Camlann Server

MrBurns

Fledgling Freddie
xtortionist said:
ye i used to play halder ages ago, stealthers are boring and lame tho :flame:

but then again so is a rr11 BD grouping with a BG/grapple bot going by the name of mayah - who is/was without a doubt the lamest person ever to grace camlann. then again .. your a BD, why should i expect anything less :eek:

everyone on camlann says that most of the other players are lamer or sucker although they don t know the person behind the char, i got used to it ... ^^

but whining about a grp of 2 unbuffed players only because one of them is high ml is kinda, mh, funny :D
why don t u whine about fgs or warlockgrps, think they r worse than a bd - sniper team hrhr ^^ :fluffle:

it reminds me of the ppl who flamed me when i was in a full grp and told me i m not allowed to grp other players because i m a bd lol

and btw, as u can see in my sig, i m not only a bd....

greetings, MrBurns

FallycSymbol

Fledgling Freddie
Get a life you dirty sausage eating bastard!

+1...

Will I get banned for saying that?

xtortionist

Fledgling Freddie
none of your other characters made more than 10k last week, so yes, you are only a BD.

and thats quite apart from the fact i was in a duel when you guys attacked us, just bare this in mind, who will you fight with your rr11 BD(so lame) with your rr11 ml8 friend, when you have made everyone else quit the server... ah yes, you'll fight warlocks, nm.

MrBurns

Fledgling Freddie
xtortionist said:
none of your other characters made more than 10k last week, so yes, you are only a BD.

and thats quite apart from the fact i was in a duel when you guys attacked us, just bare this in mind, who will you fight with your rr11 BD(so lame) with your rr11 ml8 friend, when you have made everyone else quit the server... ah yes, you'll fight warlocks, nm.

it s just funny to see u whining about a grp of 2 ppl,, and btw it was the first (second?) time EVER i have grped him ^^
it s also funny that u wanna tell me that i only have a bd because i haven t played my other chars last weak or whenever ^^
another funny aspect is that u cry about getting killed in a 'duel'. do u think a fg fear asks me if they may kill me? i can remember u and ur friend adding me in a 1 vs 4 (3?) fight yesterday in df where u got killed by me, so never complain about fairness again.... just to let u know, i wouldn t have attacked u cause u were nr, but it seems u will never care about me being rew or not, u just add me because u got killed to often and i hit ur ego imo... so stop whining pls.
last but not least u complain about me being 11L what s just the funniest thing of ur post :D u said u play since camlann release, but i can t remember having seen u once before expect last week and i have never heard about u, too, what s a bit strange ;)
what r ur chars (+rrs)? have to be very high-rr if u play since release cause i havent played since release ...

so keep on being funny instead of whine and flame, ty

greetings, MrBurns

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom