winky.gif
anytime bische! :(

WiZe^

Can't get enough of FH
Vasconcelos said:
Reason of their existance?

Discuss

Ever been on teh camlann server :touch:

(P.S if u luve BD go play on camlann it's freaking BD heaven there ! )

Outlaw

Fledgling Freddie
BDs are phreakin annoying, can be dealt with quite easily tho, except it does sometimes involve MOC. Mid the insta realm, pretty insane. All the more fun for us, I suppose.

Outlaw

Fledgling Freddie
tbh Air Theurg + WP4 with 27 sec AE mezz and Pet army is pretty overpowered xd

phandaal

Fledgling Freddie
Outlaw said:
tbh Air Theurg + WP4 with 27 sec AE mezz and Pet army is pretty overpowered xd
plus moc because insta cast interrupt theur. and good luck because amnesia insta kill the pets

phandaal

Fledgling Freddie
Vasconcelos said:
Reason of their existance?

Discuss
Mythic want balance game beetwen hibs and mids and keep albion as free rps battery

phandaal

Fledgling Freddie
Bhalage said:
instead of whinin like a girl try to adapt, learn your char, learn your enemies, build a grp and be better
but ofc makin a thread on fh is easier thou totally pointless
yes, so hibs and mids cryed so many with new frontiers till mythic gave them the relics. skills and tactics? of course: skill=join overpowered realm. tactics: press the iwinbutton

TaF

Fledgling Freddie
phandaal said:
bla bla and some more .. bla
Wow, the IQ in this thread just dropped by a mile right there xD

/edit: not that it was too high before

Bhalage

Fledgling Freddie
phandaal said:
yes, so hibs and mids cryed so many with new frontiers till mythic gave them the relics. skills and tactics? of course: skill=join overpowered realm. tactics: press the iwinbutton

lol m8!!!

i dont know what buttons are u pressing in rvr but if u just stand like a cow u prolly will get ganked very fast so i think u pressing the iwin buttons too.

and again and last time : why do u think albion as bad? rly? dont u see alb grps can f*cking pwn?

Loxleyhood

Fledgling Freddie
Bhalage said:
lol m8!!!

i dont know what buttons are u pressing in rvr but if u just stand like a cow u prolly will get ganked very fast so i think u pressing the iwin buttons too.

and again and last time : why do u think albion as bad? rly? dont u see alb grps can f*cking pwn?

I believe we're talking about this 'I win' button in this thread.

Bhalage

Fledgling Freddie
Loxleyhood said:
I believe we're talking about this 'I win' button in this thread.

i think sorc can do mroe dmg in less time. thats yes a v useful spell but not the best ingame imo

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
phandaal said:
plus moc because insta cast interrupt theur. and good luck because amnesia insta kill the pets

couple stun pets > bd

and amnesia doesn't kill theurg pets, it's confuse like vinter said, which is a spell with slow cast speed and not ae (and only rm's have it iirc)

Loxleyhood

Fledgling Freddie
Bhalage said:
i think sorc can do mroe dmg in less time. thats yes a v useful spell but not the best ingame imo

Problem is I can't fucking interrupt it. And don't say, 'OOOOH WHAT ABOUT MOCING SORC?!' BDs get this free, MoC is an expensive RA with a slightly longer timer than 'instant'.

ruudoniac

Fledgling Freddie
Heh thats something i never excpected to c - a whine thread about mid casters :eek7: . gimme a break plz - cba to say anything more!

Loxleyhood

Fledgling Freddie
ruudoniac said:
Heh thats something i never excpected to c - a whine thread about mid casters :eek7: . gimme a break plz - cba to say anything more!
You are a person who has never fought a Bonedancer, or probably played a Bonedancer and have nothing to contribute to this thread.

And yet you post......

Hellsvip

Fledgling Freddie
Sit back relax flame as much as you want if you really do not like it go and fill in a form about Bonedancers to mythic, as goa does not decide class balance issues if you dislike bds that much go and fill in a form and hope we start raking up the rps because currently we are not. Now as for the rest of your complaints about not being able to solo this pick up your guide for dark age of camelot read what it says "go out in a balanced group with a range of abilities" That is the view of rvr not how well you can solo but how you can group. Fair no is mythic fair in how things are done no do i feel i am overpowered in grp vs grp where it counts? No do i feel too strong solo yes if i am up against the correct classes if i am up against the wrong classes see light eldritch with nearsight and stun i am in a bad situation also see tri spec cabalist. So i am hardly immortal and vs an assist train i go down in seconds. 1on1 is not the intention of this game mythic is showing us that with new frontiers.

So what would you like to do if you really dislike bonedancers that much then go fill in a form with your opinions try to be polite if you want them to even listen but in general coming here and saying so what about them? you acheive little more than a thread full of whines people screaming nerf or people saying QQ i say if you do not like it make your opinion count and send in feedback.

Loxleyhood

Fledgling Freddie
Tri spec Cabalist? What the hell is a tri spec cabalist?

Do you really encounter Cabalists very often.......... be they 'tri spec' or not? :touch:

Hellsvip

Fledgling Freddie
Loxley yes i do meet cabalists and quite often in fact with albions latest trend of sorc//cabalist mage teams very damn nice dmg output and very effective and a tri spec cabalist is one who has a bit of everything a little sacrifice in dmg for some extra utility its called nearsight. Works reasonably well.

Loxleyhood

Fledgling Freddie
Hrmmm so in summary you can be killed by,

• Assist trains
  • Specific duos
  • Classes with specific abilities

So you are agreeing with me that many classes have no hope of soloing a Bonedancer?

Hellsvip

Fledgling Freddie
I am agreeing certain classes are up against it but certain classes can do it without batting an eyelid. Sorry to say but scout is not the end all be all in group warfare you can attack a Bonedancer but chances are he is able to get to you in time to save himself. Air spec theurg can have me perma stunned and nuke me down before i can do anything. Nothing wrong with that know what you can and can not do. There are many classes that can kill a bonedancer and correctly used some classes can as well. So in summary

Know your limitations if you can not deal with a specific class then do not attack it. I leave well enough alone what i know i can not kill its known as common sense.

Loxleyhood

Fledgling Freddie
Being up against it is one thing. If I jump an Enchanter or Spiritmaster that's 'up against' it. But killing a Bonedancer is impossible, and not just for Scouts alone. All classes should be able to kill all other classes, with varying levels of difficulty, sure, but for it to be impossible? That's called overpowered dude.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom