Bonedancers

Bhalage

Fledgling Freddie
Urgluf said:
to annoy sharpo till he comes whining on irc

and to feed my merc with rp, so easy to kill a BD :x

and yes.
u are teh one who can wtfpwn a BD. u >>>> teh clueless, "i cba to learn about the class cuz i so roxx, omg i got pwned lets cry on fh QQ QQ" types

Bhalage

Fledgling Freddie
Tahn said:
not all realms can run grps with 3-4 FZ :eek7:

oh wait the only one who can is mid :puke:

why do u need 3-4FZ?!
lol
really no idea.

1 mini - 1 FZ - bd dead - problem solved - thread closed

ty

Bhalage

Fledgling Freddie
Loxleyhood said:
Heh, try a Bonedancer in a one on one. Unless you have some manner of CC, no amount of adapting is going to help you.

?

Heh, try a Enchanter in a one on one. Unless you have some manner of CC, no amount of adapting is going to help you

Heh, try a Sorceror in a one on one. Unless you have some manner of CC, no amount of adapting is going to help you

and mb
Heh, try a Scout in a one on one. Unless you have some manner of CC, no amount of adapting is going to help you
?

i hope u get it

Loxleyhood

Fledgling Freddie
Bhalage said:
?

Heh, try a Enchanter in a one on one. Unless you have some manner of CC, no amount of adapting is going to help you

Heh, try a Sorceror in a one on one. Unless you have some manner of CC, no amount of adapting is going to help you

and mb
Heh, try a Scout in a one on one. Unless you have some manner of CC, no amount of adapting is going to help you
?

i hope u get it

Well personally I start with a Longshot to go through the Enchanter's bt and instantly interrupt him. Then I use rapid fire to quickly remove the bt and depending on how alert the chanter is I either continue rapid fire or normal shots. Either way I should kill him before the pet gets me. If he nukes me I can briefly use Sureshot, and if he stuns me I can always purge.

Can't speak of Sorcs, naturally.

And scouts? Wtf, how gimped are you? :touch:

Vasconcelos

Part of the furniture
Touching the sensitive spot of the bonedancers: skillz

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
Loxleyhood said:
Well personally I start with a Longshot to go through the Enchanter's bt and instantly interrupt him. Then I use rapid fire to quickly remove the bt and depending on how alert the chanter is I either continue rapid fire or normal shots. Either way I should kill him before the pet gets me. If he nukes me I can briefly use Sureshot, and if he stuns me I can always purge.

Can't speak of Sorcs, naturally.

And scouts? Wtf, how gimped are you? :touch:

mend pac healer is one of a hell scout killah

not.

btw Tenta its not rly 1 bds fault (hi Hellsraiser :)) that a grp of 6 mages cant kill the 2 main dmg dealers in a grp (which in our case was sm and bd). You even had Papasan and some other higher rr infil adding on our healer yet u lost, expand your tactics (like i nuked away the 2 infils 3 of your casters and 1 cleric without getting any sort of interruption, only problem that i had to stop was running oop ><). How u lost the fight near grannies is unsolved mystery also... u got decent rr (dunno who was in your grp, but way higher then our grps average RR, which is 5) try to improve instead of QQ, but if u can do that only go ahead, as bhalage mentioned its pathetic and wont do shit.

Vasconcelos

Part of the furniture
Dorin said:
mend pac healer is one of a hell scout killah

not.

btw Tenta its not rly 1 bds fault (hi Hellsraiser :)) that a grp of 6 mages cant kill the 2 main dmg dealers in a grp (which in our case was sm and bd). You even had Papasan and some other higher rr infil adding on our healer yet u lost, expand your tactics (like i nuked away the 2 infils 3 of your casters and 1 cleric without getting any sort of interruption, only problem that i had to stop was running oop ><). How u lost the fight near grannies is unsolved mystery also... u got decent rr (dunno who was in your grp, but way higher then our grps average RR, which is 5) try to improve instead of QQ, but if u can do that only go ahead, as bhalage mentioned its pathetic and wont do shit.

Grp was 1 cleric, 3 sorcs, 2 cabys, 1 wizz 1 theurg

We had Papasan n you had like a gazillion hunters

Highest rr was Grymulv, in fact averga rr of us was rr4

1 nearshighted bd (by me ) stuck our cleric n lifetapped him to death the whole fight. <--- This is the point: 1 caster who is theorically disarmed by 55%ns n disease can still destroy 2 enemies (1 with insta 1 with pet) n interrupt some more with banelord abilities (which i know very well can fuck up a grp). Still unknown why myhtic gave em banelord line. Want a little test? Tell ur bd to remove instalifetap from QB, n lets see how much does he help to your grp

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
i cant remember ever losing a 1v1 vs a bd, i cant remember losing a 1v1 vs a scout either, sorcs on the other hand take the piss. true bonedancers are insanely over powered if you dont know how to kill them but in a 1v1 situation there is next to nothing you can do vs a moccing lifetapping sorc, must be their skills ofc.

Urgluf

Part of the furniture
Bhalage said:
and yes.
u are teh one who can wtfpwn a BD. u >>>> teh clueless, "i cba to learn about the class cuz i so roxx, omg i got pwned lets cry on fh QQ QQ" types

well 95% of the bonedancers play so crap they deserve to die.. only decent BD i know is Bonehead (only bd I ever saw using qc :O) from a mostly solo/dou point of view ofc

and tbh i bet you cry more as me :(

Loxleyhood

Fledgling Freddie
Raven said:
i cant remember ever losing a 1v1 vs a bd, i cant remember losing a 1v1 vs a scout either, sorcs on the other hand take the piss. true bonedancers are insanely over powered if you dont know how to kill them but in a 1v1 situation there is next to nothing you can do vs a moccing lifetapping sorc, must be their skills ofc.

Let's duel.
winky.gif

Vasconcelos

Part of the furniture
Raven said:

Except one tiny difference:

MoC recast time = 30min

Instalifetap recast time = 4s

Apples <-> Oranges

We already know how moc works n how it can gives you the win on a fight (same goes for moc'ing sm/pbaoechanters/animists etc...)

Whereas a full buffed decent bd cant lose against any tank or stealther or non CC caster, only thing that might stop em is a lifetap nuker with MoC up n some CC or a very high tank with RAs up n damage passives.

TaF

Fledgling Freddie
Handing out clues today at odin's, for those that care ^^

How about instead of running with 1 cleric, no theurg , no bg, no whatever u albs do there make a fucking balanced group that actually has some potential to kill, before u come and whine the shit out of oh so overpowered mids and their classes.

I agree mids have it pretty good atm, i am not complaining :p , but come on.
Theurg alone has the capabilities of rendering 6 of our usual 8 man grp useless, up to him if he unsticks when enemy inc and does his job or not.
Sorc with nice utility for interrupting, caba with chainstunning pet + 25% NS, minstrel with all they got, that should be some utility for you right there.

Instead of blindly looking at what OTHERS HAVE, look what you GOT, and fucking use it.

Kill the BD then if it's such a big problem to u, for goodness sake u have like 4-5 casters in ur group and u can't kill anything or what :x .

Make the sorcerer INTERRUPT, that's their job, 95% sorcs we meet go like wee, mezzed em/got rid of mezz finally! *nukenukenukenuke* ... jees .. and why u think ur losing? Because enemy is casting away happily :p ? Might be it

Also, do u think mids kill enemies with 1 warrior and a BD ? No? Oh, healers are overpowered too, but .. interrupt ? Theurg, sorc .. hello :< ?

It's up to you to utilise what u got and make it work and don't come here QQ-ing when ur runing a shit setup.

Ah and final note: i will be like supah happy if one of 1000 albs agrees just a bit what i just posted :)

Lothandar

Fledgling Freddie
You mean there's some other people apart from me and hells in the group?

Nooooooo /goes moo

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
m8, then your theurg sux balls. didnt saw any theurg pets in 2 fights out of 3.

etcetra

One of Freddy's beloved
Loxleyhood said:
Heh, try a Bonedancer in a one on one. Unless you have some manner of CC, no amount of adapting is going to help you.

Guess thats why he said "build a group." - So he doesnt have to 1on1 the bonedancers.

Loxleyhood

Fledgling Freddie
etcetra said:
Guess thats why he said "build a group." - So he doesnt have to 1on1 the bonedancers.

Yeah but then you'll call me a stealthzerger. Oh! The vicious circle!

And no. No class should have to group to kill any different class. With the exception of support classes, obviously.

Pbuck

Fledgling Freddie
Vasconcelos said:
Grp was 1 cleric, 3 sorcs, 2 cabys, 1 wizz 1 theurg

We had Papasan n you had like a gazillion hunters

Highest rr was Grymulv, in fact averga rr of us was rr4

1 nearshighted bd (by me ) stuck our cleric n lifetapped him to death the whole fight. <--- This is the point: 1 caster who is theorically disarmed by 55%ns n disease can still destroy 2 enemies (1 with insta 1 with pet) n interrupt some more with banelord abilities (which i know very well can fuck up a grp). Still unknown why myhtic gave em banelord line. Want a little test? Tell ur bd to remove instalifetap from QB, n lets see how much does he help to your grp

Bonedancers are annoying but it takes more than them to lose a fight(running in totally gimped setups helps)

TaF

Fledgling Freddie
Clipse said:
that its insanely overpowered. compare banelord to Stormlord.
Design decision m8 :p .

Doubt ML paths get changed, but very likely the abilities, to some degree.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom