Bonedancer Sugestion

Would it be fair if BD's lifetap did not interupt.

• Yes !

Votes: 168 57.5%
  • No !

Votes: 124 42.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
Chronictank said:
with all this cry nerf
i suggest you all try play a bd
you will ntoice that every other line is bugged in some way
most obvious being the pets dont assist, they run round breaking cc on everything so completely useless in grp
They should fix the lines before they do anything
This ofc based on early toa when i did the tests, any active bd's tried it lately?
LOLOL

Sorry but saying bds are not good ina group !?

/macro assist /assist XXX

*press macro*

You target the Jamie!

Attack!! <--- Click many times, and watch 2 hander run towards him!

How are they not good in groups, with PD, Banelord, Insta interupt ?

illu

Part of the furniture
VampiiricMist said:
is it possible for you to respec from 50 asshole-on-fh, 44 prick, 1 constructive... to abit higher constructive?

This comment actually made me laugh out loud in the office and get a few funny looks :>

Class

Oli - Illu

Pipppi

Fledgling Freddie
Infanity said:
LOLOL

Sorry but saying bds are not good ina group !?

/macro assist /assist XXX

*press macro*

You target the Jamie!

Attack!! <--- Click many times, and watch 2 hander run towards him!

How are they not good in groups, with PD, Banelord, Insta interupt ?
i dont get it :(

Skirne

Fledgling Freddie
This is not a whine thread.
[insert whine about BD/WL/Sorc]

R O F L(no, not really)

Dr_Evil

Fledgling Freddie
The Bonedancer's job in a group is to be the main interruptor, remove the interrupt part and he lose his job.

SeeN

Fledgling Freddie
IMO no instant spells should interrupt.

Instant spells are killing DAOC.

Haggus

Can't get enough of FH
I really wonder if the people who make daoc and new patches actually play rvr with an op group.

Kanim

Banned
Chronictank said:
with all this cry nerf
i suggest you all try play a bd
you will ntoice that every other line is bugged in some way
most obvious being the pets dont assist, they run round breaking cc on everything so completely useless in grp
They should fix the lines before they do anything
This ofc based on early toa when i did the tests, any active bd's tried it lately?

shit m8 bds are underpowered because their pets don't assist.

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
Haggus said:
I really wonder if the people who make daoc and new patches actually play rvr with an op group.
na, They just test warlocks out in pve QQ

Brite

Banned
bd whine when im not playing? QQ

a lot of stupid suggestions, i could list a few things but nah i cant be arsed, nothing is going to change now or else it would of done a long time ago, with all the yank bonedancers going convoker and damage dealer spec nothings going to change. Imo not much wrong with the class, good at interupting, not so good at damage, if you want to drop a bd it can be done with the same effort as dropping any other class really, you dont like being interupted, MoC, staj moc master can teach you all about that. We can sit here all day and say you dont like a class because it can do this and that and BLAH BLAH we can do it for all classes, now how about you stop being a moron and creating stupid polls

Andrilyn

Can't get enough of FH
I don't really care about their instant lifetap, what they do need to change is the initial interrupt on every single BL ability.
For a caster/support Unmana is bad enough even without being interrupted for up to 10 seconds.

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
Brite said:
bd whine when im not playing? QQ

a lot of stupid suggestions, i could list a few things but nah i cant be arsed, nothing is going to change now or else it would of done a long time ago, with all the yank bonedancers going convoker and damage dealer spec nothings going to change. Imo not much wrong with the class, good at interupting, not so good at damage, if you want to drop a bd it can be done with the same effort as dropping any other class really, you dont like being interupted, MoC, staj moc master can teach you all about that. We can sit here all day and say you dont like a class because it can do this and that and BLAH BLAH we can do it for all classes, now how about you stop being a moron and creating stupid polls

QQ brite :<

You are not _THE_ Bd unfortunately, So the bd's continue even when your not ;x

Gazon

Fledgling Freddie
Interrupt system in DaoC is beyond horrible.

But if they cba to change it then give my Wizard Banelord and I'll be happy... :touch:

Tilda

Perhaps if they just put BD lifetap as the same recast as reavers lifetap.

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
Tilda said:
Perhaps if they just put BD lifetap as the same recast as reavers lifetap.
Thats a very good sugestion.

Pipppi

Fledgling Freddie
SeeN said:

well skald mincer bard assisting mite not kill it very fast, but im sure it has been around since the beginning....add the diffrent debuffs and taunts thats has interupted every now and then all the way from the very start.

so think that was a lie or it had deathwish from start :D

Dorimor1

Banned
Downanael said:
BL's can't be counted as class specific aoe interrupts

OT: If they would not interupt what role would BD serve to a grp anymore,medicore assist nuker and that's that?

Agree..

Calo

Part of the furniture
Eeben said:
have you ever played rvr?

read again, and read that he says the other speclines are useless and that the pets break cc so they are quite useless too.

He doesn't say bd's are useless, not even close.

Have you ever learned to read? I suggest going to school and Infanity can join because apparantly, he's not really smart either.

Calo

Part of the furniture
SeeN said:

So you want me to start casting my dd's when im in close combat because well.. i'm a tank so i have to stand close right?

mythic gives us moc for our insta's and you don't want our insta's to be insta's. I think mythic knows what you are thinking and already gave us moc, you gave them the reason why the gave it!

theslayeruk

Banned
Nerfing bonedancers would have a detrimental effect, imagine all the hib/alb groups having to stretch their imagination for a viable reason why they die in RvR.

lurikeeen

Fledgling Freddie
Eregion said:
remove banelord and interupt on the body debuff would be the best solution imo

LOL? :eek2: stfu, u dont know how hard it is to be a Bonedancer! just because you are gimp and cant kill them! :puke:

Eregion

Fledgling Freddie
lurikeeen said:
LOL? :eek2: stfu, u dont know how hard it is to be a Bonedancer! just because you are gimp and cant kill them! :puke:
lol :fluffle:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom