Bonedancer Sugestion

Would it be fair if BD's lifetap did not interupt.

• Yes !

Votes: 168 57.5%
  • No !

Votes: 124 42.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
Eregion said:
I agree, mid need some love..Maybe more utility to healer should do it

:)

Mid rly need more luv in order to be able to compete :<

Brite

Banned
CstasY said:
No, that only happens when people run 3sm's and a bd.

you missed out rm, or is that not OP enough for you to wajn about? even if you grouped trollum you would whine when you lost ffs :p

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
Brite said:
bd whine when im not playing? QQ

a lot of stupid suggestions, i could list a few things but nah i cant be arsed, nothing is going to change now or else it would of done a long time ago, with all the yank bonedancers going convoker and damage dealer spec nothings going to change. Imo not much wrong with the class, good at interupting, not so good at damage, if you want to drop a bd it can be done with the same effort as dropping any other class really, you dont like being interupted, MoC, staj moc master can teach you all about that. We can sit here all day and say you dont like a class because it can do this and that and BLAH BLAH we can do it for all classes, now how about you stop being a moron and creating stupid polls

no need to try go flamebait me in every post you make on FH ;)

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
Puppet said:
Mostly works because majority of caster-templates have wank matter-resists. And if the BD knows the trick, he can interrupt the chanter. Also it doesnt help Albion who have matter-debuffs on body-sorc, not always in the group.

And 'MOC needed' on caster isnt that exactly WHY the bonedancer is overpowered? Because it requires an RA of the enemy to kill him ?

even if quickcast is resisted.. 3 x mp matter leggies are bound to proc =P and there you go... shit resists =P

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
Pipppi said:
we know you do

aaawww, someone needs a hug apparently :fluffle:

did you run out of the various sicknesses you usually insult people with?

Jjuraa

Banned
Skirne said:
MA: "Bonedancer targeted, assist!!!"
MA: "Assist FFS!!!"
BM1: "On him"
BM2: "On him, banespike ftw!!!"
*BD is horribly torn to pieces. Nice life.*

BD: MA train on me, im going to strafe, dont worry in insta lifetap to get my health back
BD: Ive been stunned so i cant strafe, heal or two please
BD: Its ok im tendrils spamming now, nothing can get me

granted the assist train in our group is low realm rank at the moment, but its still stupid. /agree with VF that BD lifetap should require BD to be stationary. 1 healer pet should be allowed only. This game is all about survivability, BD has far to much. end of.

Pipppi

Fledgling Freddie
Jjuraa said:
BD: MA train on me, im going to strafe, dont worry in insta lifetap to get my health back
BD: Ive been stunned so i cant strafe, heal or two please
BD: Its ok im tendrils spamming now, nothing can get me

granted the assist train in our group is low realm rank at the moment, but its still stupid. /agree with VF that BD lifetap should require BD to be stationary. 1 healer pet should be allowed only. This game is all about survivability, BD has far to much. end of.

not true
except for tendrilspam....which is fkin retarded on lighttanks aswell

Pipppi

Fledgling Freddie
Coldbeard said:
aaawww, someone needs a hug apparently :fluffle:

did you run out of the various sicknesses you usually insult people with?
i dont
its not a sickness
and you should just fo from threads like these with youre guesses and retard "i think i know sumtin because i saw some other retard on fh wajn about it"-attitude

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
Pipppi said:
i dont
its not a sickness
and you should just fo from threads like these with youre guesses and retard "i think i know sumtin because i saw some other retard on fh wajn about it"-attitude

If you cant handle people's opinions maybe you are the one that ought to bugger off then? And dont act like you know so much more than I do.

And yes, CP (Cerebral parese) is a sickness fyi.

popa

Fledgling Freddie
well if u take that off give me a reason to get a BD in a group

Pipppi

Fledgling Freddie
Coldbeard said:
If you cant handle people's opinions maybe you are the one that ought to bugger off then? And dont act like you know so much more than I do.

opinions? post all opinions u like, but dont act all patronizing towards ppl playing a certain class when we all know you are i no way superior to anyone playing this cpgame. Its not a nerdwar or a contest in who knows what, im simply postning facts and real experiences from playing the class ALOT and then playing against it. Discuss have opinions but dont come with guesses and other ppls wajn when ppl who knows tell you facts. I dont know more about this then anyone else that played the class but i know hell of alot more then ppl that just played against it or 'read up' on it on fh.

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
Pipppi said:
opinions? post all opinions u like, but dont act all patronizing towards ppl playing a certain class when we all know you are i no way superior to anyone playing this cpgame. Its not a nerdwar or a contest in who knows what, im simply postning facts and real experiences from playing the class ALOT and then playing against it. Discuss have opinions but dont come with guesses and other ppls wajn when ppl who knows tell you facts. I dont know more about this then anyone else that played the class but i know hell of alot more then ppl that just played against it or 'read up' on it on fh.

Ironic when you claim I act like I am "superior to anyone playing this cpgame", where do I do that? appeared more like you were the one acting superior imo, quoting my post and answering "we know you do" and implying that I just post the stuff others say and not have experience enough with the class myself, like you know anything about me? Maybe you should take your own advice and dont come with guesses about other people. Anyways, I quoted two Bonedancer players who made some silly immature reply, and I threw in a comment simply for the fun of it. Obviously I hit some nerve since this really upset you. I suggest you dont read this forum if you take everything too serious. Sure you ought to know more about BD because you have played one for a while but that does not mean I am clueless when it comes to it ? I am quite aware of the tools BD got and the role it plays in rvr. Sure my view might be a bit biased not having played one myself, but so might your ?

Kanim

Banned
Coldbeard said:

cp is swedish for retard or smthing :)

Pipppi

Fledgling Freddie
Coldbeard said:
Ironic when you claim I act like I am "superior to anyone playing this cpgame", where do I do that? appeared more like you were the one acting superior imo, quoting my post and answering "we know you do" and implying that I just post the stuff others say and not have experience enough with the class myself, like you know anything about me? Maybe you should take your own advice and dont come with guesses about other people. Anyways, I quoted two Bonedancer players who made some silly immature reply, and I threw in a comment simply for the fun of it. Obviously I hit some nerve since this really upset you. I suggest you dont read this forum if you take everything too serious. Sure you ought to know more about BD because you have played one for a while but that does not mean I am clueless when it comes to it ? I am quite aware of the tools BD got and the role it plays in rvr. Sure my view might be a bit biased not having played one myself, but so might your ?
only know you from what you posted in this thread, and from that i make you out to be a real fh-moron. ofc u hit a nerve when u say "Just the kind of players I expect to play BD." and thats also where you act superior to the ppl playing a bd.

The stuff about guessing and copying fh-wajn where hardly directed to you since u didnt post anything real about BDs except for the "im better then you"-generalization. It was for the rest of the daoc-theory-fhcrew. Like i said i dont wanna be in a iknowthemost contest just wanna post my experiences (when they actually matter) without beeing questioned because i play a bd, and if ppl have sumtin real to discuss (like Gamah) it can actually be interesting....but most just do retarded posts with guesses (like Jjuraa a few posts up)

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
Scroll through thread again then, because I did write something else related to BDs, but you obviously did not care to read that. Never did I post anything that could be seen upon as "I am better than you", that was only your way of interprenting it, was not even meant to been taken seriously but seems you did anyway and by answering like the ones I quoted you actually proved my point rather than not.

Not going to make more fuzz about such a simple thing as this.

censi

Can't get enough of FH
coldballs the funny thing is your shit.

it kind of undermines all this epeen stuff. imo anyway.

Chronictank

FH is my second home
tis the season to be jolly tralala.... plz dont point that shotgun at me its making me nervous :)

Mastade said:
wrong way to balance it. all damage spells should interrupt anyways

agree with the dane here, thier lifetap should be removed and replaced with a non-lifetap spell, this one beeing instant aswell. Thier self damage debuff could be on a 2s cast tho, that would make em viable in groups and not just i-win in 1v1 rvr encounters, or 2v1 for that matter.

Puppet

Part of the furniture
popa said:
well if u take that off give me a reason to get a BD in a group

TWF and Banelord ? Oh well I suppose it needs moooooooore and mooooooooore to be viable xD

Garbannoch

Fledgling Freddie
- remove lifetap component
- reduce range to 750 or 600
- increase reuse timer to 10 secs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom