Bonedancer Sugestion

Would it be fair if BD's lifetap did not interupt.

• Yes !

Votes: 168 57.5%
  • No !

Votes: 124 42.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Minstrel

Can't get enough of FH
lurikeeen said:
LOL? :eek2: stfu, u dont know how hard it is to be a Bonedancer! just because you are gimp and cant kill them! :puke:

tis has to go to my sig poor lil BD :fluffle:

Comos

Loyal Freddie
Brite said:
fuck me your stupid

tampon.jpg

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
lurikeeen said:
LOL? :eek2: stfu, u dont know how hard it is to be a Bonedancer! just because you are gimp and cant kill them! :puke:

Brite said:
fuck me your stupid

Just the kind of players I expect to play BD.

Pipppi

Fledgling Freddie
Coldbeard said:
Just the kind of players I expect to play BD.
bevare of the mighty warrior protecting Odins honour!!
FO with petronizing ppl playing bd, and other generalizations aswell for that matter. its stupid your stupid and you make fh more stupid with your stupid posts!

...what do you know anways cp

lurikeeen

Fledgling Freddie
Pipppi said:
FO with petronizing ppl playing bd, and other generalizations aswell for that matter. its stupid your stupid and you make fh more stupid with your stupid posts!

THANK YOU , another brave soul that stand against the hard life of a Bonedancers, just make 1 your own if u dont like them, then u wont play against them atleast.

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
lurikeeen said:
THANK YOU , another brave soul that stand against the hard life of a Bonedancers, just make 1 your own if u dont like them, then u wont play against them atleast.

Playstyle and interlect both match an age group, I'll let you be the judge of that.

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
BD's very oped solo and pure evul in groups - never seen so many interrupts when you meet a group with one of dem.

All of this said I haven't played one so how the hell would I know what to do wi' them? So no vote here. They are evul plain and simple.

Pipppi

Fledgling Freddie
Infanity said:
Playstyle and interlect both match an age group, I'll let you be the judge of that.
you can interlick my balls

pls give more stuff you can tell about sumone that play a bd.

Chronictank

FH is my second home
now ill explain it for the illiterate
Chronictank said:
with all this cry nerf
i suggest you all try play a bd
you will notice that every other line is bugged in some way
EVERY OTHER LINE IS BUGGED IN SOME WAY
this means there is no viable alternative spec for a bd other than supp, resulting in the vas majority being specced for insta lifetaps
leading onto
most obvious being the pets dont assist, they run round breaking cc on everything so completely useless in grp
Ignoring a whole sentance and quoting 3 words to put it out of context
/clap
They should fix the lines before they do anything
since you missed it first time ill post it a few more times to get the message home, i think this ones pretty self explanitory

Everz

FH is my second home
Well ive played a bd and its as easy as it gets.

Cadelin

Resident Freddy
Eregion said:
Not class specific, so what? They still have it yes?

They have access to it yes but I think the point that is trying to be made is that complaint needs to be to nerf the banelord ML rather than individual classes that get to spec it. If you removed banelord from BD's/Warlocks to balance it you would have to give banelord to Thanes/Savages and such large changes are impractical and would probably generate even more whines.

Asking for BD's to have banelord removed is like asking for Sorcs bolt range mezz to be completely removed. Sure it might make sorcs more even with other casters in some situations but it would screw up a hello of alot more things.

I would like to see the banelord ML nerfed a bit, maybe swap some stuff with stormlord.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
people who play bonedancers have very small dicks :(

on a serious note they are pretty easy to kill if you know how.

magon

Banned
the only get insead life drain intrup if the stand still or samting like 2 sec (that rull need 2 count fore wargimp's 2 on ther chamber's)

magon

Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eregion
Not class specific, so what? They still have it yes?

They have access to it yes but I think the point that is trying to be made is that complaint needs to be to nerf the banelord ML rather than individual classes that get to spec it. If you removed banelord from BD's/Warlocks to balance it you would have to give banelord to Thanes/Savages and such large changes are impractical and would probably generate even more whines.

Asking for BD's to have banelord removed is like asking for Sorcs bolt range mezz to be completely removed. Sure it might make sorcs more even with other casters in some situations but it would screw up a hello of alot more things.

I would like to see the banelord ML nerfed a bit, maybe swap some stuff with stormlord.

mmmmm gife my insead mezz insead ??? belief my you will bye mezz every time I see yuo

Melachi

Fledgling Freddie
Infanity said:
LOLOL

Sorry but saying bds are not good ina group !?

/macro assist /assist XXX

*press macro*

You target the Jamie!

Attack!! <--- Click many times, and watch 2 hander run towards him!

How are they not good in groups, with PD, Banelord, Insta interupt ?

Im not defending BD's, but maybe you should either learn the class or learn to try understand what people type.

Hes obviously not talking about the commander, and not talking about /assist, hes talking about the sub pets in other lines (darkness/ba not sure) do not assist he Bone Commander, and go off and attack their own targets, which results in mezz's being broken on targets the BD did not tell the pets to attack.

SkarIronfist

Fledgling Freddie
Banelord is very handy for the BD, when combined with RR5 ability, skel form. Since it can often help interupt another group, long enough for the rest of the group to be unmezzed, purged.

It has though the unfortunate side effect of the caster having to be in the middle of the other group, since they are all PBAOE. So this can shorten the life of the BD. So this means you do have to die so the rest of the group can live.

Regarding RAs, BDs get some of the best selection, like TWF, PD (Like all casters) and Baod, but they all cost points, so its often a issue of compremise.

Yes BDs are a great class and are great for solo, play, especially when spec'd that way (Convoker, PD 5), but that comes at the price of a lesser group spec (Banelord, TWF and BAOD), so it ultimately a choice of what you want to do.

Yep, I am sure that its a bugger to play against a BD, its also alot easy to play than my Runie ever was. Can't agree with nerfing it, since I like it the way it is.

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
skar, you might wanna know that banelordstuff has a range of 1500.. means you dont have to stand in the middle of another grp to use the stuff.

I do runby ZoUs and opp's all the time, works fine :p

rure

Fledgling Freddie
Chronictank said:
now ill explain it for the illiterate

EVERY OTHER LINE IS BUGGED IN SOME WAY
this means there is no viable alternative spec for a bd other than supp, resulting in the vas majority being specced for insta lifetaps
leading onto

Ignoring a whole sentance and quoting 3 words to put it out of context
/clap

since you missed it first time ill post it a few more times to get the message home, i think this ones pretty self explanitory

I have never ever seen bugged BD pets run around break cc of mistake because they are bugged. Calling people illiterate while spewing out grammatical and spelling errors is usually a bad idea. (I know my english isnt all that good either but I dont call people illiterate (sp?) )

Elitestoner

Can't get enough of FH
Crocky said:
there shouldn't be any insta interrupt spell at all.

yeah, then hi to casters owning the fuck out of everything as nothing but melee and castable spells will interrupt them :|

Skirne

Fledgling Freddie
My experience with bonedancers from Hibernia.

MA: "Bonedancer targeted, assist!!!"
MA: "Assist FFS!!!"
BM1: "On him"
BM2: "On him, banespike ftw!!!"
*BD is horribly torn to pieces. Nice life.*

This goes for loosing and winning fights, the BD getting killed is kinda mandatory. :)

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
Pipppi said:

...what do you know anways cp

Thanks for proving my point :)

especially when you finished off your posts by calling me a sickness.

Crocky

Banned
Elitestoner said:
yeah, then hi to casters owning the fuck out of everything as nothing but melee and castable spells will interrupt them :|

yeah because tank vs caster fight is really fair init.
charge, unCCable, 2500hp and interrupts from the same distance the caster can nuke.

if you want interrupts do it the old fashion way and use charges.

BL was made because of the whiny blademaster noobs back in the days.

Chap

Loyal Freddie
Crocky said:
yeah because tank vs caster fight is really fair init.
charge, unCCable, 2500hp and interrupts from the same distance the caster can nuke.

if you want interrupts do it the old fashion way and use charges.

BL was made because of the whiny blademaster noobs back in the days.
MoC him down and he'll go create another moc+lt or moc+base line stun whine thread. All these threads, about how OP the other side is, are what makes FH worth reading :puke:

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
Melachi said:
Im not defending BD's, but maybe you should either learn the class or learn to try understand what people type.

Hes obviously not talking about the commander, and not talking about /assist, hes talking about the sub pets in other lines (darkness/ba not sure) do not assist he Bone Commander, and go off and attack their own targets, which results in mezz's being broken on targets the BD did not tell the pets to attack.
But the fact bd has banelords and other interupt tools, takes away the pain :(

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
magon said:
mmmmm gife my insead mezz insead ??? belief my you will bye mezz every time I see yuo

heh, try mezzing a troll at 1% hp before melee range first :(

Chronictank

FH is my second home
rure said:
I have never ever seen bugged BD pets run around break cc of mistake because they are bugged. Calling people illiterate while spewing out grammatical and spelling errors is usually a bad idea. (I know my english isnt all that good either but I dont call people illiterate (sp?) )
i called them illeterate because they weren't even reading the whole post before they replied, prime example was your reply

back on topic, i tested a while back bone army spec and the pets would hit a target once/twice and then switch to something else before its dead.
Which is why i asked has anyone tested it rescently

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom