, if my CL finds out im *slaggin* him off i better look for a new Clan now :D

S

S-Gray

Yeah lol, but i have a good mate in the Mi5, who i've been with since i started CounterStriking, he got me into Mi5 and we're also good partners together.

If i left, then part of my Gaming Figure has been taken away coz this guy is cool lol, if he ever left i would, and find somewhere better.... but for the mo. let things calm down for a few weeks til we lose our next match and see what happens there... lol

T

throdgrain

Zao m8 that bloke is slagging us on the ed site now in public ffs, he REALLY needs to get a grip .
You need to join a decent clan like KEA lol :)

S

S-Gray

In Public? He is doin it all wrong... He was the first to say dont call the other team cheats..........

T

throdgrain

Yep a message on our ed clan page ffs. jeez .... :rolleyes:

O

old.D0LLySh33p

*_*

No offence but he sounds like real tw... :(

S

S-Gray

Lol Trem, Dolly, that was a bloody good game on Italy just, i did crap at the start then i bought Mp5 and went crazy :D, i musta took out like 5 people in that good round, only for my fuckin Mp5 Ammo to run out :D GIT lol

S

S-Gray

Yeah! lol, that MP5 is a good weapon... gonna keep testin it, but the fuckin Ammo sure does go when your havin a game.. fwaahhh

T

Trem

Yeah i enjoyed it matey, twas nice to have a full game with you, wished you'd played in the clan match as well(would of enjoyed that more too).I was using the last SMG alot last night dunno what its called but it was shite, MP5 truly rox.

S

S-Gray

Lol trem, i virtually was guaranteed to play a match the next time we play you guys, to see how you *cheat* Trem.. lol

S

S-Gray

Lol i know, and when i is gettin ADSL im gonna hunt that fucker down usin GameSpy, see how good he really is :D

S

S-Gray

Lol Throddy, we're up against PKI tomorrow in EnemyDown, the top team in the league :D

Its a 5v5 on Assault - AND IM PLAYIN :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom