bard
caba
bainshee
bainshee
druid
cleric
warrior
heretic

and u win!, if u loose you suck rly bad :)

adoNix

Can't get enough of FH
well i dont know much about the alb and hib setups and how they work since i have played mid for about 3.5 years.. but i would really like to see a melee group on camlann.

So:

2x healers (1pac 1 aug)
1x shaman
2x mercs
1x shield tank
1x skald
And one free spot..

Well i am just writing something tbh.. dunno alot about tank groups and such because i have allways played casters :)
But i guess it would be good fun

Neo

Loyal Freddie
Cleric
Healer (aug)
Shammie

Sorc
Theurg

Savage
Zerker
Merc

gonna be fun :england:

crispy

Can't get enough of FH
Seems like most agree that Druid, cleric bard is the support setup thats needed :)

Eyres

Banned
old.windforce said:
Every group that lets a healer cast 15 single target heals (needing LoS) deserves to loose

You are under the impression that eldritch (debuffed targets by sorc), merc and reaver aren't damage dealers?
Altough theurgist isn't a great damage dealer the baseline 179DD cold nuke is pretty fast and on debuffed targets it hurts. And i do understand it isn't a theurgist his primairy task to nuke

fucking clueless in so many ways im supprised no one commented on it, maybe they felt sorry for you

Horason

Fledgling Freddie
Lios alfar setup? ^^

1 cleric
1 pac
1 minstrel
1 reaver ( banelord )
4 runemaser

Shintari

Fledgling Freddie
Horason said:
Lios alfar setup? ^^

1 cleric
1 pac
1 minstrel
1 reaver ( banelord )
4 runemaser

they ran cleric trispecpac shaman 1-2x sorc/minstrel 2x rune reaver ;x

Succi

Fledgling Freddie
no its not , cuz reaver will get insta raped when going offensive whilst enemy tanks interupt your casters, so enemy casters can push

Horason

Fledgling Freddie
my new setup :D

1 cleric
2 pac healer
1 shaman
2 enchanter
1 mentalist
1 fire wizz

4 times fire nukes and 2 times 50% heat debuff 2 times pbae 3 demezzer 3 spreader and stunfield for pbae

kindrid

Fledgling Freddie
Horason said:

1 cleric
2 pac healer
1 shaman
2 enchanter
1 mentalist
1 fire wizz

4 times fire nukes and 2 times 50% heat debuff 2 times pbae 3 demezzer 3 spreader and stunfield for pbae

erm overkill of support i think :>drop shaman and swap pac healer for maybe druid and free spot for some caster

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
kindrid said:
What becouse you play bard you think u`ll survive? Yesterday played in nexus pug,had theu sorc me(warrior) skald bm druid cleric shaman .I was MA i see a bard he gets a slam u r ofc soo skilled to use batler before getting slamed u zoarkat etc etc after slam u get knoked out bye killed paper bards threw di and heals . Then i see cleric getting train of savage and 2 zerkers u run to cleric u put bg and u kill paper dual wielders 1 by one in 12 seconds none of them survived the slam and mighty assist OF skald :D and not sc`ed rr ~4+ bm wich should of been HO merc. Bugz i dont care if u like bard or play bard and defend the class but a shaman with batler malise zo and soo on wearing chain and having insta ae desease wich may alow him to run away or not get cought by assist train is more prefurable in my point of view. Second u need some real skilled person to play bard becouse its one of hardest classes in game bard has just way to many things to do. This is not hibernia m8, feel free to explore other classes.

You are clueless.

If a bard gets slammed, he purges.

The rest of it is just crap that shows how much of a 'amazing killer' you are.

Also, learn the art of grammar.

adoNix

Can't get enough of FH
Horason said:

1 cleric
2 pac healer
1 shaman
2 enchanter
1 mentalist
1 fire wizz

swap one pacer with a light eld.

FallycSymbol

Fledgling Freddie
Since when did camlann get enough skilled players to require a perfect setup?

flame on

kindrid

Fledgling Freddie
Bugz said:
You are clueless.

If a bard gets slammed, he purges.

The rest of it is just crap that shows how much of a 'amazing killer' you are.

Also, learn the art of grammar.

Another tard who would post anything just to get noticed..
1. What does my grammar has to do with "Best camlann group setup"
2. It was never an art .
3. Bard doesnt have chain armour soo in my setup shaman is more prefurable. Bard has to be extreamly skilled person not like you. Becouse bard has to do way to much things for just 1 person. You can devide all the work on other players of the grp, wich is better for many reasons, if bard dies grp lose too much end buffs interupts CC, and if for example the job of the bard is devided for 2-3 ppl group doesnt lose all at the same time, + its not a chain user wich makes it easier to kill if u dont agree on that go suicide becouse your life is a waste of other`s people oxygen. I repeat my self again this is not hib where ppl have to take bard, in some setups they actualy might work better then shaman based support. If you cant understand better not to write at all.
Your post was a joke where you wanted to prove what that you are a nerd who exists? ogej all noticed you, in my posts before i atlist tryed to explain and understand why, how. You just wrote lol bard can purge:D? you are moust pathetic lifeform ever to exist.... what if the purge is down?

P.S: pls ppl dont make such posts like bugz, they are just retarded.

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
kindrid said:
3. Bard doesnt have chain armour soo in my setup shaman is more prefurable. Bard has to be extreamly skilled person not like you. Becouse bard has to do way to much things for just 1 person. You can devide all the work on other players of the grp, wich is better for many reasons, if bard dies grp lose too much end buffs interupts CC, and if for example the job of the bard is devided for 2-3 ppl group doesnt lose all at the same time, + its not a chain user wich makes it easier to kill if u dont agree on that go suicide becouse your life is a waste of other`s people oxygen. I repeat my self again this is not hib where ppl have to take bard, in some setups they actualy might work better then shaman based support. If you cant understand better not to write at all.
Your post was a joke where you wanted to prove what that you are a nerd who exists? ogej all noticed you, in my posts before i atlist tryed to explain and understand why, how. You just wrote lol bard can purge:D? you are moust pathetic lifeform ever to exist.... what if the purge is down?

P.S: pls ppl dont make such posts like bugz, they are just retarded.

Have you even seen me play lol? I don't claim to be good either, so their goes your first line out the window. Great start!

Secondly, I didn't say a shaman couldn't work, I said a bard is NOT a paper bard in response to this:

Kindrid said:
who wants a paper bard?

I then listed these things, which make a bard not a paper bard:

Bugz said:
I fail to see how phase shift / fz / battler /use2 / sotg / zo' use / 2k+ hitpoints / reinforced etc. makes a 'paper bard?'

This was also a question, you then responded with one scenario out of a possible million:

Kindrid said:
I was MA i see a bard he gets a slam u r ofc soo skilled to use batler before getting slamed u zoarkat etc etc after slam u get knoked out bye killed paper bards threw di and heals

By this time, you had gone past the point of utter stupidity.

I quoted all those things to allow people to see who is the 'idiot' in this little conversation, me or you.

You then called me a nerd? Eh? Me and you both have played DAoC? That makes you a nerd too lol. What a twit >.<

I wrote

Bugz said:
If a bard gets slammed, he purges

Because you gave me a scenario involving slam. Ofcourse if your stunned by a melee assist train, you are going to hit purge if its up (most of the time anyway). How can you be so simple minded to say something (bards are paper bards) and then back it up with ONE scenario involving slam and then not even mentioning the combat to slam -> purge. May I remind you most bards can have purge3 with all other necessary timered RA's by rr5-6.

Now, Mr. Smart Ass, you can a) grow up, b) stop with the petty insults and c) stop trying to justify things poorly.

And I will say it again: a bard is not a paper bard. Reinforced may not beat chain (infact, I never said it did!) but the artis and ML abilities on offer for a bard offering much survivability.

Kthxsowned.

kindrid

Fledgling Freddie
Cba to quote your crap.. calling me clueless was first time, pointing that i wrote some words, sentences with mistakes was second, this is not a forum of correct english launguage.. writing kkthnxowned is childish. Obviously its you who isnt getting a clue here i was comparing a suppord based on shaman and bard i wrote that chain armour would be better with all ze usefull ml`s artis aswell to shaman like to a bard, the thing is you took it personaly when i was discribing support setup in general soo, oke have it your way Bugz the paper bard ever occured to you why much grps take 2 bards ? Maybe coz its hard to play this class and do everything in the same time, bard is one of key classes on hib and when you write your self that you dont play good (i am not even pointing that you got no rr at all) and not everybody playes hardcore thats why bard isnt best at all

P.S: Nodoubts bard sux big donkey balls .... in advance becouse i know you planing to write something xD

Tzi

Fledgling Freddie
Im just surprised on ppl posting druid or cleric + bard over shaman/healer, maybe is coz when i played Mordred there was not a _single_ top guild that ran a bard/druid (BANDA did but still ran healer and shaman).

Not gonna argue about if bard dies fast or not, that depends on his skill playing,prekite,right position in fight,purge3... same as a good shaman should never die if right played, but there is no way a bard can interrump better than a shamy,shearing,diseaseing,single rooting,ichoring and single rooting again,focus shielding when needed.

Also whoever said champ is a bad char, should get shoot in the head... hes prolly one of the best chars to have on an assist train:debuffs+dd+hit = good frontload and enemy target stats gimped,ST,WoC for pet clearing emergency, uber rr5 who hits for 1k easy... and banelord,yes hes an hybrid but det5 or purge3 is enough.

Cant wait to see what setups are running the serious clusters guilds rolling here :p

Bahumat

FH is my second home
kindrid said:
Cba to quote your crap.. calling me clueless was first time, pointing that i wrote some words, sentences with mistakes was second, this is not a forum of correct english launguage.. writing kkthnxowned is childish. Obviously its you who isnt getting a clue here i was comparing a suppord based on shaman and bard i wrote that chain armour would be better with all ze usefull ml`s artis aswell to shaman like to a bard, the thing is you took it personaly when i was discribing support setup in general soo, oke have it your way Bugz the paper bard ever occured to you why much grps take 2 bards ? Maybe coz its hard to play this class and do everything in the same time, bard is one of key classes on hib and when you write your self that you dont play good (i am not even pointing that you got no rr at all) and not everybody playes hardcore thats why bard isnt best at all

P.S: Nodoubts bard sux big donkey balls .... in advance becouse i know you planing to write something xD

Kindrid does your warrior have paper armour? I heard a battle bard killed you and finished on 99%

:flame:

kindrid

Fledgling Freddie
Bahumat said:
Kindrid does your warrior have paper armour? I heard a battle bard killed you and finished on 99%

:flame:

ye sad that bard did better then your elf bm ... , cant forget our first duel vs your paladin of DOOM when i won with full hp`s..

Make something strong for a change Merc Ho

Bahumat

FH is my second home
kindrid said:
ye sad that bard did better then your elf bm ... , cant forget our first duel vs your paladin of DOOM when i won with full hp`s..

Make something strong for a change Merc Ho

1) My paladin of DOOM? I must not have the logon for that character.
2) We did duel, but that was a few years back at Humberton, i was pre RR5 and wearing mostly rog's
3) My elf bm is only 4L4 and just recently got CL3. When i fought your warrior you had CL buffs iirc.

When im RR5 and CL5 on my BM i would be happy to duel your warrior.

kindrid

Fledgling Freddie
:fluffle: u rox bahu unlike my paper warrior who gets destroyed by bards

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
kindrid said:

Haha.

So so clueless.

/sigh

Nodoubt

Fledgling Freddie
kindrid said:

ahahah, teh paper warrior at work xD

raid

Can't get enough of FH
i thought midgard is THE easymode, why arent 99% of the setups here typical midgard setups?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom