Too Many Bonedancers (Grats Aleven)

Dorimor1

Banned
Since BD threads are fotm, think I'll make one aswell.

<whine>

Oh and grats aleven on Bane of Hibernia, funny that you have 18k kills yet you only just got it :)

Weever

Banned
\o/zorz..

gratz aleven :>.. ps sorry for being part of the stealth group that kept targetting u last night :) just had to kill u for teh xp on my infil :< then i got bored and we just went for the vamp rather than u in that little fight u had (add/leech ftw)

Speedr

Fledgling Freddie
Weever said:
sorry for being part of the stealth group that kept targetting u last night :) just had to kill u for teh xp on my infil

You're sorry for killing a BD ? i should fucking worship you for doing that :worthy: GJ and keep it up hehe

Namefake

Fledgling Freddie
this and dorimors bd threads seems to be quite popular.. haha

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
Namefake said:
this and dorimors bd threads seems to be quite popular.. haha

I don't think it's Dorimor or Aleven that players have an issue with, it's the design of the BD class in general that players dislike, hence the "populatity" of BD threads.

The fix to the class is simple, make their instas the same as Heretics dot/snare, they must be stationary to cast them, not rocket science imo.

For that matter, make all instas like this for all classes? Opinions on that? :)

Namefake

Fledgling Freddie
Tallen said:
I don't think it's Dorimor or Aleven that players have an issue with, it's the design of the BD class in general that players dislike, hence the "populatity" of BD threads.

The fix to the class is simple, make their instas the same as Heretics dot/snare, they must be stationary to cast them, not rocket science imo.

For that matter, make all instas like this for all classes? Opinions on that? :)

actually it is, they abuse strafe, to make the enemy unable to hit them, all bds doesnt do this, that makes this aimed at them, not the class, even if it should be removed aswell though. :drink:

Xythic

Fledgling Freddie
bump. gratz me for having a high title and therefore more skills.

Xythic

Fledgling Freddie
Remember, I have a character with 35k...
yeah but you've never had a decent templated char, = -5k
you have never played any class half as good as me = -5k
you have allways leeched of your groupmates = -5k

i win :drink:

Lucius

Banned
yeah but you've never had a decent templated char, = -5k

There is a reason why I do not have templates. I enjoy the challenge. I find it quite funny that you have a running joke in which you 'ridicule' my modest templates actually. I am proud of myself that I can get so many kills with very basic templates. If anything, it is much harder to get kills without a perfect template. I wonder how good you would be if you didn't have your maxed out template :rolleyes:

Xythic said:
you have never played any class half as good as me = -5k

Haha, this made me laugh. As I said, come to the German cluster with an Eldritch and I will happily watch you get eaten alive. Small timers and has beens like yourself would get flushed in no time.

Xythic said:
you have allways leeched of your groupmates = -5k

And you havn't?

Xythic

Fledgling Freddie
There is a reason why I do not have templates. I enjoy the challenge. I find it quite funny that you have a running joke in which you 'ridicule' my modest templates actually. I am proud of myself that I can get so many kills with very basic templates. If anything, it is much harder to get kills without a perfect template. I wonder how good you would be if you didn't have your maxed out template :rolleyes:

Haha, this made me laugh. As I said, come to the German cluster with an Eldritch and I will happily watch you get eaten alive. Small timers and has beens like yourself would get flushed in no time.

And you havn't?
1. how come you asked me to do you a template for your bonedancer then? please tell me. and the same goes for your cabalist when i started on Alb :fluffle:

2. i'd rather play an eldritch SOLO in 50 rvr, which is 10 times harder and takes 10 times the amount of skill.

3. no, who of the 2 of us has Lone Enforcer? my titles are earned, not leeched ;)

Lucius

Banned
3. no, who of the 2 of us has Lone Enforcer? my titles are earned, not leeched

How is one earned and one not? One is killing 2000 people, one is killing 35000 people. If I wanted I could get Lone Enforcer. I could roll an overpowered class (Bonedancer), get a perfect template (with buff pots as I don't have a buffbot) and get Lone Enforcer. I chose to be the best. The nice guys who get 2000 kills the nice way may get plaudits but the guy who gets 25000 gets the gold my dear friend. That is the way the world works. Harsh? Of course it is. Wrong? Most definatly not.

Xythic

Fledgling Freddie
How is one earned and one not? One is killing 2000 people, one is killing 35000 people. If I wanted I could get Lone Enforcer. I could roll an overpowered class (Bonedancer), get a perfect template (with buff pots as I don't have a buffbot) and get Lone Enforcer. I chose to be the best. The nice guys who get 2000 kills the nice way may get plaudits but the guy who gets 25000 gets the gold my dear friend. That is the way the world works. Harsh? Of course it is. Wrong? Most definatly not.
perhaps your right, maybe it is just 2000 kills, but can you answer me, why is there x10 the amount of Master Enforcer players than Lone Enforcer players then? i mean, it would be alot easier just to get Lone Enforcer, right???? because titles = skill, and Lone Enforcer seems to be one of the most attractive titles, so Lone Enforcer = most skilled player?

x_Notorrious_x

Fledgling Freddie
i win because i have a cast0r with a st4ff and he castz spellz heeeeeee3h3eeeeee
and i kill thingz and get mast0rbationz from it

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom