Buy Catacombs Online, Download + CD KEY

DLgamer-oot

Fledgling Freddie
The best one of the pack was the one who wrote the support service to insult us because he felt that the site doesn't explain how to solve problems.

He wrote to the support 3 times and you could feel the foam at the corner of his mouth and didn't once explain what his problem actually was despite the support's plea.

We ended up tracing his isp, taking an educated guess from his downloader's info and mailing him a solution. Must have worked since he stopped insulting us.

But that is an exception, to tell you the truth flim, you have a damm fine community.
They have all been most courteous, patient and nice to our support service.
The boys have had great pleasure servicing your community.

It's easy to get swamped by one's own forrest and think that the grass is greener at the neighbourg's but as an outsider and someone who has contact with various communities, i can tell you this : freddyshouse is good people.

IainC

English WAR Community Manager
DLgamer-oot said:
The best one of the pack was the one who wrote the support service to insult us because he felt that the site doesn't explain how to solve problems.

He wrote to the support 3 times and you could feel the foam at the corner of his mouth and didn't once explain what his problem actually was despite the support's plea.
Welcome to my world...

Glad that you generally had a good experience though. I know that all of us here in the English GM team are very pleased with the way you and your company have handled this situation.

Javai

Fledgling Freddie
This was an awesome solution and saved my week's holidays so thanks to all involved. Let's hope DLgamer can become an official partner for all future releases should there be any.

One day all gaming will be sold this way and I'll get my attic back :)

Twoeye

Can't get enough of FH
HELP....the money have been drawn from my bank account.....but i havent got a CD-key ;(.....

DLgamer-oot

Fledgling Freddie
Twoeye said:
HELP....the money have been drawn from my bank account.....but i havent got a CD-key ;(.....

Did you check your junkmail first ?

Wehn you create your acount you get a big red link http://www.dlgamer.com/howto2.php which treats most of the common mishaps but few people bother to click it in their haste to put their greddy hands on the game. :)

If that doesn't solve it, contact us at Support.
We have no client named Twoeye so there isn't a thing to be done here.

Neffneff

Fledgling Freddie
If i was to place an order for a CD key right now..when would i expect to recieve it?

DLgamer-oot

Fledgling Freddie
Neffneff said:
If i was to place an order for a CD key right now..when would i expect to recieve it?

The serial only module is out of stock and we will not replenish it.
We are using that as a test of brains ;)

Neffneff, to answer your question, you will have your serial within 5 minutes of ordering. Think man ! think !

Neffneff

Fledgling Freddie
DLgamer-oot said:
The serial only module is out of stock and we will not replenish it.
We are using that as a test of brains ;)

Neffneff, to answer your question, you will have your serial within 5 minutes of ordering. Think man ! think !

pffft, was obviously on the ball enough to order DL+serial, just wanted time frame as im prolly gonna get it for a friends account ;P

ta for reply all the same.

DLgamer-oot

Fledgling Freddie
I wasn't referring to you in particular, we have a couple of blockes waiting for the "serail only" restock since yesterday evening.
I know it's silly but thinking of the buggers waiting and cursing because they can't get their precious serial when all they have to do is order DL + serial and not take the download brings a smile to our faces here :)

Neffneff

Fledgling Freddie
lol, i can imagine, brings back memeries of the poor bloke that returned a CD drive to the company i used to work for and then was on the phone saying his HDD had stopped funtioning.

we opened the parcel containing his CD drive, and low and behild attached was still the IDE plug with cables both sides cut into 2.

had to try and keep a straight tone of voice while informing him that the IDE cables wern't just there as safety ties and were needed to keep his HDD workin.

some people jsut wern't meant to have PCs

Sorgrind

Fledgling Freddie
Ordered DL + Serial, even though I've DL Cata already, gonna cancel the DL. But still the email I got says it's been pre-ordered and I won't be sent it until the 4th April. :mad:

DLgamer-oot

Fledgling Freddie
Sorgrind said:
Ordered DL + Serial, even though I've DL Cata already, gonna cancel the DL. But still the email I got says it's been pre-ordered and I won't be sent it until the 4th April. :mad:

Well, we had some in right now, check your mail box or the site :)

Sorgrind

Fledgling Freddie
Thanks for the swift reply, and now I've got it :)
imo, Dlgamer should be official partners with every expansion

Mobius

Can't get enough of FH
Is this thing over now? :( Me and some friends want to order if possible, without waiting for a delivery. ;)

Mobius

Can't get enough of FH
Oh, cool. :) Checked the url earlier in the thread and it gave a dead link so I thought it was over. Thanks Flimgoblin. :)

DLgamer-oot

Fledgling Freddie
That reference doesn't exist anymore, it's under Catacombs UK/EU now for downloads on european english servers.

Mobius

Can't get enough of FH
I just created an account and went to order Catacombs but instead of taking me to a page to enter my debit details it instead said "your pre-order has been processed!" and I recieved an email saying the game would be available on the 7th of May (today :p) Does anyone have any ideas? :p

Tiques

Fledgling Freddie
Mobius said:
I just created an account and went to order Catacombs but instead of taking me to a page to enter my debit details it instead said "your pre-order has been processed!" and I recieved an email saying the game would be available on the 7th of May (today :p) Does anyone have any ideas? :p

According to the mail exchange I had with them yesterday, they will send out as soon as they have them today...

Late delivery?

Or we got to wait 1 more day? :(

Mobius

Can't get enough of FH
Hmm well I'm not to fussed, as I haven't paid or entered my details. I guess I've technically preordered it. :) Well just renewing my daoc account now, so no mad rush.

DLgamer-oot

Fledgling Freddie
Keys are in, check your mail, you should have an email explaining how to get your preorder.

And NOW that we have something to give you, you will be asked for the credit card information.

All your hard earned cash are belong to us !

waok`whips

Fledgling Freddie
Just got one, took like 5 mins from giving over credit details to getting the serial, very fast service! :)

Mobius

Can't get enough of FH
Me too, awesome. Now I never need leave the house anymore! :D

minscsmouse

Fledgling Freddie
anyone know if I can download the euro catacombs client and use it to play on the USA servers. My version of daoc/toa is from the USA.

Cheers

Ims

Hercules-DF

Fledgling Freddie
Ok, does anybody know why the Updater seems to fuck up all the time with me? Ive just updated to the latest patch from TOA client, then got a cdkey for catacombs, registered it on the daoc site and am trying to get the 800odd meg patch via the mythic updater as the one from DLgames is terribly slow, however an old issue with mythics updater keeps occuring, ive had this before and never really fixed it other than fucking around with another pc just to get the bloody files, anyway heres the probem.

Start mythic updater it starts to download, then for no reason whatsoever the patcher window freezes and sticks on certain files, sometimes closing the patcher searching for the file it fuckedup on then deleting said file and making the patcher redownload it gets past, but once again about 50 seconds later it does the same thing on yet another file.

Anybody any ideas why this happens and how to get around it, atm it refuses to get past a certain file in /anims and wont go pat no matter how many times i make it redownload.

FUCKING ANNOYING.

any idea m8s?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom