Camlann Server

MrBurns

Fledgling Freddie
Ame said:
What if I just wanted to switch which realm I was crafting for? :<

if u use that macro to eg jump over walls or reach points u couldn t reach without etc it s a bug and not allowed.
for example it s often seen ( better: was often seen^^) in grpfights in toa when the healers jumped over the walls in order to escape from tanks/ casts.

so better don t use it, ppl got banned for it :cheers:

greetings, MrBurns

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
I just use it to make myself lag so I appear to catapult forward on some peoples screens, and then they follow my 'ghost' and I just run off in the opposite dirrection with this extra ground I made.

Or something like that. Helps if I want to be able to stealth.

old.windforce

Part of the furniture
yeh, Ame is a lame ass cheating cocksucking bitch ass nitwitt pissgimp

ow

and he smells of wee

Yoshimo

Fledgling Freddie
MrBurns said:
the problem i have is that low-lvl ppl often send me that other low-lvls said that their main is Mrburns and they gonna chain greys ^^ :eek7:
hehe i did that once before but only coz i cba logging my main :)

Xyslo

Fledgling Freddie
FallycSymbol said:
Wow, that was messy to read. Learn to use paragraphs and capital letters, there's 2 full stops in that whole text if I counted them correctly.
Who gives a shit! For gods sake if you get sexual pleasure out of checking people's spelling and grammar then go ahead, but you can say what you like about mine because frankly i dont care

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
old.windforce said:
yeh, Ame is a lame ass cheating cocksucking bitch ass nitwitt pissgimp

ow

and he smells of wee
I'm not a bitch :(

FallycSymbol

Fledgling Freddie
Xyslo said:
Who gives a shit! For gods sake if you get sexual pleasure out of checking people's spelling and grammar then go ahead, but you can say what you like about mine because frankly i dont care

You don't care so you attempt to flame me? Makes perfect sense imo...

Amildin

Can't get enough of FH
Xyslo said:

If you don't care then why write a 3 line clump of letters (hurts to call it a paragraph) whining about it?

Natswoo

Banned
Sorao said:
i only kill greens that are worth reward. and or have killed my alts well not jsut killed them i hate it when u get a gimp tank reaver normaly or skald that after u /rel after a death they stick u and jsut wait for timer how gay is that ffs
I used to do that when i was playing Deci.... then i became PvP hardenned.... anything that conned was toasted :flame:

MrBurns

Fledgling Freddie
Yoshimo said:
Soz :( feel free to get revenge by doing the same

what char/name? but i think it won t be that effective ... ;)

greetings, MrBurns

Yoshimo

Fledgling Freddie
MrBurns said:
what char/name? but i think it won t be that effective ... ;)

greetings, MrBurns
Halder,Cetus,Blackflames all <Fear>'ed names tbh :p

Jaison X

Fledgling Freddie
lvl and equip a warlock. then dont worry about other mains :D

btw i had many funny fights vs fg grays + a lots more who add with my bard :p

Yoshimo

Fledgling Freddie
Jaison X said:
lvl and equip a warlock. then dont worry about other mains :D

btw i had many funny fights vs fg grays + a lots more who add with my bard :p
let me guess, Traitors dagger is your main weapon :D

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
Yoshimo said:
let me guess, Traitors dagger is your main weapon :D
And healing during combat without getting interupted is :)

Oh and aoe mezz -.-

Jaison X

Fledgling Freddie
they always finished by wiping me.. you know, when 8 grays attakc a purple, all the other 40 near attack also :D

xtortionist

Fledgling Freddie
Jaison X said:
they always finished by wiping me.. you know, when 8 grays attakc a purple, all the other 40 near attack also :D

we dont have that anymore :( cots is dead, MM is dead - and i mean like 0 players at all times - only play to actually find greys is goth, and they are few and far between... i wont even mention the level 50 situation tbh ..

Bahumat

FH is my second home
one of the funniest moments i have seen was southend the smite cleric killing mrburns.

he smited once then stuned and continued to smite. when his pets came to kill him he uses his 30 second pbaoe mezz. purge must have been down on burns'y but nevertheless was funny

MrBurns

Fledgling Freddie
Bahumat said:
one of the funniest moments i have seen was southend the smite cleric killing mrburns.

he smited once then stuned and continued to smite. when his pets came to kill him he uses his 30 second pbaoe mezz. purge must have been down on burns'y but nevertheless was funny

:eek6:
i don t know any smiter on camlann espect larifari and i ve never heard about a cleric named southend. and i can t remember fighting a solo cleric for, mh, 1-1,5 years ^^
there s only the opportunity that he leeched me, because i won t die vs a <4L5 cleric (looked it up),even if he s able to stun me and even if my pets r mezzed or dead ,)
where was that fight located?
or have u only forgotten to mention some additional players who attacked me, eg snipers hrhr? :p

greetings, MrBurns ;)

MrBurns

Fledgling Freddie
Yoshimo said:
Halder,Cetus,Blackflames all <Fear>'ed names tbh :p

mh, dunno, but have u bought ur acc? inside the thread 'guildwars' xtort mentions that he was halder?! <confused> ^^

greetings, MrBurns

Nodoubt

Fledgling Freddie
halder and cetus are irl friends afaik so they can play eachothers accounts

Natswoo

Banned
Bahumat said:

Stun is 9 seconds long.. say southend had cast speed of 1.2 seconds... burnsy got about 1.4k hps smite vs full resists ye rite.

xtortionist

Fledgling Freddie
ye i used to play halder ages ago, stealthers are boring and lame tho :flame:

but then again so is a rr11 BD grouping with a BG/grapple bot going by the name of mayah - who is/was without a doubt the lamest person ever to grace camlann. then again .. your a BD, why should i expect anything less :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom