Beta testers

O

old.OmiZap

You guys may not play TAC, and I respect that.
Some people even play Renegades, and I respect that, even if my opinion of it doesnt "match" thiers.
But, insulting someone and thier clan because they play a certain mod aint right.

You guys are never gonna met, so grow up and talk plesant.
Discuss the new game we're about to get, dont get bitchy like a bunch of 12 year old girls who sit and giggle at rival groups of 12 year old girls.

I am also a TAC player.

So what?

O

old.[DT] Turdmonkey

Have to agree

I have to agree with that last post, for apparently no reason (if there is please enlighten me) u started insulting Semigod because of the mod he plays? cant he have his own opinions?

O

old.-I^F- Knave

I think we started insulting Semigod, because he sided with a New Zealander (Who turns out, didnt exist and was accually Semigod in alias).

Oh, BTW just becasue you edited your earlier posts to include more/better insults doesnt mean I dont see them.

O

old.SPAM SemiGod

TAC Player, yes

Annoying git, maybe

Forum Smurf, never

SG and only SG

O

old.SPAM SemiGod

BTW Idiot child's IP will have been logged by this forum, so anyone with the proper authorisation could confirm that IC is not SG.

SG

O

old.-I^F- Knave

It doesnt really matter, no-one here really cares anything about New Zealand/Australian (Whereever) tribes players.

O

old.OmiZap

I still cant see why people have problems with Austrialians and New Zealanders...

The only people as a group I can find extremly annoying a a group of arrogant Americans. A large number of online Americans have thier heads so far up thier asses they just spend the entire game talking in Hackers code (which no one thinks makes them look good), use scripts (minedisc script = noskill.cs) and then talk about thier l33+ 5X1||5 a bit more...

However, there are exceptions. Because, saying all Americans are whining, asshole cock-suckers isnt true.

My best friend at school is American, moved down last year.
In the other games I play, I know tons of great American players.

It is not possible to group people like that, quite honestly...

There's only one thing I need to say:
Someone said about the Austrailians being ex-convicts, and that us (by us I mean the English) have been over taken by them.

So what? Does anyone really care?

I sure as hell dont...

the aforementioned American players I've met are the only ones to care, as they see themselves as top of the world... and that they will be there forever...

I'm worried that people like that might some day come to power in the States when it starts to lose ground to China. Then God (not SemiGod) save us all...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom