Best Camlann Group Setup?

Nedo

Fledgling Freddie
kindrid said:
What becouse you play bard you think u`ll survive? Yesterday played in nexus pug,had theu sorc me(warrior) skald bm druid cleric shaman .I was MA i see a bard he gets a slam u r ofc soo skilled to use batler before getting slamed u zoarkat etc etc after slam u get knoked out bye killed paper bards threw di and heals . Then i see cleric getting train of savage and 2 zerkers u run to cleric u put bg and u kill paper dual wielders 1 by one in 12 seconds none of them survived the slam and mighty assist OF skald :D and not sc`ed rr ~4+ bm wich should of been HO merc. Bugz i dont care if u like bard or play bard and defend the class but a shaman with batler malise zo and soo on wearing chain and having insta ae desease wich may alow him to run away or not get cought by assist train is more prefurable in my point of view. Second u need some real skilled person to play bard becouse its one of hardest classes in game bard has just way to many things to do. This is not hibernia m8, feel free to explore other classes.

That example says what? Absolutely nothing more then you boasting about how you killed people, you dont say what the other had as classes, not what RR they had and so on, so what if you slammed and killed a bard, a high RR group will pr him and bounce right back.

dwystah

Fledgling Freddie
old.windforce said:
Interupts are kinda key and shaman is a great interupter. Thats why i like Theurgists as well, they even interupt while death. With Moc 2 and good + dur the earth pets still last almost 40 seconds.

Point is you need shield slams (reavers can also be bodyguarders) and a charge tank is nice to have as well. What debuf nukers you use is a matter of taste. Cold is pretty nice (eldritch / sorc), so is body (banshee / cabalist). We run a lot with fire debufs (fire wiz / chanter). With mom 5 / wp 4 those bolts can be pretty nasty ^^

Shaman are good interrupter yes, and great mid char, but thats because its the only spec buffer and at the same time it bring good interrupts / disease. But on camlann i would rather have another druid then or smth else

kindrid

Fledgling Freddie
and he`ll die again and grp wont have buffs and endu and he wont have mana
and he`ll need buffs wich would make easy to kill again. Yesterday in hib loop was about 7 fg`s 2 or more had bards

Nedo

Fledgling Freddie
kindrid said:
and he`ll die again and grp wont have buffs and endu and he wont have mana
and he`ll need buffs wich would make easy to kill again. Yesterday in hib loop was about 7 fg`s 2 or more had bards

Mid healer as cc then or? Sorc wont cut it in youre "paper die in 3 hit" talk?

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
kindrid said:
guys if u want to play chars u like do what ever setup u want topic said BEst camlann group.

merc has better stun then bm imho becouse its anytime yes its 2 hits but u know for sure u`ll have it stuning and actualy merc Can survive where bm hugs soft rocks with his face on the ground. I played a merc to 7l5 to konah and its a best light tank in game.

oke with setup of bm and champ as far as i understand from above what is that mele going to kill ? a champ who rests in cc and a solo bm wow he charge for 15 seconds he get graple he gets nuked down. and taking champion just for rupts what will make no serious mele is silly. Champion is not even in first 10 of best interupters

hehe I like reading all your posts in this thread. Afraid I cant agree with anyone of them. Wank argumentation, dont know what game you have played the last year, sure cant be daoc :)

Shady-

Fledgling Freddie
old.windforce said:
This game is about dealing damage as fast as possible and therefore you need classes that can bring a healed target solo.

none classes can do it ~~ using 2.2 sec heal 419 value as mainheal that's about 650 without ras/relics every ~1 sec.High power cost - so what ? still can do ~15 casts + extra from mcl/power pots/cl wep.

buffs - dont mind if droods warden and bard will get blue s/c ^^

old.windforce said:
- Shaman
- Healer
- Cleric seems a bit better then druid as a buff / spreader in my pov unless you make your druid pet specced convoker
- Sorc
- Theurgist
- Eldritch
- Mercenary
- Reaver

im sorry but who are dmgdealers in ur setup ? reaver or merc will get permagrapled so a solo tank can't do a shit really.You will get another interrupter,not dmgdealer.Sorc and eldrich ? Different dmgtype without debuffs vs 50% resists.And eldrich is useless tho as long as NS is curable and s/c d/q debuffs you can get from mind/body sorc.Doubt ur setup is better then my really :)

eksdee

FH is my second home
setups are a moot point unless you have good players to begin with.

case and point in the shape of one guild: <elite>

obviously a set up has a certain bearing on whether you win any 8v8, but imo it's mostly about the players. good players with an average setup > average players with a 'good' setup anytime.

(this point could well have already been made, but i cba to read all of this thread :m00:)

Konah

Fledgling Freddie
eksdee said:
good players with an average setup > average players with a 'good' setup anytime.

yes, but what about good players with a good setup hmm? :twak:

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
Bonedancer
Bonedancer
Dance of Bones
Bonedancer
Warlock
Vampiir
Warlock
Cleric Buffbot hidden in gothwaite harbour upper room with FoP spread healing

GrIrcSpammer

Fledgling Freddie
indeed champion sux ... i mean rr5 , banelord , snare , 2 insta interrupts, d/q s/c asd debuffs,ST and prolly the best burst dmg output a tank can do ingame not to mention anytime 9 sec stun or balanced backstyle 9 sec stun.he sure sucks.

buy a clue please u re making baby jesus cry :)

kindrid

Fledgling Freddie
debuff`s are nice but cost alot of mana, and sorc can debuff All of that BUT AOE>single champion debuffs counting on rr 5 every 15 mins to kill one target well as you wish nice ra cant say anything against it. OKe just to show my point YOUR clet roleplaying champions are not bad, but there are Way more usefull classes.

old.windforce

Part of the furniture
Shady- said:
none classes can do it ~~ using 2.2 sec heal 419 value as mainheal that's about 650 without ras/relics every ~1 sec.High power cost - so what ? still can do ~15 casts + extra from mcl/power pots/cl wep.

buffs - dont mind if droods warden and bard will get blue s/c ^^

im sorry but who are dmgdealers in ur setup ? reaver or merc will get permagrapled so a solo tank can't do a shit really.You will get another interrupter,not dmgdealer.Sorc and eldrich ? Different dmgtype without debuffs vs 50% resists.And eldrich is useless tho as long as NS is curable and s/c d/q debuffs you can get from mind/body sorc.Doubt ur setup is better then my really :)

Every group that lets a healer cast 15 single target heals (needing LoS) deserves to loose

You are under the impression that eldritch (debuffed targets by sorc), merc and reaver aren't damage dealers?
Altough theurgist isn't a great damage dealer the baseline 179DD cold nuke is pretty fast and on debuffed targets it hurts. And i do understand it isn't a theurgist his primairy task to nuke

kindrid

Fledgling Freddie
see mvv is very evul he plans destruction and chaos, lets discuss best pve setup :D and play wow style

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Mvv is specced;

50 Poonage
30 Rejuvenation
28 Dutch Powah!

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
old.windforce said:
Every group that lets a healer cast 15 single target heals (needing LoS) deserves to loose

I believe that was his point!
The game isn't about doing mega damage fast, it's about interuping your enemy's support then killing them at whatever speed you see fit.

old.windforce

Part of the furniture
Golena said:
I believe that was his point!
The game isn't about doing mega damage fast, it's about interuping your enemy's support then killing them at whatever speed you see fit.

hmm kill damagedealers, interupt support. If damage ressed, kill them again

kindrid said:
see mvv is very evul he plans destruction and chaos, lets discuss best pve setup :D and play wow style

I only do pvp in WoW, trying to get rank 11 with my limited playtime.

Edlina

Can't get enough of FH
healer
cleric
shaman
sorc
caba

(speed, end, 2x CC - both roots and mezzes, 2x spec buffs, ns, 2x dis, debuffs of just about any kind, all resist buffs, spec af, 2x demezzers, 2x buff shearers... in other words just about everything you need, as well as damage from the caba)

and 3 of
blademaster/champ/bd/bainshee/theurg

imo :D

Basic_X

Fledgling Freddie
If i were to try i would try this ^^

Healer
Shaman
Cleric
Bainshee
Enchanter
Wizard
Zerk/Merc/BM
Theurgist

CC/End/Healing power/Bainshee/Enchanter debuffs for Wiz/Nearsight/BL runs around to interupt

cog

Can't get enough of FH
Drop chanter for caba in that setup, debuff for shee (and zomg even theurg!) + extra ns, ae dis, and anyway wiz can debuff for himself :p

Konah

Fledgling Freddie
chanter can debuff for wiz sure but they're both much lower utility than caba+bain or caba+bain+sorc+theurg/animist, ouch :m00:

Axtanax

Fledgling Freddie
cler healer sciaman bodysorc(for red cold debuff) and 4 eldritch!!!

uhmm maybe you can put in minstrel for speed5:flame:

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
discussed this quite a bit with my brother and this is somewhat what we've come up with:
bard, cleric and druid (basic setup - all resis, buffs from 2 realms, end, mez, spd, heals, pet, roots etc.)

chanter, eld and sm (chanter can cold debuff + stun and have pet , eld can ns, disease, d/q debuffs, stun + cold dd, sm cold lt + d/q debuffs, pet with intercept pet + all 3 casters have low pbae to kill zo xD)

2x dem vamps (cold claw, 44% magic 2nd tie resist, 22% melee resist, pulse interupts, and debuffs like af/abs debuffs (makes em hit like lighttanks), effectiveness debuff. melee dmg, bl, charge, high hp 2600+ hp - can stay in fight longer than any other lighttank) prob with cold leggies...

seems to be very strong because the 3 casters work very well together chanter stunning + cold debuffing for sm + vamps (and eld when he joins the train) (actully, 3x castable stun). vamps are the strongest tank vs casters and have loads of tools.

Mezzzzzz

Fledgling Freddie
I wouldnt go without a sorc for the mezzes, and you won't have any Bodyguards with that set-up or any physical stuns.

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
Huntingtons said:
2x dem vamps (cold claw, 44% magic 2nd tie resist, 22% melee resist, pulse interupts, and debuffs like af/abs debuffs (makes em hit like lighttanks), effectiveness debuff. melee dmg, bl, charge, high hp 2600+ hp - can stay in fight longer than any other lighttank) prob with cold leggies...

any good grp imo would root those 2 an then its 6 vs 8 :)

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
Eeben said:
any good grp imo would root those 2 an then its 6 vs 8 :)
charge3? anyway, any tank grp would get rooted then no? and they got ranged spells etc. etc. so never 6v8... bad argument, tho the phys stun is a nice argument

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom