Battlefield 5 to be set in WW1

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
watched my son playing the BETA and it did look a lot of fun. He was on horse back attacking enemy with a sword then on a train...

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Have to say I have had my mind changed by much of the footage now, however as with any release in future, I will wait 2 weeks after buying it due to all the clusterfucks of cross platform releases lately.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Welp. Eleven oclock came the game opened up. Played the intro bits and got straight into an operations game. Played for an hour ish and got to level 2 and i killed ten peoples woot.

Always above 60fps at 1080p and it looks lovely.

throdgrain

FH is my second home
Looks great and plays smoothly. Couldn't remember the fps command so can't tell you what I had, but seems great. Happy days!

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Played some solo campaign. Had fun being a pidgeon for a few mins very atmospheric.

Also couple of rush maps and a domination game nearly lvl four. No issues with lag and had fun :).

throdgrain

FH is my second home
Had the Nvidia FPS counter on. 90-100 fps smooth as you like, that's with an i5/9700GTX. Game looks great, can't wait for hardcore mode though.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Had the Nvidia FPS counter on. 90-100 fps smooth as you like, that's with an i5/9700GTX. Game looks great, can't wait for hardcore mode though.
It does get a tad annoying when people just fire through freindlies hehe

leggy

Probably Scottish
Add me too. I'm TheoCrow. I remember 1944 being much much easier to stay alive. I am getting pasted from all angles in this.

I also find the random enemy spawning next to me bollocks quite frustrating. On at least 3 occasions so far an enemy has materialised right in front of me only to shoot me with his much better weapon (i'm only lvl 5).

leggy

Probably Scottish
Saying all that the game is beautiful and the maps are really well constructed.

throdgrain

FH is my second home
Add me too. I'm TheoCrow. I remember 1944 being much much easier to stay alive. I am getting pasted from all angles in this.

I also find the random enemy spawning next to me bollocks quite frustrating. On at least 3 occasions so far an enemy has materialised right in front of me only to shoot me with his much better weapon (i'm only lvl 5).
No one on there called TheoCrow mate

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Cant work out how to join the game your in tho. Any ideas?

Got to rank 6 now wondering what to spend my bonds on and where you find the weapons you get from crates once u opened them.

throdgrain

FH is my second home
It's not very clear in fairness is it? I've been looking for ages.

leggy

Probably Scottish
Those aren't weapons in the crates. They're lame skins for the weapons you probably haven't unlocked yet.

It appears you level up each class independently of your overall rank. Once you get a class to lvl3 (takes fucking ages by the looks) most of the weapons are unlocked and you are then free to spend the war bonds you don't have on said new weapons.

So far I don't like the levelling system but it's there for a reason. Although I'm a bit fed up of that default shitty gun for the assault class. Hence why domination maps are spammed full of medics and scouts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom