Best Camlann Group Setup?

kindrid

Fledgling Freddie
yer my bad still yellow is nice going 44 just to get red aint worth it, soo 42/33 >.<

and about shaman combat rebuffing after his death :p you think its better for a main healer/spec buffer to die and start rebuffing the grp? all is bad when someone dies but but when grp loses a member meain healer usaly res him pr and can be free to focus on healing while shaman who is imo less bussy (i mean if shaman stops for combat rebuff) grp will lose only rupts wich other members of the grp could do aswell, in bard grp situation 1 main healer has to do it.

Konah think healer and bard are what you should compare not shamy.

Tzi

Fledgling Freddie
A good shaman should be the last dying always, if you die first is because you suck.... a decent rr shaman will have always purge3,moc1,some aug dex,ichor1/2,VR(optional),then high aom,and toughness... at high rr a shaman is fucking hard to take down,sometimes impossible with tanks thansk to pbae disease + kiting and toys like WH/PH ... if you die is coz you are bad positioned in fight.

Konah

Fledgling Freddie
kindrid said:
Konah think healer and bard are what you should compare not shamy.

well primary mezz is taken care of by sorc in my setup (and many others i expect). the bard vs shammy is about which class best gives endu and interrupts + bonus util. i guess if ur running a tank grp shammy is the better choice, disease stops casters kiting and the tanks always have end, at least til the shammy dies.

he should be target number1 in a camlann grp tho and is easier to spot than a cleric. the 'buffstrip king' thing doesnt play out so well when the fastest way to strip the enemy grp is to kill the buffstripper :)

kindrid

Fledgling Freddie
not tank grp konah
shaman healer cleric sorc banshe bd 38/38 merc warrior
2 banelords 1 bg 2 demezers full buffs full resis same dmg type in grp all possible cc. though got shaman healer cleric + my warrior and merc 2 friend`s are in other guilds but they wouldnt mind joining with bd and banshe.

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Succi said:
Bards can get 33 mend though , which makes them able to heal infinitely better than shamans

oh and you dont get red spec af at 42 enhance im pretty sure

Can hit 800+ with 33 mend heals on a bard.

Not too shabby when you have a spare moment or whatever. Also incredibly useful for small grp rvr.

Shintari

Fledgling Freddie
Bugz said:
Can hit 800+ with 33 mend heals on a bard.

if i am not getting this wrong - like 478 with 25% healbonus and the 33spec heal. how the fuck do you want hit 800+ ? ;X

kindrid

Fledgling Freddie
Shintari said:
if i am not getting this wrong - like 478 with 25% healbonus and the 33spec heal. how the fuck do you want hit 800+ ? ;X

Becouse he uses phase shift / fz / battler /use2 / sotg / zo' use / 2k+ hitpoints / reinforced armour etc :twak:
I cant belive how blind you got shint :D

kindrid

Fledgling Freddie
Konah said:
well primary mezz is taken care of by sorc in my setup (and many others i expect). the bard vs shammy is about which class best gives endu and interrupts + bonus util. i guess if ur running a tank grp shammy is the better choice, disease stops casters kiting and the tanks always have end, at least til the shammy dies.

he should be target number1 in a camlann grp tho and is easier to spot than a cleric. the 'buffstrip king' thing doesnt play out so well when the fastest way to strip the enemy grp is to kill the buffstripper :)

:) from what you say your cleric, druid wont strip buffs at all ^^ wich is a disadvantage and if they do they are spoted as much as the shaman. If shaman draw atantion and get an interupter on him or assist grp will still have 2 heal chars one of them is healer who can can continue rupting and cc`ing if needed ofc. If druid or cleric draws atantion and get rupted your grp is left with 1 healer, dont you think its not a fair exchange konah ?

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Shintari said:

Crits. Add WH2 to your RA list and you will crit quite a considerable amount.

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
kindrid said:
Becouse he uses phase shift / fz / battler /use2 / sotg / zo' use / 2k+ hitpoints / reinforced armour etc :twak:
I cant belive how blind you got shint :D

Wtf mate, bards are made of paper though?!

Lawl.

kindrid

Fledgling Freddie
only pvp bards are paper, for example ashlea rvr one`s are much different first of all all fotm and bulletprof

old.windforce

Part of the furniture
Shintari said:

same here, the level 32 does like 670

800 heals are kinda ultra rare, even with WH you won't get much near to 100% crits on your heals

old.windforce

Part of the furniture
Succi said:
no , you always crit every cast for 800 cuz he said so

lets do some pictars

Misc-Buckle_up.gif

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
kindrid said:
shaman - shears, roots, deasease, shaman`s 70% shield, ae dots. perfector
great rr5 wich restores 50% of hp end MANA
healer :) single,insta mez, ae mez, insta ae mez, single stun, single insta stun,ae stun, insta ae stun, root, single amnesia, ae amnezia, insta heals, spread, haste buff, clerity, demez. ml:soj, nice rr5
cleric second resists,stun, spec af, all the other goodies wich will bard grp have aswell if they want second resists. ml.perf

soo we got preaty much all you need, exept RA sos everry10mins, am every 15 mins.It`s not much and

Bard: Speed5, single, ae, insta ,ae insta mez, demez, amnesia, ae amnesia, single insta dd, am 15min timer,sos 10min timer. soj
druid: buff heal i suppose 35/40 to have Yellow resists, you CANT make a druid to have green pet have atlist 30 in heal and have yellow str buff. either u sacriface and run with cold, matter 8% resist and yellow heat with some of the grp members having blue spec. Soo this is what druid will have lvl 7 pet yellow resists pboe lvl 7 root and lvl 4 ae root, single red root
cleric: dunno if anyone plan the returne of the smite cleric of doom! soo i gues 33/42 to have red spec af and acuty

Soo first team: benefits from AE stun, insta ae stun, celerity,insta ae desease, Red Str/con,Focus Shell (i played on alb classic and good mid grp`s often abused it 70% testudo is 90% Lawl), chain armour on all support, shamans rr5,healers rr5, ae dots, ranged ae desease. 2 chars who can single root.

bard team: speed5 wich is nice but for some ppl caster speed will do, SoS every 10 mins, Am every 15 mins, instatnt single dmg, druids rr5, and leet bards rr5

@phake and since when your active buffers (druid and probobly cleric cant die) if those chars are played by skilled ppl in the end wins utility and those who favor laidy luck

P.S: Ae stun and banshe for the win or ?

druid dont need green pet (they will spec 42/33/7 and get yellow haste, red acuity) , they need grey, so enemy support tries to melee, then druid casts grp heal to heal pet and they have to stay in combat for long time, ofc if their casters are nubs ;x. If shaman dies he has to cast at least 8 buffs. If druid dies, he doesnt nescessarily have to cast more than 2-4 (dex and con buffs) and he can cast rest when he has a moment free or is interupted (buffs are uninteruptable, so whenever i need to rebuff i do it when interupted)

this discussion could go on and on, but i favor bard setup

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
kindrid said:
shaman - shears, roots, deasease, shaman`s 70% shield, ae dots. perfector
great rr5 wich restores 50% of hp end MANA
healer :) single,insta mez, ae mez, insta ae mez, single stun, single insta stun,ae stun, insta ae stun, root, single amnesia, ae amnezia, insta heals, spread, haste buff, clerity, demez. ml:soj, nice rr5
cleric second resists,stun, spec af, all the other goodies wich will bard grp have aswell if they want second resists. ml.perf

soo we got preaty much all you need, exept RA sos everry10mins, am every 15 mins.It`s not much and

Bard: Speed5, single, ae, insta ,ae insta mez, demez, amnesia, ae amnesia, single insta dd, am 15min timer,sos 10min timer. soj
druid: buff heal i suppose 35/40 to have Yellow resists, you CANT make a druid to have green pet have atlist 30 in heal and have yellow str buff. either u sacriface and run with cold, matter 8% resist and yellow heat with some of the grp members having blue spec. Soo this is what druid will have lvl 7 pet yellow resists pboe lvl 7 root and lvl 4 ae root, single red root
cleric: dunno if anyone plan the returne of the smite cleric of doom! soo i gues 33/42 to have red spec af and acuty

Soo first team: benefits from AE stun, insta ae stun, celerity,insta ae desease, Red Str/con,Focus Shell (i played on alb classic and good mid grp`s often abused it 70% testudo is 90% Lawl), chain armour on all support, shamans rr5,healers rr5, ae dots, ranged ae desease. 2 chars who can single root.

bard team: speed5 wich is nice but for some ppl caster speed will do, SoS every 10 mins, Am every 15 mins, instatnt single dmg, druids rr5, and leet bards rr5

@phake and since when your active buffers (druid and probobly cleric cant die) if those chars are played by skilled ppl in the end wins utility and those who favor laidy luck

P.S: Ae stun and banshe for the win or ?

druid dont need green pet (they will spec 42/33/7 and get yellow haste, red acuity) , they need grey, so enemy support tries to melee, then druid casts grp heal to heal pet and they have to stay in combat for long time, ofc if their casters are nubs ;x. If shaman dies he has to cast at least 8 buffs. If druid dies, he doesnt nescessarily have to cast more than 2-4 (dex and con buffs) and he can cast rest when he has a moment free or is interupted (buffs are uninteruptable, so whenever i need to rebuff i do it when interupted)

this discussion could go on and on, but i favor bard setup

Tankgirl

Fledgling Freddie
Bard has multiple ways to survive assist trains and unloadign warlocks, a shaman dies when he cant kite for a sec

kindrid

Fledgling Freddie
what it has to do with me and bard vs shaman >.<?
And hora ae roots do come in handy green ml9 pet is not that bad either :<.
Algen was happy when we duo`d with my druid of doom ;o soo i gues nodo would qq about pet druid ^^

kindrid

Fledgling Freddie
i am gonna charge you, for using my expration "paper char" (c) get your own :x

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom