Boycot Rvr

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Matriarch

Originally posted by old.windforce
yep they overpowered, good players etc

roll a stealther like the rest of us and wait till 1.63 if the asd spam is what annoys you and till 1.65 if you want slightly less uber savages

i can see the replies like

>>>QQ

>>>cry more n00b

>>>use tacktiks

>>>learn to play

>>>asd is working like intended

>>>nerf infils, DF, 2.5 specpoint, mincers

>>>boooeeewaaa i had a zerk / shadowzerk and are no longer uber

>>>I have a thane (ok, ok i feel sorry for you)

allready forming, but the current situation is that Albs have only 1,5 active rvr group out (most RR4) and mids have 3-4 RR7-10

some ppl rolled savages on excal and are makeing 300k+ a week.

some ppl roll stealthers

some ppl craft

some ppl PvE

some ppl quit (hi, Fader)

and only very few RvR the old fashioned way and feed BO, Everadd, BaF (which also refers to Bring a Friend, LOL) with rps

<irony starts here>

only one solution imho

NO LONGER RUN FULL GROUPS BUT ZERG THEM TO OBLIVION ^^

and i don't mean only 4 fg but at least 12 full groups. rps for everyone, 27 rps is better then none.

The ubergroups cannot function without fgs to prey on. fg vs fg is not fair if you run an optedgroup who is used to playing with each other. zerg!!!! pick a leader and listen to him. Kill anything with a small shield, they are the support classes

</irony stops here>

Could not said it better myself :D...

Tho if albs could learn that they should only make thrust mercs, sorc, clerics, minstrels, paladins, thrust polers might be a diff sit :) I mean ppl making slash polers dosnt help really^^;;

D

Dallas

Wow Gombur has teeth does he ?....trust me m8 I know your type you wouldn't say Boo to a goose in RL.....u can hide behind your anonymity all you like! Send me privately if u think your up to butt fucking me little boy, and we'll talk about it, but I bet you don't though chicken shit !

O

old.Gombur Glodson

Originally posted by Dallas
.u can hide behind your anonymity all you like!

And today we'll learn about the word hypocricy.

Yay!

Btw, I send you pm, my lil buttboy.

D

Dallas

Btw Fucktard didn't you mean now as opposed know, you see I can read Fuckwit, and in Rl I'm harder and brighter than you so get back to sucking your Mum's little protuberance instead of your daddy doing it :)

O

old.Gombur Glodson

Wow, I guess I totally misjudged you, eh?

Whooopsie!

And yes I'm sure you also have a bigger penis than me irl aswell, what's your point?

D

Dallas

Blimey and you spelt HYPOCRISY wrong, you're not doing v well are you m8...best you quit while I'm ahead ok ? :)

O

old.Gombur Glodson

So you have run out of arguments and now you're picking on the spelling?
Thats quite nice.

You see my lil buttboy english isnt my first language, ergo I make some spelling errors from time to time.

And I really liked the way you dodged my question.
And you still haven't replied to my pm :(

Y

Yussef

Sigh, don't use m8 then start on others about their spelling to be honest!

S

Shike

Originally posted by froler-mid
i reaaaallly want too get hold of those 4.0 dps claws :D

and for that hero, he must been in epic and fiddleing with his spear? ;d (fully buffed sc'ed guarding hero takes ages too gank :(()

I actually dont know whether he was SCd etc, tho, I dont assume everyone is SCd atm, quite many run in epics etc for looks and simply because they dont care/dont know about how important resists and a good AF is today in RVR. We are talking random players here mate, not the organized ganksquads.

Y

yerk

Re: Re: Boycot Rvr

Originally posted by Flesh
Brilliantly laid out, and very informative post.

QQ WtF M8 sTFu aND geT SomE SkILlS YoU 'TaRd

Just wanted to quote this so u all get another chance to read a post from some1 who said he was gonna set up a sidi raid to piss off the 4fg's of ppl that were already doing one - such a fine game player deserves to be listened to

O

old.Gombur Glodson

This thread should have been locked long ago :p

K

kalgarn

Wow Gombur has teeth does he ?....trust me m8 I know your type you wouldn't say Boo to a goose in RL.....u can hide behind your anonymity all you like! Send me privately if u think your up to butt fucking me little boy, and we'll talk about it, but I bet you don't though chicken shit !
sigurd back? :D

D

Dallas

My extreme apologies Yussef for using the generic abbrevaition of
mate.....I bow to your wisdom :) Now get a life skidmark I have
a good excuse to be in on a Saturday night at 10.30 pm, what's yours, maybe the dildo got stuck ?

K

kalgarn

Originally posted by old.Gombur Glodson
Nah, he didn't threaten to take my eyes out with a spoon ^^
maybe he's building up slow? >_<
just wait,next thing will be that he asks for your rl adress and tell you that he's going to keeeeel j00!!!11
:m00:

O

old.Gombur Glodson

*trembles*

He didn't even reply to my nice pm regarding sexual favours :(

K

kalgarn

well he seems occupied atm with some fantasies involving yussef and dildo's.i bet he'll be right back with you when he's done.

O

old.Gombur Glodson

He also said he had been skidmarked for life, that sounds kinda nasty.

He's cute though, our very own Dallas Buttboy, maybe this one will make it to the superbowl.

D

Dallas

LOL you main body of Europe types make me laugh....you can't read, or speak English very well....as such I also am unable to speak your languages either ...there again I don't intrude on your forums so why do you have to intrude on the UK ones ? And Kalgarn you really are making Gombur's twatness pale into insignificance so I suggest that you STFU...(lol this is a man who comes from a country that has a claim to fame for chocolate and a gay bloke that can do the splits a.k.a JCVD)...oops sorry I nearly forgot the beer...you're boring me now I've won on every arguement so bb :p

O

old.Gombur Glodson

I've won on every arguement so bb :p

And I bet you creamed your jeans in excitement.

D

Dallas

Actually I didn't (cream my jeans) I knew from the outset of this conversation that I'd won but if it floats your boat and gets you moist Gombur, I'll pretend just for you that my jeans got creamy (now piss off and get some love tissues, with thoughts of my creamy jeans in mind) ! With regards to my not replying to your PM, for some unknown reason I'm unable to access it (maybe it couldn't get through the BW fuckwit filter, rest assured when I can I'll respond) !

D

Dallas

I never realised this was so much fun. You just press the buttons and hey presto :)

O

old.Gombur Glodson

You haven't won the argument, cause frankly you don't have any valid points at all.

Oh geez look at all my polysyllable words! Now I'll flame your country and tell you to use a buttplug!
I've won the argument! Hooray for me! And god save the queen.

O

old.Gombur Glodson

I never realised this was so much fun. You just press the buttons and hey presto :)

There is a saying in danish

"Små hjerner små fornøjelser"

I'll let you have the fun of looking that up in the dictionary.

D

Dallas

Why the fuck should I bother with a Danish dictionary..your bacon is very nice (and I have enough toilet roll which is nice and soft so why use non-absorbent book pages ?) and if your so proud of your heritage why aren't playing a midguardian?

O

old.Gombur Glodson

Ah generalising and stereoptyping.

To me you seem like the ignorant little redneck with racist tendencies.

So Bubbah-Ray, isn't it time to go marry your cousin and play the banjo a little?

Whoa! Generalizing is cool!!!

Fyi it's Midgard, not midguard thus it's a midgardian.

Whoa pointing out people's spelling errors are cool too!!!

Does this mean I've won the argument now?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom