Battlefield 5 to be set in WW1

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Add us on the friends bit mate
What he said. Im nearly lvl 9 healer. But switched to try scout for a while. Its most rewarding when you get a head shot. How do you tell how far your shot was?

throdgrain

FH is my second home
What he said. Im nearly lvl 9 healer. But switched to try scout for a while. Its most rewarding when you get a head shot. How do you tell how far your shot was?
Think it comes up when you hit the target. Your longest one will be recorded on your stats thing. My longest is now 146, I think that's gone up a fraction :)

My in-game name is throdgrain, strangely enough lol :)

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Level 30 now and classes levels all at three and medic at 8.

Got access to 102 of the weapons now. Thats good

throdgrain

FH is my second home
Personally I'm not going for big points scores, that can wait. I find I mostly get better at the game towards the end, and by then a 0.75 kdr is very difficult to improve on. For BF1 I'm trying to consolidate a reason KDR , just 1:1 or so, so that later when it all improves I have something to build on :)

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
I never get good kdr. 0.36 i think mine is. But u can build it better with a scout than a front line cannon fodder

throdgrain

FH is my second home
I never get good kdr. 0.36 i think mine is. But u can build it better with a scout than a front line cannon fodder

Undoubtedly so, don't get me wrong I'm not criticizing, just saying how I'm going to do it this time :)

throdgrain

FH is my second home
Hardcore is back! Hardcore! Well chuffed, had almost lost interest waiting :)

throdgrain

FH is my second home
Think they are renting them, but you can click on "custom games" then go from there, happy days, it's so much harder, you have to be so much more careful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom