Bleed 7: Apocalypse Dudes

Remem

Fledgling Freddie
Farek said:
plzzzzzzzzzzzzz tell me who

Not sayin was anyone unexperienced but less experienced then many of PE players but discussion pointless.

Iswind

Fledgling Freddie
Clipse said:
If we came head to head with AD, they would so be picking tulips :D

And if my thane came head to head with your fg you would so be picking bits of skull from the ground after i mjollnir you all :/

katt!

Fledgling Freddie
Clipse said:
If we came head to head with AD, they would so be picking tulips :D
maybe you should stop the lsd/pot/crack before trying to make a decent group? :(

Farek

Fledgling Freddie
Remem said:
Not sayin was anyone unexperienced but less experienced then many of PE players but discussion pointless.
you said; "but then there is AD ppls who havent played other toons or wtf u call it.."

Fadeh

Fledgling Freddie
C'mon m8s, who cares who's better? I know i dont. Im glad others found out how to be a strong alb group.

And from what i have seen and heard, the AD players are all very good. Not a surprise for me that they would make a good team.

/GM of PE

Kathal

Fledgling Freddie
Dog > Cat
Spoon > fork
2 > 1½
Me > Benny from "Olsenbanden"
Dad > Mom :eek6:
Intel > AMD
AMD > Intel
DAD > "Nick & jay"
Summer > Winter
:sex: > :cheers:

But really, who cares??

Btw nice movie :clap:

Zenith

Part of the furniture
Medde said:
Just fyi, PE did just as bad as AD did when they ran their melee grp, they were basically freefrags thanks to the ways mythic designed the silly grapple/bg and they even used bb resists at apk every 10 mins. Hard to say who is better then the other since all u do is stand still for 5mins each fight, did pe emote better then ad hmm.

And subedai, pbuck did alot better then most bards, cant say that PE sucks cause 1 person in that guild has a hib guild with less good ppl.

Its too late for flaming:<

Yeah, true..

Zenith

Part of the furniture
Remem said:
dnno if so smart make statements about stuff u know 0 about then tho
Mate, its time you realise you have have no clue about it, and just slacking AD cus they didnt accept you :eek7:

judas

One of Freddy's beloved
allways nice to see when remem is making him self looks like the fool he is xD

thx for keeping our thread bumped tho...

gwal

Fledgling Freddie
Medde said:
Just fyi, PE did just as bad as AD did when they ran their melee grp, they were basically freefrags thanks to the ways mythic designed the silly grapple/bg and they even used bb resists at apk every 10 mins. Hard to say who is better then the other since all u do is stand still for 5mins each fight, did pe emote better then ad hmm.

And subedai, pbuck did alot better then most bards, cant say that PE sucks cause 1 person in that guild has a hib guild with less good ppl.

funny how ppl protect some grps, by saying stuf like that, while slacking off other grps by saying they just suck cause they dunno how to run proper grp setup.... isnt it

Dreami

Fledgling Freddie
Medde said:

Yep we did bad vs you, but didn't take resists tho.

Could've done better after honing tictacs, but ppl qq'd back to PvE after losing couple of times :(

Remem

Fledgling Freddie
keke movie was gr8 m8s gankin fg random grp almost losin is a great achievment :)

Remem

Fledgling Freddie
Zenith said:
Mate, its time you realise you have have no clue about it, and just slacking AD cus they didnt accept you :eek7:

u got owned too much on pryd or what ;d?

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
go back to Prydwen and role play there... oh and feel free to post a link to a good pryd vid, the only ones i have seen sucked. except for the NP hib vids but they were to short

Dreami

Fledgling Freddie
Just stop the whine already, it's not funny anymore.

Raven said:
go back to Prydwen and role play there... oh and feel free to post a link to a good pryd vid, the only ones i have seen sucked. except for the NP hib vids but they were to short

Ok Mr. RR5 with zillion crafters, I'll try roleplay better than you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom