Bleed 7: Apocalypse Dudes

Novamir

One of Freddy's beloved
well belomar, following what you say, if AD are so uber why were they running with 2 mercs, and not (at least one) more caster? im lead to believe this is the 'best' alb group setup by AD people when in fact PE on prydwen have great success using a spirit cabbie.
anyway, my point was such a set group should kill a random hib group faster than that.

Rulke

Can't get enough of FH
judas said:
nick aint with us when we have our best fights ;)
Coincidence? :p

And nova casters do crap damage with warden resists and optional BAoD.

Novamir

One of Freddy's beloved
eh?
firstly, PE use:

- spirit theurg with capped Resist piercing (550 per nuke on top resist hibs)
- spirit cabbie debuff nuker (650 ish on every nuke)

(+combine the two on hibs and spirit theurg does 700 (or whatever is cap))

secondly, atm baod is bugged or shit, one of the two, either way no chanter has it.

Lethul

FH is my second home
Novamir said:
eh?
firstly, PE use:

(+combine the two on hibs and spirit theurg does 700 (or whatever is cap))

secondly, atm baod is bugged or shit, one of the two, either way no chanter has it.

we use spirit theurg with capped resist piercing to, but i only hit for 370 :[ and we will try spirit cabby, and we have tried various setups. We still win it just takes longer, where you even here during the grapple era:confused:

Aussie

Banned
hibs with 26+26 and another 5% racial from the most popular race and maybe AoM1-2. giving like 60%ish spirit resist.

i'm sure they do 550dmg :rolleyes:

Lethul

FH is my second home
Aussie said:
hibs with 26+26 and another 5% racial from the most popular race and maybe AoM1-2. giving like 60%ish spirit resist.

i'm sure they do 550dmg :rolleyes:

if they got no resist buff and i pierce through all their armor resist i hit for 569, i must be missing something :[

SethNaket

Fledgling Freddie
Novamir said:
eh?
firstly, PE use:

Firstly, at the time this movie was shot PE had quit rvr and complained on irc that it was impossible to win as alb melee group. So technically they didn't use anything.

Novamir said:

Nice try, too bad there were real air theurgs in this thread who know what they actually hit for on warden resists.

Novamir said:

You've been playing hib too long if you think debuffnukers in other realms cap all their nukes. 28body+11+rr6-7 (decent rr) will hit ~400-500 before resists, meaning they need almost +200 from resists, or in other words debuff the target down to about -40% body. Maybe you could explain how to debuff 50%+ to -40% ? (don't really expect you to since it's impossible)

More reasonable expectation on cabby nukes is that they'll hit for 500-600 depending on resists/ra's/roll of the dice.

Pbuck

Fledgling Freddie
Lethul said:
we use spirit theurg with capped resist piercing to, but i only hit for 370 :[ and we will try spirit cabby, and we have tried various setups. We still win it just takes longer, where you even here during the grapple era:confused:

mom1 + briton?:p.should hit for close to 450 with mom3-4

Novamir

One of Freddy's beloved
well with 550, i spose i had calculated with mom4 and relics as on garba :rolleyes: and i was still a bit high then i guess. but 370 is too low ;P

anyway pbuck is here now he can explain it ;)

nick

Fledgling Freddie
Lethul said:
if they got no resist buff and i pierce through all their armor resist i hit for 569, i must be missing something :[

Now we're getting to the issue at hand :(

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Ahh, and the Alb/Prydwen myth settles on this thread like a warm, damp cloth. I think most of us are beginning to see through it by now.

(As for your acute observation, Novamir, note that Nick says this was old material. I have no way of knowing how old, but it is conceivable that this was in rather early ToA before the extent of grapple-abusing Hibs were fully known, and AD were still trying out their old setup. Lethul already told us AD have changed their group setup several times after this. So stop being such a gimp already.)

Asha

Fledgling Freddie
wow great movie nick :)
it had my fav actress in it !

Summoner

Fledgling Freddie
Novamir said:
third fight: was kinda nice after the rest when mids were inc, but again nothing special. i mean BC are better now, but they used to be really not great, nothing like NP or JH at the time.
well we have the video which shows that ad is still not as good as np/mid ;)

great movie tho :)
<--- kobbie flammen herra :wub:

katt!

Fledgling Freddie
Novamir said:
well belomar, following what you say, if AD are so uber why were they running with 2 mercs, and not (at least one) more caster? im lead to believe this is the 'best' alb group setup by AD people when in fact PE on prydwen have great success using a spirit cabbie.
anyway, my point was such a set group should kill a random hib group faster than that.
2 or so months old material.

i got a cabbie rdy for when we start rvr etc ;o

[NO]Subedai

Fledgling Freddie
cool video, big credit to AD for still pwning despite all this grapple stuff going on :p

nick

Fledgling Freddie
If yours m8 and mine jimmytehpost ever makes a caba; he's mine!

Krane

Fledgling Freddie
Why AD grps gimp clerics like Z is just beyond me tbh xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom