Buy Catacombs Online, Download + CD KEY

fruitcake

Fledgling Freddie
Downloading now at a very slow 40kb/s on my 2mb adsl i normaly get around 180kb/s these days,don't know what is wrong there but i guess i will cya in cat in about 8 hours.

Asysh_pryd

Fledgling Freddie
This is all very good.
But what if you have to format your PC or re-install at some point etc..

..do you just have re-download the whole thing :|

popa

Fledgling Freddie
if any get catacombs instaled can give us the .EXE and update.dat soo DL the game via goa servers

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Asysh_pryd said:
This is all very good.

Stick the whole thing on a 1gb flash drive for a backup :) It's what I'd do but mine broke and I can't find the lead to connect it :p

Cadiva

Part of the furniture
popa said:
if any get catacombs instaled can give us the .EXE and update.dat soo DL the game via goa servers

Or you could have read from the start of this thread and found the post which tells you what to alter in the update.dat to patch via the GoA servers?

haarewin

Fledgling Freddie
Svartmetall said:

he wants the .exe file and the update.dat file.

he doesnt need it, just change the words 'atlantis' to 'catacombs' in your update.dat in your toa directory. it'll dl there. or c/p the directory and change it in the other one.

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Tilda said:
Side note, flim are you leveling your 'tic yet?

not got euro catacombs yet... but my first heretic was 50 months ago ;) (US beta :p)

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Asysh_pryd said:
This is all very good.

yep

DLgamer-oot

Fledgling Freddie
Hello everyone, i just wanted to say that we have put DAoC Catacombs on our site for a few minutes.

The site didn't explode, the serial keys didn't vanish :), it's just that the speed of download for the latest clients (40kb/s) is way lower than what we accept as a standard.

Our technical team is working on setting up additionnal download servers right now and everything will be up and running very soon.
The time limit i have set for the techies before i start to randomly shoot them is within 1h30 at the most.

Feel free to contact support [at] dlgamer [dot]com for any difficulties except the one i am advertising with this post.

mod note - removed email link :D

censi

Can't get enough of FH
it says pre-order not available

wat does this mean pls?

Javai

Fledgling Freddie
DLgamer-oot said:
Hello everyone, i just wanted to say that we have put DAoC Catacombs on our site for a few minutes.

The site didn't explode, the serial keys didn't vanish :), it's just that the speed of download for the latest clients (40kb/s) is way lower than what we accept as a standard.

Our technical team is working on setting up additionnal download servers right now and everything will be up and running very soon.
The time limit i have set for the techies before i start to randomly shoot them is within 1h30 at the most.

Feel free to contact support@dlgamer.com for any difficulties except the one i am advertising with this post.

Please don't randomly shoot them it's been a while since techies made me so happy :)

Brite

Banned
censi said:

wat does this mean pls?

same for me:

This Product is now on Preorder status.
We still have products available and people are downloading just fine.
Nevertheless, we are not happy with the speed people are downloading at right now which is not up to par to our standards.
Our technical team is setting up additional D/L servers right now. They will be done at the latest at 16:00 Paris time or 15:00 GMT today.
We appologise to anyone who might be inconvenienced by this decision but we believe it's for the best for all in the end.

maybe somthing to do with that... avalible at three even ? im going to update via GOA servers in the mean time so will be ready when i get the key or when its activated, have another one coming from play.com so can use that to install if i format and ill write both CD keys on that

DLgamer-oot

Fledgling Freddie
censi said:

wat does this mean pls?

Gah, i knew i forgot something.
On my previous post read "we have put DAoC Catacombs on preorder on our site for a few minutes".

@Javai : i'll keep their working hands in perfect condition but they don't really need those kneecaps.
It might even make it easier for them to crawl into the machines. :flame:

censi

Can't get enough of FH
i tried to order this off your site.

Followed links for a new customer. then it completed and sent me an email saying all completed here is your order number.

it didnt ask for any payment details or anything though??

inqy

One of Freddy's beloved
damnit I don't need the download, just the cd key now. :(

open it up again :touch:

Kas

Fledgling Freddie
umm i had this in my email from DLgamer

DL Catacombs UK(x1)

The program should be available on 01/01/1970.
As soon as it is available, we will send you by email all instructions to buy it.
You can join us for any questions at this adress :
order@dlgamer.com

01/01/1970??? wtf?

DLgamer-oot

Fledgling Freddie
censi said:
i tried to order this off your site.

Followed links for a new customer. then it completed and sent me an email saying all completed here is your order number.

it didnt ask for any payment details or anything though??

The product is on preorder right now which are free on our site.

Free = not taking any money = we don't need your bank information yet :m00:

censi

Can't get enough of FH
ok ta, now when you sort out the technical problem and its available again. Whats the next step for us?

Do we just order it again from scratch? (because its kind of gone from our check out basket)

(worried you will charge me for 4 copies when i just want 2)

Also m8 i think everyone is getting the S/w by patching the camelot client directly. you could still sell the CD keys or the game and peeps can DL it elsewhere

Brite

Banned
what time are the servers going back up please ? GOA servers only give me 24 k/s so download 888mb will takes ages

DLgamer-oot

Fledgling Freddie
censi said:
ok ta, now when you sort out the technical problem and its available again. Whats the next step for us?

Do we just order it again from scratch? (because its kind of gone from our check out basket)

(worried you will charge me for 4 copies when i just want 2)

Also m8 i think everyone is getting the S/w by patching the camelot client directly. you could still sell the CD keys or the game and peeps can DL it elsewhere

every one who has a preorder in will receive an email with a link to getting the product, no need to reorder from scratch.

popa

Fledgling Freddie
DLgamer-oot said:
every one who has a preorder in will receive an email with a link to getting the product, no need to reorder from scratch.
any ETA ?

Potato Junkie

Fledgling Freddie
Friendly, helpful, prompt answers? Wtf?? Hope ppl from Mega et al are trolling around here... this is customer service :clap:

DLgamer-oot

Fledgling Freddie
popa said:
any ETA ?

It's both on my post here and on the products description on our site.

If you read the "howto" instructions on our site, like i am SURE you did, you know that relevant info on products avaibility is put on the game's description at our place. :fluffle:

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
censi said:

patching from the download servers is something GOA want to avoid as it lags the game for anyone playing, as well as anyone patching from the CD version.

Brite

Banned
Flimgoblin said:
patching from the download servers is something GOA want to avoid as it lags the game for anyone playing, as well as anyone patching from the CD version.

yeh last night i had my pets and ruinhara disappearing every so often for 5 minutes or so not being able to type for ages but no change on lag meter of link dead. zenythe (sp?) saw what happened and reported it to technicians or so, said it was beacuse of download servers but i think the ML4 raid o at the time may have played a part as when we charged the room with 50+ people 2 days earlier the whole server monged out and no one could do antyhing and we only just manged to kill it with the drops being bugged, seems they downgraded the servers since NF, mayaswell switch the servers back as there not much action there :p

Messiah

Fledgling Freddie
its 14:41pm dont see how they gonna improve the servers in like 20 mins :( 15hrs left yay

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Woot!
As they say, all downloaded

Cata is go!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom