Bonedancers

Hellsvip

Fledgling Freddie
And yet it is completely possible for a scout to kill me. And i have on many occasions been caught by a scout and killed before i can find him due to him being so far out of range i could not /face. Sorry to say mate but you can potentially kill me the fact i am doing my best to prevent this circumstance is not in your favor. And as i said if it bugs you this much go fill in feedback and have it viewed and taken into consideration. As put simply any class can potentially kill me and some defensive tanks have wiped the floor with me. Using their abilities correctly. If you yourself struggle alot with them then leave them alone thats using your ability of stealth you can pick your fight if you do not like it wait for one you do like.

I have died in many situations to many different classes by people who played it right and used their abilities i have also won against people who should have beaten me but they seemed hard pressed to understand what
class they were playing let alone what to do.

If you want bonedancers nerfed go fill out a form and send it off. Your opinion will be duly noted and we will be reviewed at some point. And as you can go and look we are only just above necromancers in realm points. So we are coming out in heavy force to manage such a devastatingly large amount of realm points in total.

Loxleyhood

Fledgling Freddie
So the only way I can kill you is in a freak situation where it's impossible for you to retaliate?

:m00:

I don't think you're getting my point.

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
funny, if i check lwrp 4 bonedancers pass the 100k lwrp....aye troubling times for albs/hibs. rofl

Hellsvip

Fledgling Freddie
Freak situation with your range afraid to say with your new range its not a rare event that i can not face scouts they are that far away and even if they see me coming they have a head start to restealth if the 1st attempt did not succeed. Your missing my point there are some classes that are better at doing things than others archers may not be the best choice for dealing with a bonedancer but a good tank can take me down without much trouble. Nothing wrong with that and by the same token you can take down the same tank. Circle of life just because you struggle does not mean someone else does.

If you dislike the risks then do not attack you have a choice. We have a difference of opinions you fail to see mine i fail to see yours like i said if you dislike them then send feedback stating this. If enough of you all do it then they will review it. If there is not that much then it won't happen as it stands there are classes that can take me down without much effort and there are classes i can take down without much effort. Circle of life.

Loxleyhood

Fledgling Freddie
You know quite well that whether or not I enter a fight with a Bonedancer is not always up to me, Mr. Add.

To get the kind of range you're suggesting I would have to be standing on a very large hill. To have even a minute chance of not being seen I would have to be standing behind a tree.

Yeah. That kinda situation is going to come up a lot. :m00:

Hellsvip

Fledgling Freddie
Mr Add works two ways darling you fire into fg fights whenever your around i tend to find so adding on you is no crime. If i never see you adding on fg fights i might take more notice to not killing you. And welcome to the hazards of emain the targets more numerous and the risks greater if it gets too much there is odins and hadrians wall. You are a target, you also have no qualms about a few arrows interrupting enemy healers and casters if you realm wins i have no qualms about seeing you back on pad so your not around to do that. So please stay on topic rather than resort to attacks about a topic you yourself have been involved in for a long time.

Loxleyhood

Fledgling Freddie
lol what kind of retard are you saying I add on full group fights? I add on those who have zerged me, and only incredibly rarely do I ever get the oppotunity, mostly when I'm attempting to pass the milegates. I camp mtk. The two times you added on me today was 1) a solo fight with Varg near mill and 2) a solo fight at mtk, both of which I would have won, so cut the crap. Even if I did find you in a full group I wouldn't add on you because you could put the pet on me or start jamming the insta lifetap and either way, nothing I could do to prevent death.

But on topic, okay. FACT. For some classes it is impossible to SOLO (read; 'I don't give a flying fuck about the petty little fights of groups') a Bonedancer. This is overpowered.

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
But on topic, okay. FACT. For some classes it is impossible to SOLO (read; 'I don't give a flying fuck about the petty little fights of groups') a Scout of albion. This is overpowered.

Hellsvip

Fledgling Freddie
The kind that has been shot at you more than once in fg fights. So thats a never ending circle. And if you feel bonedancers are overpowered i have told you how to do something about it now go man go act. All this will not have an effect since we have a different view. There we go by the way nice debate we managed to get a few posts up quickly ;)

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
Loxleyhood said:
Which class is that? Healers? :m00:

same shit, but its about your class being supreme over another class... just admit it once.

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
since this is all blabla whine:

I GOT 7 ARTIFACTS ON 1 DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tobad they are from Unreal 2 (the awakening) and not from daoc :p

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
Loxleyhood said:
I've seen Aug healers kill Scouts.

i have seen lvl 20 scouts kill afk lvl 48 bonedancer on camlann, your point?

Arnor

Fledgling Freddie
Loxleyhood said:
I've seen Aug healers kill Scouts.

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die.

Asty

Fledgling Freddie
Dorin said:

point probably was that its a fact that bonedancer is a lot more overpowered class than any other.

Loxleyhood

Fledgling Freddie
Dorin said:

Erm, you couldn't really be getting more irrelevant here.

Vasconcelos

Part of the furniture
Arnor said:
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die.

Rutger Hauer - "Blade Runner"

Just after pwning Harrison Ford with 4s recast instalifetap... oh w8, messed up

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
Loxleyhood said:
Erm, you couldn't really be getting more irrelevant here.

just like u.
my post sounds idiotic eh? but rly check your aug healer one and look beyond your lil opinion and will see its not better at all...

Marcus75

Fledgling Freddie
Who can kill a bonedancer?

Classes that can do it fairly easy:

Infil, NS with disease poison and str/con debuff poison.
Sorc with decent pet.
Reaver with slam.
Mentalist with that spell that turns pets on you.
Eldritch and Enchanter due to stun.

Classes that probably can do it:

Valewalker.
Ranger, scout if bladeturn is down.
Fire-wizzy.
Minstrel with good pet.

Killing a BD isnt as easy as killing other classes but some classes are very strong against it just like a necro is very good vs melee but poor vs casters. Realm abilities affect this as well sure but I can almost promise that 99% of the whine against bonedancers is from people who have faced one solo because thats the time they really shine - how often do you see BDs playing in RvR-groups? In FG vs FG?

When I meet a skilled player that knows how to tackle a BD its always a interesting fight - when I fight those thats clueless or undecisive what to do its usually just lifetap away. The lifetap alone isnt that good its the combo with my healers that keeps me up - if you manage to remove the pets from the battle you got a good chance of success.

ruudoniac

Fledgling Freddie
Loxleyhood said:
Well personally I start with a Longshot to go through the Enchanter's bt and instantly interrupt him. Then I use rapid fire to quickly remove the bt and depending on how alert the chanter is I either continue rapid fire or normal shots. Either way I should kill him before the pet gets me. If he nukes me I can briefly use Sureshot, and if he stuns me I can always purge.

Can't speak of Sorcs, naturally.

And scouts? Wtf, how gimped are you? :touch:

1. He quickcast stuns u nukes u .. u are interupted even if u purge u dead before u know it

2. Quickcast mezz ( Bolt range mezz Oo ) life drain life drain life drain u sit watch and type release to be rdy ..

3. He shots u .. u got no cc .. he is shooting u till u go near him .. slams u .. crit u u dead ..

Heh how gimped are you ? :touch:

Loxleyhood

Fledgling Freddie
ruudoniac said:
1. He quickcast stuns u nukes u .. u are interupted even if u purge u dead before u know it

I cannot be interrupted with magic if I use Sureshot, you are also assuming that the Enchanter will get anywhere near in range of me.

And of course I don't fight Alb classes, now do I?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom