FOA Stealhters of all realms

C

chruxh

What is it that makes you become such a cowards that you just have to mass add on 1vs1 .... ?

K

Keogh

Maybe its because we can never have a 1 on 1 ourselves cause we're added on so we do the same back.

B

bloodclot

1rp's
2deathspam
3fun
4ownage
5they don't care

its their choice to add not yours? they pay to play the game, so no one needs to get told what they need do (unless its not in the CoC)

i don't have a stealther. but if a Realm buddy trouble of course i would help him. if a realm buddy owns an enemy in 1vs1 my choice is to let them be. but if someone likes to add in a 1vs1 fight.....let them

Z

ztyx

Originally posted by chruxh
What is it that makes you become such a cowards that you just have to mass add on 1vs1 .... ?

Someone ought to call the police, this is criminal!

A

asar

lol

hey larc get ur SB active... you got relics now :D getting lonely outside svasud :(

C

chruxh

Originally posted by bloodclot
1rp's
2deathspam
3fun
4ownage
5they don't care

its their choice to add not yours? they pay to play the game, so no one needs to get told what they need do (unless its not in the CoC)

i don't have a stealther. but if a Realm buddy trouble of course i would help him. if a realm buddy owns an enemy in 1vs1 my choice is to let them be. but if someone likes to add in a 1vs1 fight.....let them

So your saying that it is only stealthers to pay for playing this game ? :D Did i even try to tell anyone on how they should play this game ? I was just pointing out the fact that stealthers are cowards ... not all there some nice and really good solo stealthers out there still !

K

Keogh

Since when has it just been stealthers who add? There's more non stealthers in all realms and they add more than stealthers do.

chruxh, you come across as very naive

C

chruxh

Originally posted by - Fedaykin -
fuck off and .. :D

hmm

FAO FAO FAO FAO FAO

I have no idea on to what FOA might be .. but i scored a postfarm on in :D

N

nightsorrow

the good ones(with a sense of skill) will let 1on1's be as it is even if his rlm is losing...then wave or something and move on, or just kill u after you won a fight, thats honour imo;o

today sunday, lulia showed me what honour is also,

ty mate;o

C

chruxh

Originally posted by Keogh
Since when has it just been stealthers who add? There's more non stealthers in all realms and they add more than stealthers do.

chruxh, you come across as very naive

Only cuz of fact that 9 times out of 10 then when i solo theres stealther add an massive .. you should know we all base our opinions out experinces right ?

Bwt this i my first thread on Bw even tho iv'e been in this game for two years .. and i love it so plz plz whit sugar on the top keep flaming me :D

B

bloodclot

So your saying that it is only stealthers to pay for playing this game ? :D Did i even try to tell anyone on how they should play this game ? I was just pointing out the fact that stealthers are cowards ... not all there some nice and really good solo stealthers out there still !

it just counts for non-stealthers and normal stealthers to.
if someone helps his realm buddy (adding) doesn't make him a coward. (lotr: rotk)When Gandalf didn't see the orc who was about to strike him at minas tirith (spelling?) pippin saved him by striking the orc in his stomach, does this make pippin a coward? :)

C

chruxh

Originally posted by bloodclot
it just counts for non-stealthers and normal stealthers to.
if someone helps his realm buddy (adding) doesn't make him a coward. (lotr: rotk)When Gandalf didn't see the orc who was about to strike him at minas tirith (spelling?) pippin saved him by striking the orc in his stomach, does this make pippin a coward? :)

Get a grip mate LOTR is fiction DAOC is like real life , havent you noticed that ? :D

K

Keogh

Only cuz of fact that 9 times out of 10 then when i solo theres stealther add an massive .. you should know we all base our opinions out experinces right ?

Bwt this i my first thread on Bw even tho iv'e been in this game for two years .. and i love it so plz plz whit sugar on the top keep flaming me :D

Who's flaming you? You have basically called all stealthers cowards but fail to realise that its not just stealthers who add but all classes.

Thats why I think you're naive, and that isn't said to flame.

C

chruxh

Who's flaming you? You have basically called all stealthers cowards but fail to realise that its not just stealthers who add but all classes.

Thats why I think you're naive, and that isn't said to flame.

Do you have a reading disability ? As I was saying i speak from my own experiences ... ofc all classes add but i was speaking about stelthers now, maybe i'll make tread about rest of all classes someday to make you happy.. who knows what the future might bring. Some day in emain I might just be jumped by 5 adding Paladins ... :D

K

Keogh

Do you have a reading disability ? As I was saying i speak from my own experiences ... ofc all classes add but i was speaking about stelthers now, maybe i'll make tread about rest of all classes someday to make you happy.. who knows what the future might bring. Some day in emain I might just be jumped by 5 adding Paladins ... :D

Since you only state stelathers in your post and from the wording your saying all stealthers are cowards how the fuck are we to know what you really mean?

Sorry but my psychic abillity isn't working correctly atm. Or maybe it can't pick out what retards mreally mean.

There thats a flame.

B

bloodclot

Get a grip mate LOTR is fiction DAOC is like real life , havent you noticed that ? :D

hmz now i know where those hairs are coming from when i wake up in the morning

C

chruxh

Since you only state stelathers in your post and from the wording your saying all stealthers are cowards how the fuck are we to know what you really mean?

Sorry but my psychic abillity isn't working correctly atm. Or maybe it can't pick out what retards mreally mean.

There thats a flame.

Do you find it strange that on tread thats about stealthers, just happens to be about stealthers ?

But iv'e lernt my lesson now now thank you for enlightning me, now i'm off to write a new tread.... cuz this is great fun !

Lameish flaming tho imo ....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom