Bleed 7: Apocalypse Dudes

wittor

Can't get enough of FH
Remem said:
too bad PE improved then , and AD didnt.

AD was inactive during summer .. that footage is from 1.68 and I think they have a spirit cabbie (katt?) now :p

Remem

Fledgling Freddie
I m not sayin that AD sucks osv but look at PE grp.

Average rr is 9 or so. And rr do help what also helps is that PE players got more RvR experience then most of AD ppls.

And if excal/albs gettin impressed by fg GG killin a random grp when almost losin mm i dunno

Also dont see how an firbolg druid can moc in middle of battle and they let him finish a full moc 2 mercs just stand doin DS on him w/o anyone in /g sayin druid moccin and cleric/mincer stun him.

AD lose their entire offensive in 15 sec or so cause druid manage ezy to outheal the mercs.

Asha

Fledgling Freddie
Remem said:
Average rr is 9 or so. And rr do help what also helps is that PE players got more RvR experience then most of AD ppls.
you don't know wtf you're talking about and this comment illustrates that perfectly.

And if excal/albs gettin impressed by fg GG killin a random grp when almost losin mm i dunno
I guess I watched a different movie, but I thought I saw them kill a GG with high rrs, 2 fg vs. 1 fg and the last was a piss take of zoy. Your panties sure are in a twist over nothing.

Remem

Fledgling Freddie
Asha said:
you don't know wtf you're talking about and this comment illustrates that perfectly.

I guess I watched a different movie, but I thought I saw them kill a GG with high rrs, 2 fg vs. 1 fg and the last was a piss take of zoy. Your panties sure are in a twist over nothing.

1 Faderullan 9,522,413 50 Mercenary Briton
2 Arauddry Invader 9,348,466 50 Infiltrator Briton
3 Dreami Delta 8,427,955 50 Mercenary Briton
4 Pbuck 7,377,980 50 Theurgist Avalonian
5 Lochlyessa 7,353,028 50 Cleric Highlander
6 Kklas CaCoPhoNiX 6,864,707 50 Minstrel Saracen
7 Vermillon TheImmortal 6,178,550 50 Paladin Highlander
8 Soulfly Amarok 5,308,288 50 Paladin Highlander
9 Septina 4,714,061 50 Sorcerer Avalonian
10 Marracus BMW 4,713,481 50 Cleric Briton

Idiot?

Those 2fg was CBH if any guildgrp cant beat em even when outnumbered i dnnoo what to say, gg ?

The other fg is mixed CF grp , with tankdrood motorhead in also some TDMM ppls. But fg high rr guildgrp aye :)... try look at the screen

Fedaykin

Fledgling Freddie
ok PE they are a high rr group

but AD play lots of other chars i.e. lethulslan playing a rr10 savage on midgaaaard.

anyway who cares - my statement was based around the fact i have seen AD play - and i havn't seen PE play

and yes i've seen the PE videos - but i've seen AD play, and i've been beaten by AD

Remem

Fledgling Freddie
Fedaykin said:
ok PE they are a high rr group

but AD play lots of other chars i.e. lethulslan playing a rr10 savage on midgaaaard.

anyway who cares - my statement was based around the fact i have seen AD play - and i havn't seen PE play

and yes i've seen the PE videos - but i've seen AD play, and i've been beaten by AD

dnno if so smart make statements about stuff u know 0 about then tho

Urgluf

Part of the furniture
ye ad ppl only play on exc, they dont have any other chars on other realms/servers. great thinking m8.

btw must be easy to play mid/pryd when there is only 1 gg on whole alb and hibs dont run with bms but only with shield tanks who try to grapple savages xDDD

Asha

Fledgling Freddie
Remem said:
ye you are, you don't know what you're talking about and you look silly. Most, if not all of them have played other toons.
If rr8-10 isn't enough RvR exp for you, you're an idiot.
Examples: Zorena, Tiny, Nick, Mumin, Farek... plus others

It's a good and funny video so stop bitching, no one cares about PE or the chip on Pryd player's shoulders.

Remem

Fledgling Freddie
Asha said:
ye you are, you don't know what you're talking about and you look silly. Most, if not all of them have played other toons.
If rr8-10 isn't enough RvR exp for you, you're an idiot.
Examples: Zorena, Tiny, Nick, Mumin, Farek... plus others

It's a good and funny video so stop bitching, no one cares about PE or the chip on Pryd player's shoulders.

yea but then there is AD ppls who havent played other toons or wtf u call it..

Did i say all? no?

Wasnt me startin this PE comparisation -_-

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
Belomar said:
Um, Siege Bolt is the crappy theurgist RA which is exclusively used on keep doors (and hits like two ram hits but on a 10 minute timer or something like that), it was pretty obvious he was sarcastic. ;)

so PV are teh sarcastic commentzors ppl ? k ! ^^

will handle their post with that kind of attidude then xD

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Remem said:
dnno if so smart make statements about stuff u know 0 about then tho
You seem to base your verdict 100% on this video, Fedaykin did the same, so where is the difference? You also make statements about stuff you know zero about, but from the other side of the argument.

Novamir

One of Freddy's beloved
so we based our verdict on the video purely based on the video? what else are we spose to base it on, please tell me belomar?

fact remains, the first two fights were really nothing special, and they'd probably all admit that there was not much point showing em. i commented coz this is the first bleed video i havent enjoyed much, and if you dont wana read my comments, then ignore me!

[NO]Subedai

Fledgling Freddie
Remem said:
1 Faderullan 9,522,413 50 Mercenary Briton
2 Arauddry Invader 9,348,466 50 Infiltrator Briton
3 Dreami Delta 8,427,955 50 Mercenary Briton
4 Pbuck 7,377,980 50 Theurgist Avalonian
5 Lochlyessa 7,353,028 50 Cleric Highlander
6 Kklas CaCoPhoNiX 6,864,707 50 Minstrel Saracen
7 Vermillon TheImmortal 6,178,550 50 Paladin Highlander
8 Soulfly Amarok 5,308,288 50 Paladin Highlander
9 Septina 4,714,061 50 Sorcerer Avalonian
10 Marracus BMW 4,713,481 50 Cleric Briton

Idiot?

Those 2fg was CBH if any guildgrp cant beat em even when outnumbered i dnnoo what to say, gg ?

The other fg is mixed CF grp , with tankdrood motorhead in also some TDMM ppls. But fg high rr guildgrp aye :)... try look at the screen

how much did PE pay u ? :p

Arid|Disci

Fledgling Freddie
it's same with u sube, I mean none of the peeps comparing are even in the guilds so rly the point is ? ...

Aussie

Banned
it's gonna be hard to decide who wins the clueless award of the month

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Novamir said:
so we based our verdict on the video purely based on the video? what else are we spose to base it on, please tell me belomar?
Eh, that's beside the point, read the thread properly and you will see the current discussion is not based on the video, but on the general "skill" of AD versus PE. :rolleyes:

rvn

One of Freddy's beloved
Remem said:
Also dont see how an firbolg druid can moc in middle of battle and they let him finish a full moc 2 mercs just stand doin DS on him w/o anyone in /g sayin druid moccin and cleric/mincer stun him.

ad dont use smoke signals to communicate (ie group chat) when there is ventrilo.

and what do you think we should do as mercs keep hitting when he standing there (basicly forceing him to use mana to heal) or just go get grappled by closest bg?

Lethul

FH is my second home
i think remem is still sad he didnt get to join AD when he played alb :(

cant we make a NP - Maelstrom/BO comparison to? Afterall PE gets all the easy enemys over there :flame:

Z^^

Can't get enough of FH
Ofc pe is a stronger group... but I think this movie is decent sure its random grp and low rr but I enyoued watching..
Maybe tho its like, Its always fun to gank a fg greycons on camlann but that wouldn't make a good movie.

Clipse

Fledgling Freddie
If we came head to head with AD, they would so be picking tulips :D

Remem

Fledgling Freddie
rvn said:
ad dont use smoke signals to communicate (ie group chat) when there is ventrilo.

and what do you think we should do as mercs keep hitting when he standing there (basicly forceing him to use mana to heal) or just go get grappled by closest bg?

Good grps shud be able to counter moc with stun/cc since moc often used when really needed cancelin of it wont make it worse for u m8

Helme

Resident Freddy
Nice vid, awesome editing. (Btw whats the first song called? please enlighten an new Turbonegro fan :) )

And to the discussion whos best... i woud prolly say AD since excalibur is a little more competive then liddul prydwen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom