Camlann Server

Liswymm

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Aug 11, 2004
Messages
14
This may just be an unlucky spree I had, but, I used to play on Camlann on and off my main server (Midgard/Excalibur). It was rather enjoyable until I got to about level ... 20.50. I made an infiltator (well duh) and within 5 seconds of actually finishing getting my levels, a purple druid comes along and hits me with his weapon, and kills me (Bear in mind this was before I sussed that Main cities were a safe zone) Ok, I thought, let's try to get to camelot.. I managed to get there in 3 tries. There I got all my free stuff. Hurray I thought, let's get killing, was I in for a big surprise.

Walked outside camelot and noticed a paladin waddling along after me incospicuously (sp) Hmmm, I thought, I dont like the looks of him, so I stealthed and attempted to get away. He was a stubborn one though, and continued to search for me, seeing me every so often so he got the general idea of where I was going. I PMed him asking what he was up to, he replied, I'm going to kill you I HATE infil's. As fate handed my head to him on a plate, he finally managed to unstealth me and kill me. Still with no successful kills, no money, and now 12 constitution down, I thought I'd go to a Hibernian place just out of curiosity, so I showed up at Mag Mell, and found a few people my level.

I was filled with joy when I came across a yellow enchanter, I went in, did my Backstab/Thigh Cut combo, Garrote Garrote Garrote, and he died.. several seconds after [Soandso]sends: "OMFG NOOB, I'm going to get my level 50 blademaster and farm your ass!!!!!!1111"

Okay dokay I thought, I think he needs to calm it down, so I sent a reply to find he had gone offline.. "Hah" I thought to myself, he must have realised he need a rest. Several minutes later, I find a Celt Blademaster in Mag mell, in black, obviously a high level character. I just thought of it as a coincidence and left it at that, and as you can guess it was him and kills me.. Though I wasn't losing con this time, I thought I'd stick at it untill his childish mind got bored.

But as the 'farming' continued I grew more and more aggrivated and got on a horse, but forgot to do /anon. And so the stalking began, the following and killing whenever I had a mob on my went on for several more hours untill I decided to log for 30 mins and see if he'd piss off. He did, and didn't see him again for a while.. but over the next few days situation that were more or less the same happened over and over again.

Can someone tell me? Are all you people on Camlann childish pricks that get kicks out of 'farming' greys? :wij:

Over and Out
 

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
Joined
Sep 2, 2004
Messages
2,643
have it on same way with all my chars at camlann ;) but m8 if your still around lvl 20 lets duo i got lvl 20,50 SB :D
 

Bonelamencer

One of Freddy's beloved
Joined
Jan 17, 2005
Messages
1,060
That's common situation there.One time i was chaining a guy and he promised to relog on his main and to chain me.I didn't take it seriously but 5 mins later got a msg from his main that the fun is starting soon.He was a purple friar but the most funny thing is that i killed his main too :D I was laughing at him and he was whining in /br like hell.Something like "fucking sick" e.t.c. :D That just shows that only unskilled noobs relog on their mains if can't deal with enemies of their lvl.
 

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Jan 23, 2004
Messages
685
Bonelamencer said:
That's common situation there.One time i was chaining a guy and he promised to relog on his main and to chain me.I didn't take it seriously but 5 mins later got a msg from his main that the fun is starting soon.He was a purple friar but the most funny thing is that i killed his main too :D I was laughing at him and he was whining in /br like hell.Something like "fucking sick" e.t.c. :D That just shows that only unskilled noobs relog on their mains if can't deal with enemies of their lvl.
w00t!

Yes some people on this server are like that, stupid idiots that when their new alts get killed, they go psycho, log their mains and chain everything in sight.

Can't say I haven't done this, but I can't remember if I have. And if I did, it was because the person was actually chaining my alt, not just because I died once.
 

DocWolfe

Part of the furniture
Joined
Jan 3, 2005
Messages
2,855
mate your a bonedancer - you hit the height of noobiness right there :p

back on topic though, the people who I kill/get killed by I usually have a chat with em after and say good fight and what not (if they aren't purple, which seems to be happening recently). They usually reply I'm gonna get revenge in a reasonably friendly manner and then I get chatting to em, made quite a few mates this way.
 

danmrman

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Apr 19, 2004
Messages
628
I find ppl are easy to get annoyed at PVP, have to say i do for 1 but i never log on a higher lvl and go back and kill, there is no fun in that. just wiat for the right time and kill them, more sense of achivement.

Also some ppl are really lame, like if u are green sometimes they will follow u for ages just to get a easy kill.
 

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Joined
Jun 22, 2004
Messages
16,788
Liswymm said:
Can someone tell me? Are all you people on Camlann childish pricks that get kicks out of 'farming' greys? :wij:

Over and Out
kk when you started you were killed by a purple but he was probably 28 (any higher you dont con to em)

when you die after making a char you can type /rel city to get there quicker

also the part about his main chaining u...usually when they do that all the other 50's kill the main....its not always a case of being chained by a 50. usually they say it to scare you etc.
 

Kicks

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Dec 29, 2003
Messages
1,031
if you don't wanna get chained you don't have to, go somewhere else he can't tell where you go. :rolleyes:
 

Himse

FH is my second home
Joined
Jan 31, 2004
Messages
2,178
=( play ur SB at excal again

it isnt so gaybar there ;)
 

Sorao

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Oct 12, 2004
Messages
108
i only kill greens that are worth reward. and or have killed my alts well not jsut killed them i hate it when u get a gimp tank reaver normaly or skald that after u /rel after a death they stick u and jsut wait for timer how gay is that ffs
 

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Jan 23, 2004
Messages
685
FallycSymbol said:
Just about as gay as your grammar?
Thought you said grandma after first reading! :p

It is pretty gay actually. Really lame when higher conned people used to stick me after releasing because I was a stealther. I usually managed to shake them off though, with a dose of /craft albion, jumping, sprinting and stealthing after.
 

Xyslo

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Dec 16, 2004
Messages
500
Ame said:
Thought you said grandma after first reading! :p

It is pretty gay actually. Really lame when higher conned people used to stick me after releasing because I was a stealther. I usually managed to shake them off though, with a dose of /craft albion, jumping, sprinting and stealthing after.
I'm hating that at the moment... yesterday i just wanted to go to DF to see if i could find anyone con to me (with my lvl 39sb) and every single time i ported to DL this gay 50 ranger killed me just because i was green (couldnt even one hit me, lol) his name was Tixxx or something, but the thing is i was worth the 1st time and i'm ok with that but the next 5times he did it i got pee'd off :wanker:
 

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Joined
Jun 22, 2004
Messages
16,788
Xyslo said:
I'm hating that at the moment... yesterday i just wanted to go to DF to see if i could find anyone con to me (with my lvl 39sb) and every single time i ported to DL this gay 50 ranger killed me just because i was green (couldnt even one hit me, lol) his name was Tixxx or something, but the thing is i was worth the 1st time and i'm ok with that but the next 5times he did it i got pee'd off :wanker:

hahaha i wish Tixxx Taxxx and toxxx would make a re-appearance...i remember on the way to a keep defense i had all 3 chasing me whilst on my paladin...damn those whores with their end pots lol....anyone know what alts they play

there is one called tixz or something....a mincer iirc
 

xtortionist

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Mar 2, 2005
Messages
287
Xyslo said:
I'm hating that at the moment... yesterday i just wanted to go to DF to see if i could find anyone con to me (with my lvl 39sb) and every single time i ported to DL this gay 50 ranger killed me just because i was green (couldnt even one hit me, lol) his name was Tixxx or something, but the thing is i was worth the 1st time and i'm ok with that but the next 5times he did it i got pee'd off :wanker:

thats what you get for your main being a necro :touch:
 

Xyslo

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Dec 16, 2004
Messages
500
xtortionist said:
thats what you get for your main being a necro :touch:
My main is my chanter just got my necro 50 first so i could /level chars if i wanted to, but still i made my chanter before i could /level and has been solo'd all the way so far (same as my necro).... from lvl1 obviously (same as my necro *cough* again). Also got necro 50 first so i can farm money for my chanter, and no i cant pl myself seeing as my necro and chanter are both on the same acc... and i dont use a bb very often/have more than one acc, if i do use a bb it is a /level one from a friends acc if they are not using it (which is very rare).

Shows what you know :twak:
 

FallycSymbol

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Oct 26, 2004
Messages
877
Xyslo said:
My main is my chanter just got my necro 50 first so i could /level chars if i wanted to, but still i made my chanter before i could /level and has been solo'd all the way so far (same as my necro).... from lvl1 obviously (same as my necro *cough* again). Also got necro 50 first so i can farm money for my chanter, and no i cant pl myself seeing as my necro and chanter are both on the same acc... and i dont use a bb very often/have more than one acc, if i do use a bb it is a /level one from a friends acc if they are not using it (which is very rare).

Shows what you know :twak:
Wow, that was messy to read. Learn to use paragraphs and capital letters, there's 2 full stops in that whole text if I counted them correctly.
 

MrBurns

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Apr 19, 2005
Messages
245
Ame said:
Thought you said grandma after first reading! :p

It is pretty gay actually. Really lame when higher conned people used to stick me after releasing because I was a stealther. I usually managed to shake them off though, with a dose of /craft albion, jumping, sprinting and stealthing after.
mh, u can be banned for /craft, it s a bug...

ontopic: if u start playing on camlann u have to train until lvl 5, after that u have to switch off ur safety flag and get killed by any purple player. now u use the, for camlann beginners often unknown command /release city, and u can get free armor and weapons at the capital.

well, i had nearly never probs with ppl who logged their main, think 1,5-2 years have passed since those days :m00:
and i never logged on my main to chain other ppl who killed my alts, that s just a waste of time and unfair...
the problem i have is that low-lvl ppl often send me that other low-lvls said that their main is Mrburns and they gonna chain greys ^^ :eek7:

greetings, Mrburns
 

Overdriven

Not a sandwich
Joined
Jan 23, 2004
Messages
12,135
MrBurns said:
mh, u can be banned for /craft, it s a bug...

ontopic: if u start playing on camlann u have to train until lvl 5, after that u have to switch off ur safety flag and get killed by any purple player. now u use the, for camlann beginners often unknown command /release city, and u can get free armor and weapons at the capital.

well, i had nearly never probs with ppl who logged their main, think 1,5-2 years have passed since those days :m00:
and i never logged on my main to chain other ppl who killed my alts, that s just a waste of time and unfair...
the problem i have is that low-lvl ppl often send me that other low-lvls said that their main is Mrburns and they gonna chain greys ^^ :eek7:

greetings, Mrburns
:worthy: :worthy:
 

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Jan 23, 2004
Messages
685
MrBurns said:
mh, u can be banned for /craft, it s a bug...

ontopic: if u start playing on camlann u have to train until lvl 5, after that u have to switch off ur safety flag and get killed by any purple player. now u use the, for camlann beginners often unknown command /release city, and u can get free armor and weapons at the capital.

well, i had nearly never probs with ppl who logged their main, think 1,5-2 years have passed since those days :m00:
and i never logged on my main to chain other ppl who killed my alts, that s just a waste of time and unfair...
the problem i have is that low-lvl ppl often send me that other low-lvls said that their main is Mrburns and they gonna chain greys ^^ :eek7:

greetings, Mrburns
What if I just wanted to switch which realm I was crafting for? :<
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom