Boycot Rvr

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

thewhitedragon

I Think I Speak For ALL Albion When I Say The Savage/Healer Groups Is Really Fuking Albion Off...

We Have Had Enough Of Getting Raped By Them...

For Fuk Sake Mytic NERF THEM NOW !!!!

U Fukign Know That 1fg Mids SHOULD NOT BE ABLE TAKE OUT 4fgs of Albs With BOF up !!!! - But We ALL Know That They Can

PULL UR FINGERS OUT !!!

If All Albion Boycot RVR mytic may get off there Asses & Nerf these groups - as far as the mids are concerned they are fighting against lv 30 Albs, not lv 50, so thankyou Mytic giving away all these FREE Albion RPS - by the time u implement the patch all the mids will b RR10 - and albion will b completly Fuked, ok Even more fuked than u made us already....

why not even things out & give all albions 2x RR levels and maybe this will even things out, as u have left the mids long enough to get AT LEAST that many rps

to Encorage Mytic To Get Off There Arses I Ask All Albion Unite & Boycot RVR until this patch is implemented

YOU ARE ONLY FEEDING THE MIDS WITH FREE RPS

BOYCOT RVR NOW - AND STOP THE MIDS RAPING US !!!

F

frogster

They have nerfed Savages a little iirc.
But its such a long and complicated process to translating English to erm..English that its gonna be quite some time before we get it :E (feb/march i reckon)

Just come to Thid instead :p

T

thewhitedragon

American to English - theres not THAT much to translate...........
at the end of the day WE ARE GETTING SERIOUSLY SCREWED BY MIDS & MYTHIC !!!

O

old.windforce

yep they overpowered, good players etc

roll a stealther like the rest of us and wait till 1.63 if the asd spam is what annoys you and till 1.65 if you want slightly less uber savages

i can see the replies like

>>>QQ

>>>cry more n00b

>>>use tacktiks

>>>learn to play

>>>asd is working like intended

>>>nerf infils, DF, 2.5 specpoint, mincers

>>>boooeeewaaa i had a zerk / shadowzerk and are no longer uber

>>>I have a thane (ok, ok i feel sorry for you)

allready forming, but the current situation is that Albs have only 1,5 active rvr group out (most RR4) and mids have 3-4 RR7-10

some ppl rolled savages on excal and are makeing 300k+ a week.

some ppl roll stealthers

some ppl craft

some ppl PvE

some ppl quit (hi, Fader)

and only very few RvR the old fashioned way and feed BO, Everadd, BaF (which also refers to Bring a Friend, LOL) with rps

<irony starts here>

only one solution imho

NO LONGER RUN FULL GROUPS BUT ZERG THEM TO OBLIVION ^^

and i don't mean only 4 fg but at least 12 full groups. rps for everyone, 27 rps is better then none.

The ubergroups cannot function without fgs to prey on. fg vs fg is not fair if you run an optedgroup who is used to playing with each other. zerg!!!! pick a leader and listen to him. Kill anything with a small shield, they are the support classes

</irony stops here>

O

old.Gombur Glodson

Originally posted by thewhitedragon
I Think I Speak For ALL Albion When I Say The Savage/Healer Groups Is Really Fuking Albion Off...

U Fukign Know That 1fg Mids SHOULD NOT BE ABLE TAKE OUT 4fgs of Albs With BOF up !!!! - But We ALL Know That They Can

PULL UR FINGERS OUT !!!

If All Albion Boycot RVR mytic may get off there Asses & Nerf these groups - as far as the mids are concerned they are fighting against lv 30 Albs, not lv 50, so thankyou Mytic giving away all these FREE Albion RPS - by the time u implement the patch all the mids will b RR10 - and albion will b completly Fuked, ok Even more fuked than u made us already....

why not even things out & give all albions 2x RR levels and maybe this will even things out, as u have left the mids long enough to get AT LEAST that many rps

to Encorage Mytic To Get Off There Arses I Ask All Albion Unite & Boycot RVR until this patch is implemented

Sorry retard, but all Albion

DoEs NoT spaek! liEk ThiS

Now please fuck off and get real.

G

Gamah

Re: Re: Boycot Rvr

Originally posted by old.Gombur Glodson
Sorry retard, but all Albion

DoEs NoT spaek! liEk ThiS

Now please fuck off and get real.

pwned

O

old.Bubble

okay okay...
this is another IQ diminishing post

Alb groups still hold there own...don't moan because a sav assist group all RR7 took out your random 2 handed paladin, smite cleric, scout:)p aoln) group :)

T

the_smurflord

So the mids come out with a winning combination of classes (albeit a very boring one). We just need to look at our own playing style and adapt to meet this threat. They very strong, but not invulnerable.
Oldest rule in the book: Adapt or die

A

Aule Valar

PULL UR FINGERS OUT !!!

and run decent grps, with people that know how to play
if 4fg of you can be killed by 1fg, you deserve to die

F

Flesh

PULL UR FINGERS OUT !!!

Brilliantly laid out, and very informative post.

QQ WtF M8 sTFu aND geT SomE SkILlS YoU 'TaRd

S

Spamb0t

fu mr infil/savage !!!!!!!!!!111111111 :kissit:

S

Shike

Originally posted by old.Bubble
okay okay...

Alb groups still hold there own...don't moan because a sav assist group all RR7 took out your random 2 handed paladin, smite cleric, scout:)p aoln) group :)

:great:

C

corranhorn1

hmmm. Wonder if this guy realises there are other groups about. Lately my RvR in the random guild groups we run = go hw. fight there abit till mids get pissed and send a savage group. At that point go back to CS and port to odins. If a savage group turns up there either a) try hw again, savage groups=rp hunters, if no rp's they will leave. b) port to emain and join the zergin of these groups that camp apk :p

Basically, aspect of game you dont like avoid it. They can only be in 1 place at 1 time so go where they not

C

coolan

now u know how us mids feel. when we get ran over by ur opted grps and dont say u dont have em all realms do.

D

deadkid

actually on excalibur ALBs zerg all :) mid fotm grp cant kill 120 albs at once .. solly :p

S

Shike

threre waz tis tajm when liek thleehundled svages zergged meh.. unfajr gajm im maj opinijon.. aj willl bojkot ällviäll antill åål savagges ale relomvd flom daoc. I imploor all hibbz to do teh säjm. Åhh änd whijl wii aal at itt, relovm infilträtors too. Thej zelg so mach.

ye.. huh!

(gawd ajm bored)

F

Fives

erm no...just abit anoying

H

hangianix

Originally posted by old.Bubble
okay okay...

I haven't been in RvR in the last 11 days :eek:

H

hangianix

Re: Re: Boycot Rvr

Originally posted by Aule Valar
and run decent grps, with people that know how to play
if 4fg of you can be killed by 1fg, you deserve to die
Agree, but no way in hell that as lower RR alb grp can kill a RR7+ mid gank grp. We can't find any random (random ppl and more or less random classes) grp mid or hib, so gaining rp is much harder. Tbh now I'm sad that I'm not playing in Pry/Hib, I would be RR6 in 2 weeks in Odin on random albs.

O

[Oo]Escape

Originally posted by coolan
now u know how us mids feel. when we get ran over by ur opted grps and dont say u dont have em all realms do.

Albs have never had 5 opted groups in Emain, within 30seconds of each other :p

It's not the amount of savg/healer groups mids have, but their proximity and probability of adding which annoys me.

L

luktar

Re: Re: Re: Boycot Rvr

Originally posted by hangianix
Agree, but no way in hell that as lower RR alb grp can kill a RR7+ mid gank grp. We can't find any random (random ppl and more or less random classes) grp mid or hib, so gaining rp is much harder. Tbh now I'm sad that I'm not playing in Pry/Hib, I would be RR6 in 2 weeks in Odin on random albs.

no you can't.

to be RR6 you need something to kill..

/em yells into the lonly echo in emain for albs/hibs.. warriors come out and play.

T

travelyan

The problem we have now is that ppl have decided they won't RvR because of the percieved imbalance...

All this will do is weaken an already weak RvR realm.

It's simple enough really... Either everyone stop RvR (damn unlikely and a tad boring) or just shut up and get on with it...

N

Nightchill

I'm playing back on mid/exc (where I started originally) and lvling my alts there :) At least, until Bubbles xp group starts up :eek:

H

hangianix

Re: Re: Re: Re: Boycot Rvr

Originally posted by luktar
no you can't.

to be RR6 you need something to kill..

/em yells into the lonly echo in emain for albs/hibs.. warriors come out and play.
You still can find kinda lot albs in Odin. It's for a hib grp is heaven, and prolly albs would comming back more time as if a mid ganked them.

In case of emain: I think that pointless to go there as 1fg if no other 2*1fg opted albs are roaming there as well.

Anyway, I liked Odin better, till I could hunt there with friends.

K

kalgarn

Re: Re: Re: Re: Boycot Rvr

Originally posted by luktar
warriors come out and play.
lol,just imagine albs rvr'ing in that 70's outfit from that movie :D
i would come back to see that :p

D

Deechio

Speakin personally , i have just started lvlin here in alb pryd cause i am also sick of rvr , but on mid excal its the alb zerg thats the prob , altho i know a lot of mids that are also sick of the savage/healer grps cause it leaves a lot of good solid classes sittin at the mtk waitin for grps . i just gave up on rvr for the moment , anyways havin a lot of fun with my ickle sorc , great to solo with :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom