Battlefield 5 to be set in WW1

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Im an assault guy with a crappy gun lol. I see i got to lvl one on class at lvl seven this evening.

Died next to @throdgrain a couple times

leggy

Probably Scottish
Im an assault guy with a crappy gun lol. I see i got to lvl one on class at lvl seven this evening.

Died next to @throdgrain a couple times

I don't commit but I feel like I have to stick with assault until I level up. The level bar is full but no level!! I hate that m18£373:!: thing.

This is my BF1 life:

Die
You hit enemy for +98
You Vs Foe: 0 vs 8

leggy

Probably Scottish
I've resorted to setting up loads of TNT charges and defending flags. Took a whole squad out for .... wait for it ... 50 measly fucking XP

throdgrain

FH is my second home
I'm playing scout for a bit now, until I change to Hardcore mode and never play softcore ever again. Good game tonight Moriath :)

leggy

Probably Scottish
Aaaalso. Join Squads :)

I had to find out the hard way that you can instaspawn near any of your squad. Wondered why I was the only sap running half way across the map to capture a flag only to be torched by some cunt with a flamer.

leggy

Probably Scottish
I'm playing scout for a bit now, until I change to Hardcore mode and never play softcore ever again. Good game tonight Moriath :)

What's the difference between hardcore and soft core?

It'll be difficult but please give me the actual answer :)

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
What's the difference between hardcore and soft core?

It'll be difficult but please give me the actual answer :)
Hardcore has friendly fire switched on so you gotta be more careful about explosives and wild firing. So e take off the reticule as well. Meaning iron sights isthe only way to go.

Ifound poison gas grenades can rack up the points ifyou catch ppl withouttheir masks on.

throdgrain

FH is my second home
Hardcore also has much greater weapon damage, and they bad guys don't have red blobs over thier heads :)

And, err, never mind lol

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Although scout is only red blobbed if its located by someone and they press q to report it

leggy

Probably Scottish
Although scout is only red blobbed if its located by someone and they press q to report it

Ah I thought it was blobbed when you fired at someone or they looked in your general direction or they thought about you in a sexual way.

throdgrain

FH is my second home
Yep, Hardcore = none of that bollocks, and no gay x-hairs in the middle of the screen either :)

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Fuck sake I've bought the game already but it unlocks at 11pm. Tell me there's a way round it.*

*One that doesn't require me to pay 60 quid instead of 35 quid to play it a few hours earlier :D
Vpn to aussie. Ifit unlocks earlier for them. Only way i know

Level 9 now almost assault lvl 2 as well.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Lvl 19 and both medic and assault are level three. I begun spending bonds :) so much better than bf4. Screw futuristic / modern guns

Tilda

How do I get you as friends?
I am getting pissed off with idiots who take a tank, and then camp at the back sniping and dont push points. Similarly with the Dreadnaught on the egyptian maps.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom