Campers

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Embattle

Originally posted by Da_TOAST

I want to continue this argument, and find out just how intelligent you really are, after all, I am thick. I also live in a *COLD* country which retains some of the best engineering skill in the world, was home to many inventions used the world over, and birthplace of some of history's finest minds. I've not been to Canada yet, I am assured it is a lovely country, so I'm not necessarily racist, but I have been right around this world (where have you been so far) and seen a lot of what this world has to offer.

If you think you have the mental capacity to continue this thread, please post a constructive response. I won't hold my breath.

tomjeff's shit /\ /\ /\ /\ /\

My response:
Europe is a country? i never knew that. As for good engineering skill? sure, ill give ya credit for that. They got some nice cars (BMW, porsche, Benz, etc) and the french make good aircraft (ie. concord). As for best minds? I dont know what country you are talking about, seeing as Europe, the last time i checked, was a continent. But im sure it has had some smart pple, i think einstein was born over there somewhere. Comparing Europe to North America, NA is the most technically advanced continent on the planet. As for intelligence go, ever heard of NASA? smartest minds in the world are at NASA. About good engineering, ever heard of HENRY FORD? Now, another thing. Where do most immigrants from Asia migrate to? ever heard of a place called TORONTO, THE MOST CULTURALLY DIVERSE CITY IN THE WORLD?!?! ive never heard any asian migrants moving to europe, cuz its a fucking FARMLAND. Oh, and here is a joke for ya that i think you, in particular will enjoy:

What is the difference b'tween a pizza and a jew?
Put a pizza in the oven and it doesnt scream!

Brings back great memories of what a wonderful continent europe is, dont it?

There would be no NASA if they hadn't taken Greman Scientists back to NA to continue development of rockets. America hasn't/doesn't invent much it just steals it because its willing to invest in new technology.

BTW the person who finds such a joke amusing, or even knows it, can be stuck in the same category as those that commited such crimes.

T

Tom

My response:
Europe is a country? i never knew that. As for good engineering skill? sure, ill give ya credit for that. They got some nice cars (BMW, porsche, Benz, etc) and the french make good aircraft (ie. concord). As for best minds? I dont know what country you are talking about, seeing as Europe, the last time i checked, was a continent. But im sure it has had some smart pple, i think einstein was born over there somewhere. Comparing Europe to North America, NA is the most technically advanced continent on the planet. As for intelligence go, ever heard of NASA? smartest minds in the world are at NASA. About good engineering, ever heard of HENRY FORD? Now, another thing. Where do most immigrants from Asia migrate to? ever heard of a place called TORONTO, THE MOST CULTURALLY DIVERSE CITY IN THE WORLD?!?! ive never heard any asian migrants moving to europe, cuz its a fucking FARMLAND. Oh, and here is a joke for ya that i think you, in particular will enjoy:

Brings back great memories of what a wonderful continent europe is, dont it?

I don't recall saying that Europe is a country. However, I do remember saying that I live in the UK.

NA the most technically advanced continent on the planet? Hmm, does that statement include Japan? And it's odd now that you link yourself with the USA, when previously you were only too keen to dissociate yourself with that country. I, on the other hand, have never distanced myself from my ancestry.

NASA, yes, very clever, but formed with the help of German rocket scientists (without whom the US would never have won the space race). Did you know that it was actually the USSR who was the first to place a man-made object on the moon? And the smartest minds in the world? I very much doubt it. With massive budget restrictions, how many intelligent people would want to work there? I would look around the world's universities if I were you.

Most emigrants from Asia go to the US because its the 'land of the free'. Well, most of those immigrants end up working for slave wages in restaurants and packing factories. They don't go to Canada do they?

As for the Jew reference, the less said about that distasteful shite, the better. Oh, and the Jews were gassed, and then cremated. It's a shame you don't like the Jews, as they do run Hollywood, and a large percentage of the US banking sector.

The US will be the most powerful nation on Earth for the next 30 years or so, I very much doubt it will survive for much longer than that. The ethnicity of it's population is changing year on year, and it will be unable to retain it's cultural identity so long as that continues. The US also has a habit of 'meddling' in other countries affairs, and is viewed by a very large percentage of the world as a bully.

Oh, and isn't it your very own Canada that is almost split in two by the call for Quebec to become a separate entity? A French speaking entity?

O

old.Da_TOAST

Originally posted by tomjeffs

I don't recall saying that Europe is a country. However, I do remember saying that I live in the UK.

NA the most technically advanced continent on the planet? Hmm, does that statement include Japan? And it's odd now that you link yourself with the USA, when previously you were only too keen to dissociate yourself with that country. I, on the other hand, have never distanced myself from my ancestry.

NASA, yes, very clever, but formed with the help of German rocket scientists (without whom the US would never have won the space race). Did you know that it was actually the USSR who was the first to place a man-made object on the moon? And the smartest minds in the world? I very much doubt it. With massive budget restrictions, how many intelligent people would want to work there? I would look around the world's universities if I were you.

Most emigrants from Asia go to the US because its the 'land of the free'. Well, most of those immigrants end up working for slave wages in restaurants and packing factories. They don't go to Canada do they?

As for the Jew reference, the less said about that distasteful shite, the better. Oh, and the Jews were gassed, and then cremated. It's a shame you don't like the Jews, as they do run Hollywood, and a large percentage of the US banking sector.

The US will be the most powerful nation on Earth for the next 30 years or so, I very much doubt it will survive for much longer than that. The ethnicity of it's population is changing year on year, and it will be unable to retain it's cultural identity so long as that continues. The US also has a habit of 'meddling' in other countries affairs, and is viewed by a very large percentage of the world as a bully.

Oh, and isn't it your very own Canada that is almost split in two by the call for Quebec to become a separate entity? A French speaking entity?

No, that statement doesnt include Japan. Sure, lots of things are made there, for most the ideas originated in the US. Who wouldnt want to pay their employees $.02/h to increase profits? BTW, you can hardly expect me to compare Canada with Europe. I maybe you watch the simpsons a little too much but the majority of asian immigrants do NOT work in corner stores in NA. Instead, they flood our universities with brilliant minds. Who do you think invented the latest P4 or AMD XP chip that's powering your PC? wasnt no person living in japan, i can tell ya that much.

About the space exploration thing. You cant possibly compare putting an object on the moon to putting a person on it. And, whatever happened to the USSR? Oh, i forgot, that communist dictatorship country, whom, i might add, threatened the world with a Cold War, fucked itself and no longer exists. What a great country that was!

About that jew joke. Yeh, it was sick, and thankfully i didnt make it up. I got nothin against jews, just trying to emphasize what a corrupt, piece of shit country germany was, and still is. dont forget, they started both world wars against its native countries.

Look at all the shit caused by Europe alone. Sure, USA bullies the world. What did you want them to do, let Israel continue the offence until it killed eevery single palestinian? there needs to be some kind of order in the world!

You tellin me Europe is a better continent? give me a fucking break!

About the quebec issue. Let them seperate, english canada will be better off w/out them. All em frogs just came from france, anyway. The fewer europeans in Canada, the better!

O

old.Da_TOAST

Originally posted by Super_Gray

Mmm, No, No, and um NO

First, your callin the Yanks ignorant? Look in the mirror

Second, North America is a big country and the UK is fucking very rich for been one of the smallest Islands around

Third, Yes Englands cold, but you come from fuckin Canada moron its fuckin colder there than it is here

Fourth, The Euro is bullshit, just like you,

I just noticed something. What a dumbass this child is. North america? a country? LMAO and you're calling ME ignorant! NOW THATS COMEDY!

E

Embattle

No, that statement doesnt include Japan. Sure, lots of things are made there, for most the ideas originated in the US. Who wouldnt want to pay their employees $.02/h to increase profits? BTW, you can hardly expect me to compare Canada with Europe. I maybe you watch the simpsons a little too much but the majority of asian immigrants do NOT work in corner stores in NA. Instead, they flood our universities with brilliant minds. Who do you think invented the latest P4 or AMD XP chip that's powering your PC? wasnt no person living in japan, i can tell ya that much.

About the space exploration thing. You cant possibly compare putting an object on the moon to putting a person on it. And, whatever happened to the USSR? Oh, i forgot, that communist dictatorship country, whom, i might add, threatened the world with a Cold War, fucked itself and no longer exists. What a great country that was!

About that jew joke. Yeh, it was sick, and thankfully i didnt make it up. I got nothin against jews, just trying to emphasize what a corrupt, piece of shit country germany was, and still is. dont forget, they started both world wars against its native countries.

Look at all the shit caused by Europe alone. Sure, USA bullies the world. What did you want them to do, let Israel continue the offence until it killed eevery single palestinian? there needs to be some kind of order in the world!

You tellin me Europe is a better continent? give me a fucking break!

About the quebec issue. Let them seperate, english canada will be better off w/out them. All em frogs just came from france, anyway. The fewer europeans in Canada, the better!

America Moon landing was extremely risky and USSR still got a man into space before America. As stated, America would still not of got any where without the German scientists from WW2 who made the V2s that blow this country to pieces.

If WW2 didn't happen America would be no where near as rich as it is today...FACT.

Oh and please don't try and act as if America is the savours of Palestein, its pure BS.

A

-adz-

lol at Da Toast's profile :)

"I got a hot bod. Im a god. I like workin out, kickin ass in CS, Urban terror and Bid for Power"

L

~Lazarus~

why didnt he just add

"argumentative insecure fuckwit"

wouldhave taken a lot less time.

C

Ch3tan

Toast will you please clarify if you like the Us or not, if you are arguming for Canada in this argument or not, if you realise you have made up the fact that Tom thought Europe was a country, if you have realised that you are spouting a lot of bull?

Oh and I have to appluad you for indicating that Asian minds can only do well when they move to the US, study there then fill the country with wealth. Bravo.

T

Tom

Ok, lets start with the Japan-US thing. You say that they develop lots of ideas from the US, could you name a few? I also wonder, if these ideas come from the US, why does the US not have the ability to develop them? A lack of 'brilliant minds' maybe? As for who invented the cpu running my computer, well obviously computer programmers working across the world, with the aid of supercomputers whose component elements were designed, manufactured, and built in Japan.

The Moon landing? That was a feat of engineering brilliance, that hasn't yet been succeeded. What you need to remember is that the US at the time felt so insecure about the fact that over 50% of the world's population was living under a communist system, that they had to plow massive amounts of their annual GDP into the space program, in a belated attempt to 'prove' the US's superior ability. Now I'm not saying that Communism is a good thing, in my opinion the basic principles go against the very laws of nature that allowed us to evolve into what we are today, but you have to bear in mind that with the minimum amount of money, the USSR developed some of the most effective aircraft the world has ever seen. They developed (with German help) rockets that were far more reliable than anything the US has designed, and were it not for the lack of money, I have no doubt they would have been every bit as capable as the US of putting humans on the Moon. As the US got there first (and cancelled the program a few years later), the mission was deemed unnecessary.

As for politics, it's worth remembering that history is often written by the winner.

I don't think anybody for one moment believes that Germany is 'corrupt'. Germany had the misfortune of falling under the spell of a brilliant mind, Hitler. The fact that he was in the closest sense of the word 'evil', doesn't necessarily mean that the country is corrupt. Oh, and Germany did not start WWI.

'Shit caused by Europe'? To what events do you refer? As for Israel, the only thing that has kept Israel alive for the past 50 years is the US, with it's monetary and military support. Now I'm glad that the Jews finally have a country of their own, after more than 3000 years of persecution, but don't start believing that the US is the good guy in the current crisis. The only reason that the US is now urging Israel to withdraw, and to negotiate a peace settlement, is that it needs the support of the Arab states in waging a war on Iraq - and the only reason it wants to invade Iraq, is that it needs to place somebody in charge of the largest richest oil deposits in the world. Saddam Hussein no longer does as he is told (funny how the US loved him when they were trying to topple the Ayatollah in Iran).

T

Tom

Oh another thing, do you know who invented the CD format and the technology behind it? Phillips. A European company, I believe. And don't start with the 'my cdrom is blah blah', because there is a very strong chance that the drive mechanism is a Phillips unit.

T

Trem

Woah tommeh you be my hero:D You know everything, why is this boil on my arse not going away?

T

Trem

:( I got it for life then, its me day off and my boss has just rang me to go "get" the keys off someone who is being sacked:( I'm scared............just a little.............hehehehehehehe nah fuck em:cool:

T

Trem

:( i have got one mate.Not as bad as me boss who thought he would "clean" up there with a power shower, it kinda dislodged peter pile which hung down for a day or two then he said one night as he was sleeping the pop woke him up:D It bled for a week and he had to keep putting wads of bog roll up his arse cause of the bleeding.Well i found it amusing.

M

Mr Flibble

Just like to point something out:

Senario #1:
WTC incident declared as an act of war. Bush declares war on terrorism. Bush trashes afganistan.

Replace WTC with Suicide bombings and Bush with Sharon and ooo look it's the same senario but now the US is against it.

T

throdgrain

Im sorry Mr Flibble but thats just not as funny as Tremor's post :)

S

S-Gray

btw whats camping gotta do with Wars of the World? Or boils or peoples arses?

i dont get it? :p

T

Tom

I applaud Israel for taking a strong stance against the terrorist elements, but it won't solve the problem. You have to remember that it was Israel in 1967 who took preemptive actions against Egypt, Jordan, Syria and Lebanon. With 250,000 troops massed around it's borders, and a blockade of the Straits of Tiran, Israel couldn't just sit there and do nothing. The stated aim of the arab forces was the total elimination of the Israeli state, and the re-instatement of Palestine.

Israel totally kicked ass, in 6 days, and tripled the size of it's land. It is the remainder of this occupied land that is disputed. You have to consider the irony of this situation, given that it was the Arab nations who were going to 'annihilate' Israel. Funny how they left their guns and boots in the desert, and ran away. Funny also, how Israel completely destroyed the Egyptian air force within a few hours.

Who can blame Israel, a nation that has had to fight for it's existance, for more than 40 years, for taking action against terrorists? I don't. I do, however, believe that the current situation isn't doing anybody any good, and that a peaceful settlement must be found. I do not think that the US has any part to play in this agreement, a solution must be found that allows the Arab nations to recognise the existance, and the right to exist, of Israel. And don't believe that Palestine was ever a righteous land, it was corrupt and leaderless, and was therefore quite rightly divided up by the major powers in 1948.

M

Mr Flibble

Originally posted by throdgrain
Im sorry Mr Flibble but thats just not as funny as Tremor's post :)

Nothing can ever surpass jokes / stories about the nether regions, so I'll just try and equal it instead :)

BTW totally agree with what tom said above. Spot on.

Anyway (apologies if you've seen it b4, plz don't whine) :

Arse Hair

I have recently made a mistake in my life, and I offer my story to all though tasteless, that you may learn from my error. It all started, as many things do, with me having trouble pooping. No, I was not constipated; this was not a regularity problem but a matter of technique.
It seems my ss-hair had grown to such a length that tiny grogans were constantly getting tied up in the matted jungle between my asscheeks. It led to much frustration, with me KNOWING that I still had something to drop, but unable to shake the tenacious turd loose from its butthair dwelling.

Eventually I would have to do two things: either reach down with somepaper and try to pinch off the lingering loaf (which required careful precision to avoid smearing the creature all over my rear, especially since I had no way of seeing what I was doing) or just go for broke, start wiping, and hope that I could remove all the leftover fecal matter before the toilet paper reached its Can't-Be- Flushed threshold. I was contemplating this problem, when I had what seemed at the time to be a bright idea. "Hey, this is my butt and my butt-hair, right? So why don't I just eliminate all the hair, and then my grogans will flow out like beer from a keg!" I said to myself. It is a statement that will go down in history with a lot of other regretted statements. "How many Indians could there be?" said by General Custer. "Looks like a good day for a drive!" by JFK. "There! America On-line now has complete Usenet access!" by some idiot system tech. Such was my anal shaving idea.

I performed the operation that night, with a cheap disposable razor and a towel to sit on. Starting from the bottom, and shaving from the crack to the cheeks, I began the arduous process of ridding my ass of hair. Occasionally, I would have to clean the razor of accumulated hair, which I did by wiping it on the towel. Slowly, my twin mounds and the between-ravine began to resemble the hairless cheeks of a newborn babe. Finally, I wiped the razor one last time, and surveyed my work. The towel was covered with a pile of hair. My ass was smooth as ivory. I smiled, satisfied, thinking my troubles were over.

Little did I know. I now have a great respect for anal-hair. Like everything in this world God created, it has its mighty purpose in existence. It was only after I had removed it that I started to learn how much I had been taking it for granted. For one, it provides friction. I learned this the next day, when I walked out into the sun heading for class. After climbing two flights of stairs and starting to sweat, I started to notice something unpleasant. The sweat was accumulating in my crack, and was causing the unpleasant sensation of my two asscheeks sliding past each other with every step. I thought about going to the bathroom and wiping it off, but had to get to class. Eventually, I
thought, it would dry. Unfortunately, it did dry, but only after mingling with the microscopic poop -molecules lingering around my brown starfish. When I stood up after class, my cheeks were stuck together with a slimy sticky poop/sweat combination. As I made my way back to my dorm, it started to itch. God-DAMN, did it itch! Felt like a swarm of ants was making its way up and down my crack. Fighting to keep from jamming my hand down there
and scratching away, I rushed back to the dorm. Unfortunately, this exertion caused me to sweat, and when I finally
reached my room, my cheeks were sliding back and forth against each other like a pair of horny cane-toads. I quickly dropped my pants, and attempted to dry my ass off by sticking it in front of a fan and spreading my cheeks.

As I pulled the two mounds of flesh apart, a horrible stench burst free and filled the room. Every dog within a 4 block radius started to howl. I had it worst of all, as the ripe aroma of festering poop/ sweat went into the fan and blew back into my face. I fought to keep from heaving. And as I sat there, fighting vomit, my ass cheeks spread and dripping, with the concentrated aroma of my body odor mixed with the tangy smell of my own poop blowing right into my face, I had only one thought: "It will be like this until the hair grows back. Weeks." Later on, trying to deal as best I could, wiping my ass at every opportunity, I discovered another wonderful use for ass-hair - ventilation. I attempted to launch a fart, only to have it get stuck between my asscheeks.

Apparently, with no hair, the two pink twins can get vacuum sealed together, and the result was a frustrating fart that slid up and down between my cheeks like a lost gerbil. As if that wasn't
enough, I am now enduring further torture. As anyone who has ever shaved anything knows, when hair is first growing in, it comes in as stubble. Imagine your ass having the texture of a brillo pad.

Well, that is what I am dealing with now. It is a hellish torture, and there are many times when I just look out the window and contemplate why I shouldn't just jump out and get it all over with in one fleshy splat, rather than endure this constant agony.

Friends-DON'T SHAVE YOUR ARSE-HAIR!

C

Ch3tan

I have seen it before its posted in the general forum :)

Tom, Israel was given to the Jewish people by the allies after ww2, it wasn't theirs to give. No matter the current situation, it was a huge fuck up by the UK and the USA which lead to all these problems in the first place.

O

old.Mr Crapini

hmm I seem to recall Israel belonging to the Jewish ppl since b4 the Roman occupation, would that make them indigenous to that area?

O

old.Da_TOAST

Originally posted by Embattle

America Moon landing was extremely risky and USSR still got a man into space before America. As stated, America would still not of got any where without the German scientists from WW2 who made the V2s that blow this country to pieces.

If WW2 didn't happen America would be no where near as rich as it is today...FACT.

Oh and please don't try and act as if America is the savours of Palestein, its pure BS.

LMAO first, its quite obvious that USA DID send the first man on the moon, not the USSR. If Europe is such a great continent, why do Germans move to the united states to work for NASA, then!? America doesnt savour any country. It's like the police, its neutral. Well, generally neutral. It does tend to lean towards sides.

O

old.Da_TOAST

Originally posted by Ch3tan
Toast will you please clarify if you like the Us or not, if you are arguming for Canada in this argument or not, if you realise you have made up the fact that Tom thought Europe was a country, if you have realised that you are spouting a lot of bull?

Oh and I have to appluad you for indicating that Asian minds can only do well when they move to the US, study there then fill the country with wealth. Bravo.

I dont particularily like the US (well, some states are good, some states are gay. overall their president is an ignorant son of a bitch, who never even knew who the Canadian PM was) but it is the most productive country in the world. You cant hardly expect me to compare little wee canada to Europe, an entire continent?!

O

old.Da_TOAST

Originally posted by tomjeffs

Ok, lets start with the Japan-US thing. You say that they develop lots of ideas from the US, could you name a few? I also wonder, if these ideas come from the US, why does the US not have the ability to develop them? A lack of 'brilliant minds' maybe? As for who invented the cpu running my computer, well obviously computer programmers working across the world, with the aid of supercomputers whose component elements were designed, manufactured, and built in Japan.

The Moon landing? That was a feat of engineering brilliance, that hasn't yet been succeeded. What you need to remember is that the US at the time felt so insecure about the fact that over 50% of the world's population was living under a communist system, that they had to plow massive amounts of their annual GDP into the space program, in a belated attempt to 'prove' the US's superior ability. Now I'm not saying that Communism is a good thing, in my opinion the basic principles go against the very laws of nature that allowed us to evolve into what we are today, but you have to bear in mind that with the minimum amount of money, the USSR developed some of the most effective aircraft the world has ever seen. They developed (with German help) rockets that were far more reliable than anything the US has designed, and were it not for the lack of money, I have no doubt they would have been every bit as capable as the US of putting humans on the Moon. As the US got there first (and cancelled the program a few years later), the mission was deemed unnecessary.

As for politics, it's worth remembering that history is often written by the winner.

I don't think anybody for one moment believes that Germany is 'corrupt'. Germany had the misfortune of falling under the spell of a brilliant mind, Hitler. The fact that he was in the closest sense of the word 'evil', doesn't necessarily mean that the country is corrupt. Oh, and Germany did not start WWI.

'Shit caused by Europe'? To what events do you refer? As for Israel, the only thing that has kept Israel alive for the past 50 years is the US, with it's monetary and military support. Now I'm glad that the Jews finally have a country of their own, after more than 3000 years of persecution, but don't start believing that the US is the good guy in the current crisis. The only reason that the US is now urging Israel to withdraw, and to negotiate a peace settlement, is that it needs the support of the Arab states in waging a war on Iraq - and the only reason it wants to invade Iraq, is that it needs to place somebody in charge of the largest richest oil deposits in the world. Saddam Hussein no longer does as he is told (funny how the US loved him when they were trying to topple the Ayatollah in Iran).

Aiight, where should i start? okay, about the CPU thing. AMD, Sony and P4 are american companies, although they have manufacturing plants in Japan (again, cheap labour). But all the research and new developements were made here. Ever heard of an ATI Radeon? ATI is completely a CANADIAN company, which, i might add, makes some of the best video cards this planet has ever seen. You claim phillips was the company that 'invented' the CD-ROM. Erm, NO. The CD-ROM was introduced as a new form of storage and, just like the DVD, phillips along with other companies were the first to invest in this new technology. Doesnt mean theyre the best. Id go for a Sony CD-Player over a Phillips one Any day - who in the right mind wouldnt?!

Maybe germany didnt start WW1, but the war DEFINITELY originated in europe, not here in the land of freedom. That brings back good memories. The Canadians were notorious for being the best fighters in WW1! The damn brits sent our pple in the front line of fire to take all the heat, and we overwhelmingly kicked ass. Ever heard of Vimy Ridge? What about the Canadian who figured out how to neutralize mustard gas? or the canadian who invented penicillin?

Also, who in the right mind wouldnt want US to invade IRAQ. You think hitler the 2nd should be able to roam free and build all the nukes he wants so that he can test them out on his own people? Society needs order. order needs rules. rules need police to enforce them. The US is the police of the world whether you like it or not!

T

Tom

Originally posted by Ch3tan
I have seen it before its posted in the general forum :)

Tom, Israel was given to the Jewish people by the allies after ww2, it wasn't theirs to give. No matter the current situation, it was a huge fuck up by the UK and the USA which lead to all these problems in the first place.

Palestine was under British rule at the time. The plan was to partition Palestine into Arab and Jewish controlled lands. I think the allies had every right to do this.

I don't believe that day in 1948 was in any way the fault of either the US or England. With 6 million Jews having been slaughtered by the Nazis, who at the time would have been able to deny the Jewish people a homeland?

The Arab nations should accept the existance of Israel as a compromise. And no matter what the circumstances, I cannot imagine terrorists who commit suicide missions are anything but NUTTERS.

T

Tom

LMAO first, its quite obvious that USA DID send the first man on the moon, not the USSR. If Europe is such a great continent, why do Germans move to the united states to work for NASA, then!? America doesnt savour any country. It's like the police, its neutral. Well, generally neutral. It does tend to lean towards sides.

The German scientists didn't really have an option. They were considered 'spoils of war' by the allies, which is why the USSR was able to take some of them back.

America, neutral! That's the most ignorant statement I've seen you write! Do you expect us all to forget what happened in Cuba at the Bay of Pigs? What about Vietnam? Defending helpless civilians - or trying to stop Communism in it's tracks? There were countless violations of the Geneva Convention in the Vietnam war, yet has any American soldier or General been indicted? For that matter, do you think it ever possible that a US citizen would be tried for war crimes? Don't make us laugh.

America can't help 'savouring' what it needs to survive. It is the only remaining superpower on this planet, the most powerful nation around, and it uses this strength, its incredible manufacturing capacity, to push other nations around. You say that it is neutral, then you say that it is generally neutral, capping it off by stating that it 'leans toward sides'? Can you make your mind up on that one?

From the replies you have given us, and the anger you have vented (even though I have restrained myself from insulting you), I get the impression that you are about 14-16 years old, permanently sat in front of your computer playing games, and downloading porn.

I doubt you have the mental capacity to even research your answers to my statements here, before you embarass yourself can I suggest you take some time to think about what it is you want to say.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom