Best Camlann Group Setup?

Yoshimo

Fledgling Freddie
yes but champ has str/con debuff which cuts about 400 hp out of the equation before he even hits

Nedo

Fledgling Freddie
kindrid said:
champion has lower dmg table then a pure tank

very well aware of that, but snare, dd for interrupt, debuffs and slam if specced that way give more util then a "pure" tank, and why mention RR1...how long is a char RR1 on a PvP server...

Konah

Fledgling Freddie
kindrid said:
you must agree that merc perfects blademaster and zerker by far.

lol no way, side stun+rear snare+gay rr5 ftw. duelling in goth sure a merc is tops every 7mins.

kindrid said:
bard is 3 hit char
bard is a better end/interrupt bot than a shammy (who can also demezz) and u wont 3 hit him with PS up ;)

kindrid said:
champ is hybrid and cant be realy considered in a good grp and he hits buffed max 300-380
hmm well champ is a seriously underestimated toon, sure the dmg can be anything from poor to good to great (with rr5+bs), but they dont get the spot for the dmg...

kindrid

Fledgling Freddie
Nedo said:
very well aware of that, but snare, dd for interrupt, debuffs and slam if specced that way give more util then a "pure" tank, and why mention RR1...how long is a char RR1 on a PvP server...

forget champion no soicesm no charge means rest in root mezz,
if u want a hybrid that much it can be either reaver or valk speacking of last
got snare got debuffs got some grp buff absorb charge wich is good insta heals + hots can heal in root and ragnarok with levi proc BYE CHAMPION BY UTILITY and ofc shield for real slam not behind style, champion debuffs are nice but it take alot of mana and much casters got insta ae debuffs soo go tell story`s that champion is a nice grp char to someone else..
Now reaver fast 4-5 levi`s per slam can easy kill paper target like bard slam abs debuf and reaver bombs can your champion do any of those ? i remmember torstig throwing his bombs taking fg to 30-40% hp
no lame champion can do it. static tempest is nothing special if u arent a retard u move away from it thats all and rr5 is nice but for 1 hit lol and 1 targeton what 15 min or 10 min timer.

P.S: for solo its great class ..

Garok

Can't get enough of FH
Cleric
Druid
Bard
Eld
Therg
Sorc
Cabba
BD

Pass up on BG for more debuff damage (Cold/Body). Speed covered, resists covered, two lots of disease and nearsight + a nice ammount of interupts.

kindrid

Fledgling Freddie
Konah said:
lol no way, side stun+rear snare+gay rr5 ftw.

bard is a better end/interrupt bot than a shammy (who can also demezz) and u wont 3 hit him with PS up ;)

hmm well champ is a seriously underestimated toon, sure the dmg can be anything from poor to good, but they dont get the spot for the dmg...

guys if u want to play chars u like do what ever setup u want topic said BEst camlann group.

merc has better stun then bm imho becouse its anytime yes its 2 hits but u know for sure u`ll have it stuning and actualy merc Can survive where bm hugs soft rocks with his face on the ground. I played a merc to 7l5 to konah and its a best light tank in game.

oke with setup of bm and champ as far as i understand from above what is that mele going to kill ? a champ who rests in cc and a solo bm wow he charge for 15 seconds he get graple he gets nuked down. and taking champion just for rupts what will make no serious mele is silly. Champion is not even in first 10 of best interupters

Nedo

Fledgling Freddie
kindrid said:
forget champion no soicesm no charge means rest in root mezz,
if u want a hybrid that much it can be either reaver or valk speacking of last
got snare got debuffs got some grp buff absorb charge wich is good insta heals + hots can heal in root and ragnarok with levi proc BYE CHAMPION BY UTILITY and ofc shield for real slam not behind style, champion debuffs are nice but it take alot of mana and much casters got insta ae debuffs soo go tell story`s that champion is a nice grp char to someone else..
Now reaver fast 4-5 levi`s per slam can easy kill paper target like bard slam abs debuf and reaver bombs can your champion do any of those ? i remmember torstig throwing his bombs taking fg to 30-40% hp
no lame champion can do it. static tempest is nothing special if u arent a retard u move away from it thats all and rr5 is nice but for 1 hit lol and 1 targeton what 15 min or 10 min timer.

P.S: for solo its great class ..

So now this is about reaver vs champ? I was under impression it was if champion was a valid option in a group? I guess that the fact that many of the best hib groups on cluster run or have run champion just prove they are stupid then according to you?

Nedo

Fledgling Freddie
kindrid said:
guys if u want to play chars u like do what ever setup u want topic said BEst camlann group.

merc has better stun then bm imho becouse its anytime yes its 2 hits but u know for sure u`ll have it stuning and actualy merc Can survive where bm hugs soft rocks with his face on the ground. I played a merc to 7l5 to konah and its a best light tank in game.

oke with setup of bm and champ as far as i understand from above what is that mele going to kill ? a champ who rests in cc and a solo bm wow he charge for 15 seconds he get graple he gets nuked down. and taking champion just for rupts what will make no serious mele is silly. Champion is not even in first 10 of best interupters

Melee has not been the kill power for....bloody ages.

Konah

Fledgling Freddie
bainshee (all the toys+magical ablative)
cabby (body debuff+pet+ns+disease+lifetap)
sorc (mezz+ae debuffs+pet+demezz+lifetap)
bard (end+speed5+demezz2+sos/am+interrupt)
druid (heal+root+pet+elemental resists)
cleric (heal+buff+strip+stun+resists)
warrior (bg+slam+gay rr5+ok melee dmg)
bd (banelord+twf+pet)

kindrid

Fledgling Freddie
1 this is not hibernia
2 camlann gives oportunaty to get better replacement for champion
3 are you a sheep? if soo this would explain many things becouse sheep is a herd animal and in herd everybody acts like others
4 i told u facts u told kinda nothing wich show that either u want to talk about anything or u dont have slitest clue .

Konah

Fledgling Freddie
kindrid said:
merc has better stun then bm imho becouse its anytime yes its 2 hits but u know for sure u`ll have it stuning. I played a merc to 7l5 to konah and its a best light tank in game.

actually u dont know its gonna stun cos the 2nd hit often misses or gets strafed or hits bubble and that chain does total dogshit dmg while ur trying to land it. if u want a stun u can count on as merc go slam. best solo? perhaps, for grp absolutely no way.

kindrid said:
a champ who rests in cc
with det4 or 5 + resist buffs u dont take much cc tbh, more than a stoi tank sure, but its nothing major and champ isnt useless when hes rooted anyway.

kindrid said:
taking champion just for rupts what will make no serious mele is silly. Champion is not even in first 10 of best interupters
champ is very close to the top of the best melee/interrupt hybrids fyi.

Nedo

Fledgling Freddie
kindrid said:
rr5 is nice but for 1 hit lol

This is the kind of "facts" you give man...that and telling a RR11 merc that you know merc is strongest cause you played one are the top marks so far.

kindrid

Fledgling Freddie
Nedo said:
This is the kind of "facts" you give man...that and telling a RR11 merc that you know merc is strongest cause you played one are the top marks so far.
oke then :D lets compare setup with all possible details like gentelmen shall we :D??

Madness

Fledgling Freddie
Sorc
BD (38/38)
Cleric
Shaman
Theurg
Druid with Petspecc
Valk (charge, slam, rupt)
BG-Tank

Dallas

Fledgling Freddie
Madness said:
Sorc
BD (38/38)
Cleric
Shaman
Theurg
Druid with Petspecc
Valk (charge, slam, rupt)
BG-Tank

Where is damage in that setup exactly? The bd or ? Sorc and theurg will be pretty busy with the stuff they gotta do.. Valk maybe.. Bg tank could dish abit i guess... Seems kinda bad to me.

old.windforce

Part of the furniture
Shady- said:
sorc - main cc ,bolt range mezz/assist nukes
druid - mainhealer,got root so better then clerics by far,especially for kiting
druid - narture drood
bard - 2nd demezzer/sos/am/confuse@moc1/interrupt/speed5
warden - grapple/bg/twf/resists/heal/rezz/slam/pbt
theurg - earth/ice spec
bd - 38/38, body debuff/twf/interrupt/decent nukes
bainshee - main dmgdealer

and KITE KITE KITE :flame:

not enough buffs
not enough damage

Madness

Fledgling Freddie
BD with Body Debuff, Theurg, Sorc, Valk and Tank seem as they would do enough dmg... But you also can switch BD with Cabbalist, which has also debuff and also nearsight.. But Debuff has to be casted, he doesnt live that long, no twf... But anyways... 3 casters and 2 tanks do enough dmg...

~Latency~

Can't get enough of FH
bard (speed, sos, de-mess, interupts)
Druid (kk)
cleric (kk)
Sorc (imba)
Eld (light eld, sorc debuff for him, blue aoe for pets/dis/stun)
Thane (bodyguard, ranged interupt/pet killer, DD on styles soon for dmg!)
merc (yeye)
bm (sidestun,snare!)

our sexeh BALANCED setup

Succi

Fledgling Freddie
that setup has useless dps if tanks are locked down

swap druid for healer (tri spec), sorc for rm so at least both your casters are doing same dmg type then pray you have enough buffs

Mezzzzzz

Fledgling Freddie
-Sorcerer
-Pac Healer (aestun, healing)
-Cleric (buff/heal + stun)
-Shaman ( buff / interrupting )
-Thane ( 50 SC, 12% Energy pbae debuff, Static Tempest 3, BG, Slam, Doomhammer )
-Chanter ( pbae )
-Chanter ( pbae )
-Chanter ( pbae )

And have fun while all the new Project Camlann groups are still rr1 !! :flame:

old.windforce

Part of the furniture
Mezzzzzz said:
-Sorcerer
-Pac Healer
-Cleric
-Druid
-Thane ( 50 SC, 12% Energy pbae debuff, Static Tempest 3, BG, Slam, Doomhammer )
-Chanter ( pbae )
-Chanter ( pbae )
-Chanter ( pbae )

And have fun while all the new Project Camlann groups are still rr1 !! :flame:

can be rr6 in a week these days

Mezzzzzz

Fledgling Freddie
Hmm... Get moc3 on all the chanters, only come out of Jordheim once per 15minutes, when Static Tempest 3 is up, and kill those goddamn purgers then!

It's lacking a TWF imo :(

TWF3 + ST3 + 3 PBAEs has to be fun!

Amildin

Can't get enough of FH
Mezzzzzz said:
Hmm... Get moc3 on all the chanters, only come out of Jordheim once per 15minutes, when Static Tempest 3 is up, and kill those goddamn purgers then!

It's lacking a TWF imo :(

TWF3 + ST3 + 3 PBAEs has to be fun!

not as fun as your mum

Shady-

Fledgling Freddie
old.windforce said:
not enough buffs
not enough damage

use bb? ~~

yes there are not so many dmgdealers(bd/sorc/bainshee) but you will always win interrupt wars/have lots of good ras and abilities/get higher defence then enemies ;)

main tactic is - locking down dps of enemies at the start/totaly dominating in interruption and only then start nuking e.g. no DPS at the start since it will get into DIs anyway.

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
kindrid said:
who wants a paper bard ? dunno about paladins now tho dont think merc pala will kill something. and shaman imo second best interupter in game

I fail to see how phase shift / fz / battler /use2 / sotg / zo' use / 2k+ hitpoints / reinforced etc. makes a 'paper bard?'

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
If you want max damage you want nukers with the same damage type.. I'd say body is probably the best atm with..

Sorc
Cabby
Bain
Shaman
Cleric
pac healer
bonedancer
warden

2 mezzes, range and insta
2 spec buffers with spec AF
2 base buffers for fast in-fight buffing
banelord
bodyguard/grapple
3.5 (bd insta's for .5) body nukers with 50% cabby debuff
2 diseasers
6 sec PBT
24% to EVERY elemental resist
2 demezzers
4 classes with healing, 2 spreaders
slam
twf
silly amounts of interupts including 2 ML9 pets + BD commander

The only thing that's really missing is speed 6. The only way to sensibly get this into a caster group is use a bard but finding something to drop to get it in is tricky! Guess caster speed + perma sprint will have to do.

old.windforce

Part of the furniture
Shady- said:
use bb? ~~

yes there are not so many dmgdealers(bd/sorc/bainshee) but you will always win interrupt wars/have lots of good ras and abilities/get higher defence then enemies ;)

main tactic is - locking down dps of enemies at the start/totaly dominating in interruption and only then start nuking e.g. no DPS at the start since it will get into DIs anyway.

Using BB on camlann is not a good idea. they are free rp to stealthers / radar user or people who just happen to see you go for buffs.

You can't lock down a groups dps reliable and in most fights you can expect to have a few casualties regardless of how good you play (provided your opponent isn't a random Les Bannis group). Your interrupt and lockdown tacktick is only viable when you win mezz and even then you will problably loose to a equilly skilled group with more dps. This game is about dealing damage as fast as possible and therefore you need classes that can bring a healed target solo. In this set-up that is only 1 character and thats not enough imo

But anyway have fun on Camlann

kindrid

Fledgling Freddie
Bugz said:
I fail to see how phase shift / fz / battler /use2 / sotg / zo' use / 2k+ hitpoints / reinforced etc. makes a 'paper bard?'

What becouse you play bard you think u`ll survive? Yesterday played in nexus pug,had theu sorc me(warrior) skald bm druid cleric shaman .I was MA i see a bard he gets a slam u r ofc soo skilled to use batler before getting slamed u zoarkat etc etc after slam u get knoked out bye killed paper bards threw di and heals . Then i see cleric getting train of savage and 2 zerkers u run to cleric u put bg and u kill paper dual wielders 1 by one in 12 seconds none of them survived the slam and mighty assist OF skald :D and not sc`ed rr ~4+ bm wich should of been HO merc. Bugz i dont care if u like bard or play bard and defend the class but a shaman with batler malise zo and soo on wearing chain and having insta ae desease wich may alow him to run away or not get cought by assist train is more prefurable in my point of view. Second u need some real skilled person to play bard becouse its one of hardest classes in game bard has just way to many things to do. This is not hibernia m8, feel free to explore other classes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom