awww puppethealer

CuddleBunny!

Banned
Kjel said:
Grats on the class respec Luon! I never thought it'd happen!
HE HE FUCKING HE!!!!!111111111111111111111
such a new comment you came with.. read the whole thread retardboy :(

Kjel

One of Freddy's beloved
I did read the whole thread, that was the only comment I felt worth commenting on.

CuddleBunny!

Banned
Kjel said:
I did read the whole thread, that was the only comment I felt worth commenting on.
liek.. 10 people allready commented it.. and the thread is like.. old.. silly gohansj bumpoing it! /spaankkkkkk on thy heinie!1 :twak:

Kjel

One of Freddy's beloved
<shrug> If that floats your boat.
Now if you excuse me I have more elph pr0n to download from Malev.

CuddleBunny!

Banned
Kjel said:
<shrug> If that floats your boat.
Now if you excuse me I have more elph pr0n to download from Malev.
xD nothing personal and stueefz u c.. i blame deh b33rz tbh!11

gohan

FH is my second home
ye well :< havent been on FH for 2 weeks felt my comment was well needed plus the whine made me laugh

brad

Fledgling Freddie
Sparrow said:
Luon the "adding shit ranger" one of the most respected players to ever grace this server.

What about me? :cheers:

brad

Fledgling Freddie
Noooo i dont add and im not a ranger either :) You lot know that. (looks towards some certain albs)

Your supposed to say your the best most respected non noob non adding non ugly person of entire midgard. :cheers: :clap:

P.S if you wanna listen to some decent music look up coldplay they are very decent imo.

/hands out luon elf pron movie. :cheers:

Gamah

Banned
gohan said:
ye ur an adding shit ranger too if u like

owned49.jpg

Tesla Monkor

Fledgling Freddie
Luon is cool.

But to claim an NS is 'good' cause he's doing what he's meant to (sneaking up and ganking people) is a bit redundant. Archers are good at shooting people and casters at blowing them up. ;D

I respect Luon 'cause he more often than lets me live when he could have jumped me in melee. I don't stand a chance in those fights, so whenever he does that, it's cool. :)

jiqnox

Fledgling Freddie
This was a funny thread lol luon is a irl friend and ofc he has added sometimes so have we all but he mostly run solo and even let people be if there is a poss that someone will add.

we passed number of times and just let the other be since a added fight isnt really fun, ofc he do hit like a truck (nerf u :p) and i mostly loose if i dont get pa in but saying he is an adder lol i got nothing but respect for luon both ingame and irl.

just wanted to say this and luon im gonna come and abuse ur coofee maker this week :p keep it running

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom