Bleed 7: Apocalypse Dudes

nick

Fledgling Freddie
Oh and I didn't have FZ yet for the people who have been asking about it :)

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Oooh, very cool movie. :D I like the editing (my SS-vs-FoM video from ages ago had the same cut between minstrel and merc viewpoint, as it happens). Oh, and for those thinking Steph's viewpoint looks chaotic, that's what you get from a chronic interrupter. ;)

(Is it just me who think people in Winged Helm look amazingly stupid, btw?)

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
teh usual nick touch at zoystah :) cool movie as always :)

I wonder how many seconds would have that hib grp live from the first fight without grapple and bodyguard ><

Leel

Fledgling Freddie
Ah, belomar, where can I find the footage of SS vs FoM?
Oh, and dl'ing b.t.w:)

Freppe

Fledgling Freddie
very nice mocie :) but the sounds actually stops for me in the middle of the movie, very weird :D

Boogyman

Fledgling Freddie
Nice movie :D
I remember that last fight when you let us kill Zoyster and his add squad :wij: but why the hell we followed your group :eek:

Lothandar

Fledgling Freddie
Yeah the zoystah roxtah effect was funny, even funnier that they got assraped :p

etcetra

One of Freddy's beloved
That was one nice editted movie :)
Even though the music went to my head towards the end :)

Anyway, Droooodberg corporations forthewin!

Clipse

Fledgling Freddie
yep, I remember that fight. We came, saw they were fighting, then left. Watch the video u see us leaving, I stopped nuking and stood at teh side.

WiZe^

Can't get enough of FH
Belomar said:
Oooh, very cool movie. :D I like the editing (my SS-vs-FoM video from ages ago had the same cut between minstrel and merc viewpoint, as it happens). Oh, and for those thinking Steph's viewpoint looks chaotic, that's what you get from a chronic interrupter. ;)

(Is it just me who think people in Winged Helm look amazingly stupid, btw?)

Weres that movie SS-vs-FoM ? i wanna see when u pwn Urme ;) gifve link!

and yes people in winged helms looks like Joel from "joel bitar" (swedish kidprogram )

Renwind

One of Freddy's beloved
nerf got sound when i started it then i tried to "fast forward" then the sound disapeared and now i cant get it back :(

Gargo

Fledgling Freddie
Intro and first song choice was 101% predictable but still nice ;)

Loved the zoyster edit and what followed. One of the most entertaining daoc vids I've watched :D

mts

Fledgling Freddie
ace movie mate, i love the editing and the music. TURBO forever :-D

Lotheric

Fledgling Freddie
Nice video, enjoyed it :clap:

Always nice with alb RvR movies since they are quite rare. At least good ones. Also nice to hear Turbonegro in der :)

anubis

Fledgling Freddie
Clipse said:
yep, I remember that fight. We came, saw they were fighting, then left. Watch the video u see us leaving, I stopped nuking and stood at teh side.

lol, check grey kill messages -- zoyster was just killed by trogg etc -- all your group is there
we had a nice fight with ad, you added, ad backed up, we killed you, then went for rebuff and met ad again
then there was a whine in irc, crossrealmers etc
QQ

Dawn

Fledgling Freddie
nice vid ace editing :D

why dont you try some ae mezzes with mincer too? for interrupts

Novamir

One of Freddy's beloved
first fight: vs total random hib grp (with some nice players, but still, random), took u stupidly long to kill em, even Zoy's caster grp would have done it better.

second fight: vs 2fg rr4 hibs in epic, was this really worth showing us?

third fight: was kinda nice after the rest when mids were inc, but again nothing special. i mean BC are better now, but they used to be really not great, nothing like NP or JH at the time.

video was too short.

not up to your usual standard nick, and not showing off the best of AD either ;/ im disappointed because i wanted to see some of the best fights AD had.

Novamir

One of Freddy's beloved
Dawn said:
nice vid ace editing :D

why dont you try some ae mezzes with mincer too? for interrupts

eh aint it like stupidly long cast time. so its better to stun/dd/dd/style on all diff people rather than stand and cast

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Novamir said:
first fight: vs total random hib grp (with some nice players, but still, random), took u stupidly long to kill em, even Zoy's caster grp would have done it better.
Yes, because Zoyster's group is, hint hint, a caster group, like you just said, whereas the AD group is a traditional merc-heavy melee group hailing back from pre-TOA days. Perhaps now you can see the situation Alb (and Mid, for that matter) melee groups are in with the overwhelming grapple spamming Hib can put up? Come on, Novamir, you go to med school, this should be obvious.

judas

One of Freddy's beloved
Novamir said:
not up to your usual standard nick, and not showing off the best of AD either ;/ im disappointed because i wanted to see some of the best fights AD had.
nick aint with us when we have our best fights ;)

nice movie tho to bad i aint in it that much :<

Dawn

Fledgling Freddie
Novamir said:
eh aint it like stupidly long cast time. so its better to stun/dd/dd/style on all diff people rather than stand and cast

you can do both, and its slow, but fast enough to not let ppl cast meanwhile

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom