awww puppethealer

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
daoc_xianghua said:
i knew this since quiet some time xD

but rly his made my day, a retard that freely admits that he plays with Aim, Tip and the other uber noobs of his realm and in the same post he calls one of the most respected soloers on the server shit and doesnt even get his class right, seriously how stupid can he be.
EHEHehHHEHEH yes, coz we all know i grp with aim on my ubber alb shaman right? -.-
apparently you're as "retarded" as me. (It was I who called him a ranger, and I who called him shit).

I'll say it one more time. Im not talking about his preformance 1v1, but im talking about him adding on fights. Which some of you may, or may not, know he does.
He's probably respected all the way to hell for all i care, its just taking the piss when people defend him and calls him the greatest player ever etc but the same day he has added on more than 1 occasion on fights.

CuddleBunny!

Banned
lets leave it cycelmyggen.. they are just retards, when i'm RR10 i can add flame steal hack and whine all i want and still be "the most respected soloer" i guess :>

Gamah

Banned
CuddleBunny! said:
lets leave it cycelmyggen.. they are just retards, when i'm RR10 i can add flame steal hack and whine all i want and still be "the most respected soloer" i guess :>

A scout will never be respeced. It's like respecting Hitler.

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Healer and Shaman duo huh. I bet you where out for the fair fights against a bard and druid duo or a friar + cleric.

Or where you out to leech and shear and be an annoying fuck?

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
Puppet said:
Healer and Shaman duo huh. I bet you where out for the fair fights against a bard and druid duo or a friar + cleric.

Or where you out to leech and shear and be an annoying fuck?
No, actully we were out having fun killing people who came in our way, not adding and generally being polite to our realmmates and others fight.
if we wanted to leech i got the perfect tool, its called aoe dot, but you know what? we didn't wanna leech. we could start doing it the pryd/hib way and add/zerg but its not fun for us, it might be for you, but not for us (we got rolled/added on by almost every single hib out there)

CuddleBunny!

Banned
Gamah said:
Well aren't you just the maturist little boy.
not really! never claimed to be either..
and to be honest, i dont care what people call me/think of me, aslong as it's not the same as you.. cause you are liek.. the sux

Edlina

Can't get enough of FH
CuddleBunny! said:
and to be honest, i dont care what people call me/think of me, aslong as it's not the same as you.. cause you are liek.. the sux

Gamah can actually be funny on these forums.

You and huntingtons are just c*nts ><

Gamah

Banned
CuddleBunny! said:

Oh no!

Not "the sux" :<

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
From caster's perspective there are far better Nightshades out there than Luon. Then again I didn't meet him that often, but pre-brittle guard, pre 1s lifetap, pre ML9, without MoC3/Lifetap he had to vanish against me.

One stealther out there I repsect is Partisan's SB, he is not like Addsprount waiting for you to stop and engage someome else so he can jump you.

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Manisch Depressiv said:
From caster's perspective there are far better Nightshades out there than Luon. Then again I didn't meet him that often, but pre-brittle guard, pre 1s lifetap, pre ML9, without MoC3/Lifetap he had to vanish against me.

One stealther out there I repsect is Partisan's SB, he is not like Addsprount waiting for you to stop and engage someome else so he can jump you.

Actually I killed you a fair few times without you already being engaged in combat. Then again, I see no reason why I shouldnt jump you while you're fighting - in the end you and the group you run with is for 95% about adding.

Also the fact that if I miss PA it means I get SOI'ed and dragged to either the closest tower or peppered with arrows from nearby scouts. Killing you aint hard - its just about killing you before the zerg kills me.

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Puppet said:
Actually I killed you a fair few times without you already being engaged in combat. Then again, I see no reason why I shouldnt jump you while you're fighting - in the end you and the group you run with is for 95% about adding.

Also the fact that if I miss PA it means I get SOI'ed and dragged to either the closest tower or peppered with arrows from nearby scouts. Killing you aint hard - its just about killing you before the zerg kills me.

Didn't say you fail at it particulary often or that you're bad but your Addsprout playstyle sucks and the comment about us, yeah... It's true. *shrug*

CuddleBunny!

Banned
so much love cause i think luon is a lamer for grouping with a sb to kill my sorc.. xD
/flex

pikeh

Resident Freddy
CuddleBunny! said:
so much love cause i think luon is a lamer for grouping with a sb to kill my sorc.. xD
/flex

your an alb. your a sorc. you have a scout. Expect to be double teamed.

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
Luon!! U fkin adding ranger!!! ffs..!!

Can say this:

Luon reached rr5 at lvl44.. vs 50's. As a _bladeshade_ and elf..
He also did stick with blades, even though pretty much everyone said it was gimp, pierce has been the way for NS for a very very long time, recently blades became abit fotm since remedy came into the game.
He have tried out pretty much every possible specc there is for NS.
He have probably soloed more than anyone on Prydwen.
He also is a very good player in a grouped environment, actually, damn good, never seen a better supportplayer, and that with minimal training.
He still enjoy the game after what.. 5 years now?
He is extremely helpful and definetely isnt greedy.
He's good at his class and most people tend to fear him if he's around.
Add on this that IRL, the guy is a topbloke, humble and overall just a very nice human beeing.

I dunno but.. I read alot of BS in this thread about him that makes absolutely no sense at all. Think most people that dont have their head up their arse will agree, doesnt matter which realm they play either... Aint many on Prydwen that got the kind of reputation that Luon have worked up over the years.. seeing some fucking newbies trash him like this is just sad. Especially when it comes from assholes that played with Tip and his merry gang of loosers.

:mad:

daoc_xianghua

Fledgling Freddie
Huntingtons said:
EHEHehHHEHEH yes, coz we all know i grp with aim on my ubber alb shaman right? -.-
apparently you're as "retarded" as me. (It was I who called him a ranger, and I who called him shit).

I'll say it one more time. Im not talking about his preformance 1v1, but im talking about him adding on fights. Which some of you may, or may not, know he does.
He's probably respected all the way to hell for all i care, its just taking the piss when people defend him and calls him the greatest player ever etc but the same day he has added on more than 1 occasion on fights.

was cuddlybunny who said he grouped with Aim etc, have to say sry for that, but anyways the fact i dont even know who you are kinda shows pretty good how irrelevant you are. Calling Luon shit in your position just makes me laugh and i think alot of other ppl here feel the same.

Alexandrinus

Fledgling Freddie
CuddleBunny! said:
and who the fuck are you? -_-
get the hint?
you can read a sighn? or let the 6 year old kid who let you read my post and tell you my question read also my sighn.

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
Manisch Depressiv said:

might just be me, but pre all those things - how could he vanish?

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
daoc_xianghua said:
was cuddlybunny who said he grouped with Aim etc, have to say sry for that, but anyways the fact i dont even know who you are kinda shows pretty good how irrelevant you are. Calling Luon shit in your position just makes me laugh and i think alot of other ppl here feel the same.
oh noes :/ IM NOT KNOWN BY A JH PLAYER, HOW AWFUL!
the fact is i dont know who you are other than by your sig, shows how much i care about you or any other defending loun (especially those posting how much of a great guy he is and a good player etc. clearly missing my point that he can be the best ns out there, but he's shit coz he adds)

Heta

Fledgling Freddie
Shike said:
Luon!! U fkin adding ranger!!! ffs..!!

Can say this:

Luon reached rr5 at lvl44.. vs 50's. As a _bladeshade_ and elf..
He also did stick with blades, even though pretty much everyone said it was gimp, pierce has been the way for NS for a very very long time, recently blades became abit fotm since remedy came into the game.
He have tried out pretty much every possible specc there is for NS.
He have probably soloed more than anyone on Prydwen.
He also is a very good player in a grouped environment, actually, damn good, never seen a better supportplayer, and that with minimal training.
He still enjoy the game after what.. 5 years now?
He is extremely helpful and definetely isnt greedy.
He's good at his class and most people tend to fear him if he's around.
Add on this that IRL, the guy is a topbloke, humble and overall just a very nice human beeing.

I dunno but.. I read alot of BS in this thread about him that makes absolutely no sense at all. Think most people that dont have their head up their arse will agree, doesnt matter which realm they play either... Aint many on Prydwen that got the kind of reputation that Luon have worked up over the years.. seeing some fucking newbies trash him like this is just sad. Especially when it comes from assholes that played with Tip and his merry gang of loosers.

:mad:

you forgot that he does a mean Bacardi Razz, everything else is pretty much spot on tho

gogo luo you damn ranger! :drink:

Eregion

Fledgling Freddie
Manisch Depressiv said:
Interesting, since you seem to be talking pre-toa here (or just cus you couldnt be arsed doing it?) but afaik ns's didn't get vanish until NF you know?
Not like it's anything to brag about making a stealther use vanish as a sorc imo :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom