Battlefield 5 to be set in WW1

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Listed on a swiss website.

"Mehrspieler Taktik Shooter im 1. Weltkrieg" which translates to "Multiplayer tactical shooter in WW1"

D8nQQe8.png

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Much better none of the uber guns that kill you from across the map. Trench warfare and no flying

SilverHood

FH is my second home
Should be interesting! There was some pretty intense fighting in the Balkans and Italy that didn't involve trenches.

Urgat

Part of the furniture
I'll just 24/7 U-Boat.

sorry, I thought we were starting a chant... no?

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Knowing EA, it will literally be two trenches and a bunch of machine gun nests.

~Yuckfou~

Lovely person
I'll be playing the fuck out of this. Much prefer the WW2 shooters that were around a while ago so WW1 should be full of fun too. None of your spray and pray nonsense.

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
Much better none of the uber guns that kill you from across the map. Trench warfare and no flying
Dont worry will always be someone sitting in homebase one shooting you across the map.. :p

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
I really hope that they do this from the German perspective, but they won't.

I predict that they do the early British intervention (Because that's quite good) dab into early trench warfare, then flip over to the Russian side, have some crazy subplot about Communism and stuff, and then go back to the British side when the Americans get involved. Campaign, anyway.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
No matter what they do, can't be any fucking worse than Hardline, that was shit.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Looking forward to this. I hope they'll do a WW2 one as well. Call of Duty has gone fucking stupid, with each release trying to out-modern the one before.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
glad they went backwards instead of forwards tbh, as @caLLous said, COD has just gone to shit, with every release of COD they go forwards and its a sad sight to see.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
The only COD's I've ever found fun personally is Modern Warfare (cod4) and Black Ops 1.
MW2 was the multiplayer peak of COD. Had some great fun on the PC version. Single player was shit as always.

Embattle

FH is my second home
I like the look but I still just feel it isn't quite right.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
All depends whether they rinse people for £100 again, whether I buy it.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
All depends whether they rinse people for £100 again, whether I buy it.

Will do, it'll prob be £49 for the game £69 for the deluxe edition then a further £40 for the season pass.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom