Boycot Rvr

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dallas

Ok enoughs enough imho....I've had a bad day (trying to deal with a dying father)...sorry if I've offended anyone , it was meant to be playful banter and I had to let off steam, but seriously people chill out a bit please :)) The last bit was in relation to the initial post...DAOC is a game so what if someone is over powered...personally I worry more about the Yanks :?

<==========Kneels down and surrenders to GOMBUR !!!!!

D

Dallas

OK you won ....happy days Gombur !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

O

old.Gombur Glodson

I'd like to thank my mother, father and Kalgarn for his supporting hampster dance.

And now I'm going to Disneyland.

Y

yerk

Originally posted by hangianix
It's the insta mezz thing is bullshit in 70% of the time. They don't need to use instamezz if they get the jump on you and honestly, if a mid grp can kill 4 fg of albs, then they deserve the rps.

No they dont 'deserve' the rps - they get them for spamming 2 or 3 buttons - dont even neeed to worry about what styles to use or what position to be in to chain styles - ae insta, ae insta - and until casters get det there is no real defence

D

Dallas

If you understood the meaning of humility Gombur maybe you wouldn't gloat so much, IMO it ain't big and it ain't clever !!

O

old.Gombur Glodson

OMG PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!

And imo you just have no clue :rolleyes:

B

Belsameth

Gombur, stop acting like an ass
(that goes for the rest of you as well btw :) )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom