Best Tank/Gank grp in game all realms

G

Gregstah

Hi... i've played all realms now with many different chars and classes...

and i came up 2 this...

the best and most invurnuble tank/gank grp or just overall grp would be a hib grp

dont laugh now cuz its true

1 bard
2 droods
1 warden
1 s&s Hero
2 BM's
1 LW hero

Warden = instant pbt... drood = 2x grp purge.. bard = mezz and the rest = very high dmg..

BM's atm hit very hard.. u can allmost compare a BM with a savage if they get some really nice weaps from Galladoria...

well anyway Discuss

EDIT: wardens spec must be 45 nurt 44 blades/crush rest parry so he can do some dmg him self...

L

LordjOX

1 bard
1 battlebard (assist mezz etc :p)
1 reg/nat druid
1 reg / nurt druid
3 BM's
1 VW xD

K

Kallio

How about...

Cleric - 39Rej 37 enh

Healer - 44Pac 31mend

Shammy - 42/31/13

Druid - 40reg/36nature(whatever the correct spec is, I dont know dr00ds)

Skald/Gimpstrel

3 Savages or one BM/Merc/High RR arms

THis woudl make the group to have:

Bof, GP, PR, Ichor, a very nice damage output and survivability and maybe sos if minstrel is taken instead of the skald.

O

old.Thanatlos

4 wardens, 4 druids :)

- 4 pets to interrupt,
- 3x pbt (4-6x if everyone twists)
- 1x dmg add
- wardens have self end regen so np with end - 4x group insta
- 4x single insta
- 4x GP
- best resists ( at least 1 49 nurture warden)
- best buffs ( 1 44 nurture druid)
- 4 wardens with haste and decent weaponspec hit for 200 without much endurance loss (style endurance reduction buff) and close to cap, so that's 800 damage every 2 seconds.
- druids can root to keep enemies away somewhat (1 or 2 nature druids to add to damage potential and CC)
- 4x TWF (if wardens aren't gimp like me and actually get that)

This is a joke if you haven't figured it out yet :) Although it would be funny to try it out, some wardens could be regrowth or hybrid spec so you get some extra healing. Only thing that beats healing classes is interrupts though :\ especially ones on a small timer on a very much used class (cough asd on healer)

K

katzzzz

1 Shammy (uber AE disease with no recast timer and some heals, end regen)
3 Healers (uber heals, uber mezz, uber PR)
1 Skald (speed, dmg add, little mezz and some intercept)
3 Savage (the best dmg and DEFENSE that u could get from tanks)

Thats for this moment the best tank group. Dont think, that u could made better, cos if it will be possible on PvP servers ppl wouldnt run with this group and made another.

I

ingrid

all realms has realy nice melee grps, glad to say its still alot up to the CC to conquer the battle, if its a shammy theurg drood bard healer, doesnt realy matter the won CC makes the diff of win or loose in a well fought rvr battle with Balanced grps,

take the albs, probably the best melee grp, but its once every 30 min =( so cant say overpowered, the hib grp, in my eyes BM = 0.75% efficensy of a savage, and in fight VS a good grp a bard is more efficent then a healer, i know alot of ppl disagree, but if u face a good grp the CC interrupter should always be hunted by all times, and bard realy does have a useful area when kiting.

the healer may be the best CC, but its not that much better then the rest in a well fought battle keep him occupied...

albs Merc probably weakest of the 3 realy good tanks, but then again the paladin is underestimated, dedicated guard/slammer sad that alot of ppl dont see the use of it, as alot of ppl see him as a load to the grp and endregen bot.

the thing i see that makes the mid grp supperior to the others, isnt the savage, its the disease, and numerous interrupt possebilities in the mid grp.

but as i said, all of the grps depends alot on the CC/counter CC

take my word for it, random fotm grp = no overpowered.
not in any realm.

I want more Balanced FG rvr fights! theyre rare =(
^^ for notice, its realy rare JH fights Baf without casualties. and thats rr7-9 compared to 3-5 ^^ i dont wanna know what they will do with their grp at rr7-9, still they dont play perfect, still human like us and both sides does fail but they sure play well. keep it up i want more!

caster grps aint gimped, they just dont allow any errors... that means humans aint fit to play caster grps.

R

Rg.Roller

not sure about the warden like sheph says, think as its a tank grp pbt isnt that important. Casters need that pbt lub more than tanks imo. Id personaly put another damage dealer in place of the warden Bm etc.. But eh i dont play hib, just an opinion :D

as albs go yes there are a few fg's i love to fight, its a real challenge and usualyl suffer heavy loses or die. Baf and FC go go, im sure most of my /play is chasing some inconnu sorcy

A

Amadon

Originally posted by Gregstah

1 bard
2 droods
1 warden
1 s&s Hero
2 BM's
1 LW hero
kill the bard and the group is crippled

D

Dorin

mid

1 shamy
1 skald
3 savages (2 savages 1 warrior)
3 healers

hib

2 bards
2 droods (one with nature spec)
1 mana eld
2 bms
1 lw+slam hero

alb

1 sorc
2 cleric
1 mincer
1 pala
3 merc (or 2 merc 1 hybrid arms)

imo

I

ingrid

Re: Re: Best Tank/Gank grp in game all realms

Originally posted by Amadon
kill the bard and the group is crippled

true but so is it with mid grps to, kill the shammy

we have PR u have grp cast endregen...
main problem with hib grps is the bard has a 5 sek cast time on the damn endregen chant, give bards endregen buff ^^

D

Dorin

killing the shaman is not that easy, can do pbaoe disease on tanks which has no immunity timer, can be healed etc. Still easier to go after a bard then after a shammy :)

I

ingrid

Originally posted by Dorin
killing the shaman is not that easy, can do pbaoe disease on tanks which has no immunity timer, can be healed etc. Still easier to go after a bard then after a shammy :)

never said it was easy ^^

few good things in life are easy.

B

belth

By a quick look at what tankgroups got, it's rather Mid>Alb>Hib atm.

A

ab_fluid

Originally posted by belth
By a quick look at what tankgroups got, it's rather Mid>Alb>Hib atm.

sums it up pretty much perfectly, poor hibbies :x

L

LordjOX

Re: Re: Re: Best Tank/Gank grp in game all realms

Originally posted by ingrid

main problem with hib grps is the bard has a 5 sek cast time on the damn endregen chant, give bards endregen buff ^^

the bard also gifvs mezz xD

I

infozwerg

my group yesterday:

2 merc
1 armsman
1 minstrel
1 pala
1 theurg
2 clerics

later the armsman logged, so we ran:

2 merc
1 minstrel
1 pala
1 theurg
3 clerics

and when the theurg finally logged, we replaced him with a scout. :m00:

U

ulke

Originally posted by katzzzz
1 Shammy (uber AE disease with no recast timer and some heals, end regen)
3 Healers (uber heals, uber mezz, uber PR)
1 Skald (speed, dmg add, little mezz and some intercept)
3 Savage (the best dmg and DEFENSE that u could get from tanks)

Thats for this moment the best tank group. Dont think, that u could made better, cos if it will be possible on PvP servers ppl wouldnt run with this group and made another.

This grp dont have PF.

F

froler-mid

Re: Re: Re: Best Tank/Gank grp in game all realms

Originally posted by ingrid

in what way do 'killing the shammy' cripple a savage group? ;d
(savages having insta full end shout etc..)

when talking melee groups , i say mid>alb>hib ones.(vs each other etc)

K

kivik_jernhand

best grp

1 pac healer
1 mend healer
1 skald
1 warrior
3 savages
1 shammy

mezz and then good assisting, pwns everything

M

mson

as it is now with sav's: Mid > alb(uber ra's) > hib

But we will never give u an easy fight if we have full gg thats for sure :p

K

K0nah

1cleric(bof)
1pally(fh/end)
1 pac healer(pr)
1 druid(gp)
1 minstrel(sos)
1 hybrid arms 50/42/39(sob)
2 savages(nerf)

nasty :p

I

ingrid

Re: Re: Re: Re: Best Tank/Gank grp in game all realms

Originally posted by froler-mid
in what way do 'killing the shammy' cripple a savage group? ;d
(savages having insta full end shout etc..)

when talking melee groups , i say mid>alb>hib ones.(vs each other etc)

and again i walk into a bad quote =) and froler is correct once again =) i withdraw =)

guess the idea wasnt that well thought threw, altho u will cut the kiting from the seers a bit =). but no froler is right not much gimping from the savage grp no...

S

sigh

dont need pf with disease/snare, rear h2h stun and damage out put of a savage, :eek:

C

cougar-

savage have end shout so group dont get as crippled when shammie dies as hib is when bard dies.

I

ingrid

Originally posted by sigh
dont need pf with disease/snare, rear h2h stun and damage out put of a savage, :eek:

well its like saying u dont 2 claws on a h2h savage, u can win with 1 also... naa u want all abilities to be up for a safe journey and yes u do cripple the grp just not that suvere.

Users who are viewing this thread