Camelot Unchained in the building stage!!! :)

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
I think that must be mods only, cant see mine.
It's public, just hover over my name and you will see the address, alternatively go view my profile page and look at the url.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Well im getting this on the link:
The FreddysHouse Forums - Error
You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action.
Let's take this to PM.

Dori

Certified by Deebs not to be THE Dori
Hey guys...opened an account to join the continuing fun.

Kyrana

Regular Freddie
We still need to get the word out to reach the depths stretch goal :)

E_E

Loyal Freddie
So how do people think the RPs system will work, will there be sort Realm abillities like in daoc or more WAR like, maybe inbetween ?

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Hey guys...opened an account to join the continuing fun.
Hi Dori, and welcome :)

If people all of a sudden show aggression towards you, you should know that is probably because FH has been having a troll problem with a guy called Dorimor, back from the old Dark age of Camelot days. I am certain that he is still lurking in the dark here on FH, but he is behaving at the moment. Just a heads up ;)

Kyrana

Regular Freddie
So how do people think the RPs system will work, will there be sort Realm abillities like in daoc or more WAR like, maybe inbetween ?

I think that it will be a lot like DAoC the more you level up the more things that open up to you.

Kyrana

Regular Freddie
Hi Dori, and welcome :)

If people all of a sudden show aggression towards you, you should know that is probably because FH has been having a troll problem with a guy called Dorimor, back from the old Dark age of Camelot days. I am certain that he is still lurking in the dark here on FH, but he is behaving at the moment. Just a heads up ;)

Can't be as bad as some of the trolls we have already dealt with.

Jairon Kalach

Regular Freddie

MJ has said there won't be an RP system... because the whole thing is RvR so what would be the point? Instead, you get rewarded with levelling, etc...

E_E

Loyal Freddie
MJ has said there won't be an RP system... because the whole thing is RvR so what would be the point? Instead, you get rewarded with levelling, etc...

Ahh right, so lets say when you reach max level, Xp will move your bar towards certain things you can unluck ? or just plain stat increase ?

Kyrana

Regular Freddie
Ahh right, so lets say when you reach max level, Xp will move your bar towards certain things you can unluck ? or just plain stat increase ?

I actually do not know the answer to that.

Niroth

One of Freddy's beloved

No ranking system in CU? Hard to belive my friend :)

Jairon Kalach

Regular Freddie
So... Um... I'm not convinced the levels will be how we normally think of them in a PvE game, either... I don't have any quotes on this, but... MJ stated consistently that, "When you swing a sword, you get better at swinging swords..." So... I'm sure he'll start laying it out, soon after the forums come up, but... I think he probably has a BSC idea for character progression he hasn't talked about, yet...

Niroth

One of Freddy's beloved
Seth, are you talking about the interview from yesterday?

Kyrana

Regular Freddie
So... Um... I'm not convinced the levels will be how we normally think of them in a PvE game, either... I don't have any quotes on this, but... MJ stated consistently that, "When you swing a sword, you get better at swinging swords..." So... I'm sure he'll start laying it out, soon after the forums come up, but... I think he probably has a BSC idea for character progression he hasn't talked about, yet...

That almost sounds like the old EQ skill system.

Jairon Kalach

Regular Freddie
No ranking system in CU? Hard to belive my friend :)

The other way to look at it is... All ranking system... To paraphrase he said:

"We added RR in DaoC because we wanted to give RvR progression that didn't mess with PvE balance. In CU, we don't have to worry about that, so there will be one progression system. Sure, we'll have things like titles, possibly land grants, etc... "

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom