Best Tank/s in your realm

O

old.Patrick-S

having death spam doesnt mean u did most of the work i remember being grouped when death spam was new i got like 5 death msgs when on 3 of them i did 10% of the dmg or so lol

P

planky

Im the best tank ever!... after Kephan that is :-/

O

old.Zchez

Originally posted by pamela
Zorin > all

yeah, or bombadil or jeron or Toria or of course.. my friends tanking healer.. Rudi (suported by me, and a little by SoN ;)) :D

and for the gimps:

tylor and limf (though he don't play more :( ) ;)

thanks for taking care of hin SoN while he could play :cool:

M

maxgirth

Taking into consideration the abilities available to them my top 3 are as follows..........

1,Armsmen= Gladiator.
2,Merc = Sycho.
3,Palladin = Asori.

These are based on my experiences with them whilst in PvE RvR,and duelling.

O

old.Emma

gotta say my fave tanks from alb are shorti and Bullveye :D

Hib cant really say dont see em that often.

mid gotta be Kephan/Blej, not forgetting my fave dorf Kalgarn :D

S

silverfall

Hehe didnt know soulfly still played =) met him once a long time ago when he had just reached 50 =) first one to do it too =)

O

old.Trine Aquavit

Well, I may be biased, but I think Savage Conclave have the best roster of tanks in Midgard:

Shabish
Sarine
Glyph
Makwaerk
Bloody
Diensdal
Rild
Harmless

and many more of their ilk. Great people to hide behind :)

T

trigali

Fully agree with Trine, there.

On a more general basis, Best Tank in the realm would be everyone but me, really.

O

old.mattshanes

Mine are:

Mid

Kephan
Plankton
Shabish
Harmless
Pudzeh

Hib

Malevolencia
Bfr
Xanatea
Cernos
Hibiki

S

SoulFly Amarok

Originally posted by silverfall
Hehe didnt know soulfly still played =) met him once a long time ago when he had just reached 50 =) first one to do it too =)

pryd/alb only

first lvl 50 on pryd was Khaain.

S

Solid

Gotta love how Best Tank turned into a popularity contest <yes aimed at you mattshanes> :D

I would say best Mid Tank goes to Crushor Lurikeen atm, as considering what tanks do best and how people play them Crush wins hands down and Lurikeen not far behind.

And I am not one of those people who automatically pick the people with the most realmpoints either, so sorry no prizes for Kephan or Plankton, fgs they are trolls, need I say more :D

O

old.Enigma

Originally posted by robillard
I know Hrodelbert doesnt and to the best of my knowledge Draig doesnt, why do people like you always have to try and discredit good people, does it give you a kick, or do you feel it somehow makes you look better by doing it?

Go back to sleep muppet. I think you look a bit stupid now. Did you see me highlight anyone else apart from those 4. Did you see me say all did? 2.x out of 4 isnt bad. thats over 50%. If there so confident in there skill why dont they run around without that extra help. Pure and Simple they know they have an advantage over most and its the best way to pile up RA's. Extra Powerlevelled RA's also make the gap wider. Anyway as already stated there is another thread go and try and put something useful in that instead of this tedious comment. There is a difference between "being a good person" and "being a buffbot user"who is given credit for being best of there class. Some of those I mentioned maybe, but no credit is ever given by me to a fight won by someone uberbuffed.

OK why dont we have a list of best featherweight boxers in there and include Lennox Lewis and Mike Tyson. That is the gap between being uberbuffed and unbuffed make no mistake.

O

old.Enigma

Originally posted by old.Emma
gotta say my fave tanks from alb are shorti and Bullveye :D

More buffbot users Emma! but seeing as you use one too and you said fave and not best. I'll let you off ;)

Ahh Fcuk this guys, get yourself a buffbot and then you too can be l33t :p

H

hrodelbert

enigma has a chip on his shoulder... what is he bitching about? I'm just a dumbass pink gimp someone explain :)

T

Turamber

In a group with Bullveye for a few minutes in Hadrians Wall tonight, that guy sure can tank. Don't know if he has a buffbot will ask him next time he's killing 4 Hibs at the same time.... !

O

old.Bubble

both don't have a second account with a buffbot
both group with clerics and accept buffs

old.Enigma stop turning this thread into a fecking flamefest troll :wall:

E

-ElemenT-

Souleater is THE best tank in Midgard no doubt about it.

O

old.Enigma

Originally posted by -ElemenT-
Souleater is THE best tank in Midgard no doubt about it.

No he isnt. Jon was the best tank in midgard. We just didnt understand the way he worked :p At the moment I think the silo is just edging it. No one has made a dent in that thing yet.

O

old.mattshanes

Originally posted by Solid
Gotta love how Best Tank turned into a popularity contest <yes aimed at you mattshanes> :D

/B]

They are the ones i see often and the ones that give good fights.

Z

zapzap

Best tank in Midgaard:
Fitst that will remember to put guard protect on without telling them :/
Funny they all do it PvP but when it comes to rVr they forget so easy.
Blejs allways good to protect.
Kephan baaah then I dont need protection they are dead anyways.
Pinky when he is awake.

Albs
Looks to me most are defenciveTanks plz send some to midgaard.
Otherwise Shorti sousi .

Hibs
Aslong they have end they hit harder :/ those 550 damage on me hurts /cry
Brf trafikk

Zapsi
Zapsis

O

old.mattshanes

I forgot to add tuorin was one of the toughest tank's there is, i know he was a warden but his defence was extremely good.

S

succi

Alb tanks that cause the most trouble for me 1v1 : Hrodel , Bullveye , Shorti

A

AzuratMinimus

Divious/Ozandd is a very nice offensive tank, allways goes for the poor little enemy casters/healers and not breaking my root like a lot of other berzerkers out there ;)

J

Jonaldo

Locomo > all

(except maybe Carlito but he'll never hit 50) :(

T

tieris

Ive heard alot of well known names, but the other day i was in 1fg and passed gohrim solo in emain, I continued to go to MMG with my full group, in a matter of seconds, we saw a death spam of 6 mids 3 of em sbs, and all killed by gohrim.......WTF is that guy eathing??

H

Harm

Originally posted by tieris
Ive heard alot of well known names, but the other day i was in 1fg and passed gohrim solo in emain, I continued to go to MMG with my full group, in a matter of seconds, we saw a death spam of 6 mids 3 of em sbs, and all killed by gohrim.......WTF is that guy eathing??

Buffs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom