Foa All Realms

G

ghostfeet

hiya ;)

just a quick request.....

yes im an alb, and this got nothing to do with a relic raid etc.

im just sick of being called a twat, fuck etc just for being an alb, as im sure many mids/hibs r to.

its just a game and im as much of a normal guy like the next alb or hib and yes even a mid, can u actually believe it :p

so if u actually dont c that theres no diffrence between us theres no help for u, or the fact that ur 12 yo might have something to do with it... so saying all mids have no honour or all albs zerg is kinda pathetic, i hope u c that ;p judging all mids from the 200 that participated in the rr is just as bad

so for ppl like glottis etc, if u cant understand that we r all the same no matter what realm go jump of a building irl.

peace :)

Y

-yoda-

i think most peeps realise that mate. its just the banter between realms taking the piss / flaming the enemy just to annoy them . ofc there are fuckwitts and zergers in EVERY realm so as u say classing everybody in the ame boat for reasons like above are pretty sad if they not able to see people are different :)

D

Divinia

ive always called ppl who generalise retards.. and i suppose they are also.. unable to see further than the sign above the player..

also doing it irl is tarded t.t

S

Sichama

Lies, you are the enemy you can not be like us, we are soooo much better than you, and now that i think of it.....

....someone should inform the authorities in Albion about you, preaching blasphemus ideas like these, im sure you will end up in prison.

G

Glottis_Xanadu

Originally posted by Divinia
ive always called ppl who generalise retards.. and i suppose they are also.. unable to see further than the sign above the player..

Stereotyping might be easy, but it holds.
In real life, and in game.
Regards, Glottis

G

ghostfeet

Originally posted by Glottis_Xanadu
Stereotyping might be easy, but it holds.
In real life, and in game.
Regards, Glottis

read the part about jumping off a building , its for u ;)

P

PaqMan

Originally posted by ghostfeet
hiya ;)

just a quick request.....

yes im an alb, and this got nothing to do with a relic raid etc.

im just sick of being called a twat, fuck etc just for being an alb, as im sure many mids/hibs r to.

its just a game and im as much of a normal guy like the next alb or hib and yes even a mid, can u actually believe it :p

so if u actually dont c that theres no diffrence between us theres no help for u, or the fact that ur 12 yo might have something to do with it... so saying all mids have no honour or all albs zerg is kinda pathetic, i hope u c that ;p judging all mids from the 200 that participated in the rr is just as bad

so for ppl like glottis etc, if u cant understand that we r all the same no matter what realm go jump of a building irl.

peace :)

Chill Ghostfeet - I guess some people get off by calling others names. At start I also felt bad about that but no more, because most of what's written here is random ramblings..

I myself awaits the day when I will be called fotm.. With a troll(Don't target me first because im big please!) thane (Kobbie skald and a post nerf sb on the way) that would be fun.

Just have fun reading the posts ;)

G

Glottis_Xanadu

Originally posted by ghostfeet
read the part about jumping off a building , its for u ;)

Oh, yes, lets wish things like that shall we....
I would like you to fall on top of a working chainsaw, after which the 294 different pieces drop into a bath of acid...
Of course, I just wish this, would be horrible if it happend in rl...
Regards, Glottis

G

gingger

hehehe Ghostfeet dude i know u so i can and will call you what i like :)

in fact ive been reading dictionaries lately and I have some new choice insults for you. :)

G

ghostfeet

Originally posted by gingger
hehehe Ghostfeet dude i know u so i can and will call you what i like :)

in fact ive been reading dictionaries lately and I have some new choice insults for you. :)

/flex bring it on ;)

ps. didnt know u could read ^^ ds :p

O

old.m0000

Originally posted by Divinia

you're generalising

retard.

A

Arnor

Originally posted by old.m0000
you're generalising

retard.

hahahaha, PWNED! :D

also, 98% of albion are zerging, poostabbing sheep

27.4% of midgard are alarmclocking wankers

that is all