Bleed 7: Apocalypse Dudes

Arnor

Fledgling Freddie
what impressed me about that vid was steph(nick), dont think i've seen a player stand out like that in a vid to my recollection, cudos for that.

Also, the reason they take a long time killing the hib group is simply(im guessing) that they have 2ish dmg-dealers (sorry farek :p) and hibs have up to 4 classes with heals and they liked using grapple good enough ^^

katt!

Fledgling Freddie
Arnor said:
Also, the reason they take a long time killing the hib group is simply(im guessing) that they have 2ish dmg-dealers^^

mercs grappled 80% of the time = baseline icenukes + sorc nukes for strong dps.

Arnor

Fledgling Freddie
katt! said:
mercs grappled 80% of the time = baseline icenukes + sorc nukes for strong dps.

so, have you managed to force the square peg down in the triangle hole, or did you find a triangle peg? oO (been inactive for a while so i wouldnt know. and im feeling cryptic, sue me)

katt!

Fledgling Freddie
Arnor said:
so, have you managed to force the square peg down in the triangle hole, or did you find a triangle peg? oO (been inactive for a while so i wouldnt know. and im feeling cryptic, sue me)
your funny is weak.

Carrera

Fledgling Freddie
Really nice movie, and Novamir try playing in a merc group post TOA with no strength relics against hib groups and see how fast you win.

Israel-Keeper

Fledgling Freddie
n00bish movie filled with n00bs,very lame copy of PE
still love Z^^ :eek:, and liked the zoyster part.
i give u F+

Narco

Loyal Freddie
Israel-Keeper said:
i give u F+
lol so true except that it should be F- :flame:

Thaadi_

Fledgling Freddie
Israel-Keeper said:
i give u F+

lol if you are serious why is it lame to play the only good setup pre/firstweeks of TOA?

Asha

Fledgling Freddie
Israel-Keeper said:
i give u F+
damn when did you buy niar's account?

Israel-Keeper

Fledgling Freddie
Cedea said:
lol if you are serious why is it lame to play the only good setup pre/firstweeks of TOA?

i said its a lame copy of PE (public enemies if u didnt understand that part), didnt say the group setup aint good.

Asha said:
damn when did you buy niar's account?

hi Kate , still same player here that played with u in BF, got back after a long break :wub:

Lethul

FH is my second home
Israel-Keeper said:
hi Kate , still same player here that played with u in BF, got back after a long break :wub:

think you missed the point in kate's post
:eek7:

Asha

Fledgling Freddie
Israel-Keeper said:
i said its a lame copy of PE (public enemies if u didnt understand that part), didnt say the group setup aint good.

I don't really see why it's a lame copy but then I didn't watch any pryd vids. The zoy thing was very funny to anyone who plays Albion and has had that happen. Comment seemed unlike you tbh, the niar I knew was alot more laid back. And I could have sworn someone else used that FH account.

It's a fun video, why trash it?

Belo if you mean me, I am not a troll, I got over 1k rp last week (leeching off Z and VF)!!!!

nick

Fledgling Freddie
sno need to hurt mah feelins :(

i give it atleast a h- :(

Fedaykin

Fledgling Freddie
AD > PE

and they dont sit at atk for 30 mins every run for RA's to recharge :(

[NO]Subedai

Fledgling Freddie
Fedaykin said:
AD > PE

ye i heard that PE stayed at atk for 30mins so that they could recharge Siege Bolt on their theurg.

Remem

Fledgling Freddie
Fedaykin said:
AD > PE

heh u dont know alot.

Dunno whats so special with this movie an rr6-10fg guildgrp havin trble to kill rr5-8 random grp.,

Killing 2fg CBH i dont know if u can call an achievement

Nice editin tho.

[NO]Subedai

Fledgling Freddie
from what i gather the best player PE had also played in VGN as their primary bard as of recent. now VGN are good but they arent of DH quality. now i really dont think PE are that great.
AD do very good, espeicailly considering that their setup is not the best on alb atm, and with the ease with which a few grapples can disable the dmg output of their grp, they are doing well to beat the hib grp shown in the vid.

Leel

Fledgling Freddie
And clearly they had a rr9 drood that moc'ed at start of fight, pretty sure that made the hib group live a lot longer:) Also makes the statement of it being a rr5-rr8 hib group false. Well done AD imo.
And I absolutely love the intro and music:)

Medde

One of Freddy's beloved
Just fyi, PE did just as bad as AD did when they ran their melee grp, they were basically freefrags thanks to the ways mythic designed the silly grapple/bg and they even used bb resists at apk every 10 mins. Hard to say who is better then the other since all u do is stand still for 5mins each fight, did pe emote better then ad hmm.

And subedai, pbuck did alot better then most bards, cant say that PE sucks cause 1 person in that guild has a hib guild with less good ppl.

Its too late for flaming:<

Arnor

Fledgling Freddie
[NO]Subedai said:
from what i gather the best player PE had also played in VGN as their primary bard as of recent. now VGN are good but they arent of DH quality. now i really dont think PE are that great.

rofl, so your comparing one mans guild on hib/exc versus the single best set group guild to grace hib/exc(and best/second best on the entire server) and then going to say that his guild on pryd arent that great for that reason?

well, cant argue with that kind of "research"

cudos on a nice jump of the cliff of conclusions here sube ;)

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
[NO]Subedai said:
ye i heard that PE stayed at atk for 30mins so that they could recharge Siege Bolt on their theurg.

did u ever play against AD and PE? i did and wouldnt say that tbh. Not so smart to reply in such manner if u are clueless >< if u were being sarcastic, soooowy, did not understand oO
Both grps are good and measouring the two guilds(grps) is silly for various reasons (like on prydwen in the golden age of PE they had rr8+ infil adds 50% of their fights, or AD on excal got Zoystah ><) and so on. Ppl should stop comparing two guilds "skillzors" on diff servers :<

Clipse

Fledgling Freddie
btw dont u guys get embaressed banging on about PE like they r the benchmark in l337ness. :D

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Dorin said:
did u ever play against AD and PE? i did and wouldnt say that tbh. Not so smart to reply in such manner if u are clueless >< if u were being sarcastic, soooowy, did not understand oO
Um, Siege Bolt is the crappy theurgist RA which is exclusively used on keep doors (and hits like two ram hits but on a 10 minute timer or something like that), it was pretty obvious he was sarcastic. ;)

Remem

Fledgling Freddie
Medde said:
Just fyi, PE did just as bad as AD did when they ran their melee grp, they were basically freefrags thanks to the ways mythic designed the silly grapple/bg and they even used bb resists at apk every 10 mins. Hard to say who is better then the other since all u do is stand still for 5mins each fight, did pe emote better then ad hmm.

And subedai, pbuck did alot better then most bards, cant say that PE sucks cause 1 person in that guild has a hib guild with less good ppl.

Its too late for flaming:<

too bad PE improved then , and AD didnt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom