Buy Catacombs Online, Download + CD KEY

Killswitch

FH is my second home
Messiah said:
-- /Houseloc 888 --- Horse from Entrance to Algaurs !! low price goods !!

If I had that house, my Heretic would SO be getting called Subtitle or Ceefax or something (UK-only joke)

Messiah

Fledgling Freddie
lol only just relised :p always knew my house was special

3:00pm GMT still nothing 14 hrs 36 mins left yay :(

Killswitch

FH is my second home
Not sure if Mr DLGamer is reading this, but have a couple of comments;

1) Brilliant customer service, nice price, nice people...great to see them getting involved with the community and taking their role as "GOA Partners" seriously :)

2) Great that they are going to the effort of putting in more servers to meet the rush of sweaty-palmed DAOC-fanbois. Again, really nice to see some effort going in on the part of the retailer.

3) Is there any chances of making Catas available in the "Serial Only" category for those of use who've already got the files downloaded and just need keys? If there are any techs still alive to do this ofc :p

All in all a BG thumbs-up to the DLGamer crew and I'm sure I'm speaking for all the Freddys/DAOC community (except those who only have Switch/Solo cards!) when I say "thanks and good show!"

:clap: :clap:

Bellona

Banned
Flimgoblin said:
if you get the US version you can patch to the European version given the correct update.dat

no reason to d/l us version to patch it to EU really, just do trick with copy of toa folder

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Bellona said:
yes, but the cdkey is still for US, cant imagine you could use it for both... :m00:

duh, sorry didn't realise it was for CD key too :) if you could find just a bittorrent you'd be ok ;)

Bellona

Banned
Flimgoblin said:
duh, sorry didn't realise it was for CD key too :) if you could find just a bittorrent you'd be ok ;)

np it was me that readed it wrong :eek:

Oldleaf

Fledgling Freddie
3h 9m 25sec to go, dl rate is only 55kb/sec and i can handle 500/600kb/sec, anyway i can start Cata tonight i think.

Good work MrDLGamer.

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
Any news when the site will be back up again, have the files just waiting for my key. :fluffle:

Maybe typing random combinations of numbers/letters into the subscription page will work.... :eek7:

Sidus

Fledgling Freddie
The stress on the download servers must be comparable to a fg of Warlocks unloading their chambers on you, so good work :) Still, only 45kb/s on an 8mb connection, givf more speed, I want to explore the new dungeons :)

DLgamer-oot

Fledgling Freddie
We hit a problem while testing the works of the new servers in parallel to the old ones (full compatibilty servers my ass. Damm these providers :p ).

So we will need a little more to make them work hand in hand and test them.

Sorry about that but be assured the whip is burning my hands and the techies backs bleeding like Niagara Falls, shouldn't be too long. ;)

Killswitch

FH is my second home
DLgamer-oot said:
We hit a problem while testing the works of the new servers in parallel to the old ones (full compatibilty servers my ass. Damm these providers :p ).

Sorry about that but be assured the whip is burning my hands and the techies backs bleeding like Niagara Falls, shouldn't be too long. ;)

I like this guy...but I wouldn't want to work for him. I have sensitive skin.

Mikah75

Can't get enough of FH

lol :) u guys must be raking it in^^ prob the only place possible to get this game.

Very nice to see people actuallly selling it +!!! trying theyr best and hard at work making it faster so we can play the thing:D
Thanks alot :clap:

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
DLgamer-oot said:

Thx for the update.

Any plans to make a serial only version available or should I go find food. Careful with burning whips, don't want you setting off the fire alarm!!

Killswitch

FH is my second home
Golena said:
Thx for the update.

Any plans to make a serial only version available or should I go find food. Careful with burning whips, don't want you setting off the fire alarm!!

If you and Moggit can hang on, I'll bring some KFC back or summat.

Killswitch "Private Messages? I've heard of 'em" Engage

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom