awww puppethealer

Kanim

Banned
Eregion said:
Interesting, since you seem to be talking pre-toa here (or just cus you couldnt be arsed doing it?) but afaik ns's didn't get vanish until NF you know?
Not like it's anything to brag about making a stealther use vanish as a sorc imo :p

stfu easymoder!

belxavier

Fledgling Freddie
Eregion said:
Interesting, since you seem to be talking pre-toa here (or just cus you couldnt be arsed doing it?) but afaik ns's didn't get vanish until NF you know?
Not like it's anything to brag about making a stealther use vanish as a sorc imo :p

haha owned manisch xD, pre nf only inf had vanish and leets like rambo used use it when ts running :D

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
Huntingtons said:
oh noes :/ IM NOT KNOWN BY A JH PLAYER, HOW AWFUL!
the fact is i dont know who you are other than by your sig, shows how much i care about you or any other defending loun (especially those posting how much of a great guy he is and a good player etc. clearly missing my point that he can be the best ns out there, but he's shit coz he adds)

and you dont even dare to admit who you are ingame, makes you pretty pathetic actually..

edit: or actually.. looking at your sig that is very weird written, since it makes no sense at all.. ardd.. wiseguy.. unltd.. is that your toons? Who the hell are you? :eek:

belxavier

Fledgling Freddie
Shike said:
and you dont even dare to admit who you are ingame, makes you pretty pathetic actually..

edit: or actually.. looking at your sig that is very weird written, since it makes no sense at all.. ardd.. wiseguy.. unltd.. is that your toons? Who the hell are you? :eek:

think his sig has his toons in it tho on excal and pry afaik and btw ur avatar is le fooking ugleh like ur elph and luon!! :D

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
belxavier said:
think his sig has his toons in it tho on excal and pry afaik and btw ur avatar is le fooking ugleh like ur elph and luon!! :D

hmmz ok..

so an excalfanboi comes and diss oldschoolers that are "respected" here on Pryd, with an attitude.. cool. o_O

And my avatar rox ffs :D I like it so shush!

and elphs>Norse anyday ;)

CuddleBunny!

Banned
can liek.. someone close this thread? -_- more and more retarded off-topic answears for each page :<

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
Shike said:

ardd, druid @ excal, unltd, shaman @ pryd, Wiseguy, paladin @ Gareth. And i dont know you either, so who cares -.-. shaman is low rr still (3l2) so there's no reason for you to know me, besides support arent the most known by name.

/edit

and why is it weird written?

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
Dorin said:
u ever played a stealther btw?
nope, so? does it give him the right to add (ofc it does, he can play the way he wants etc. you know what i mean i hope tho)

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
Huntingtons said:
ardd, druid @ excal, unltd, shaman @ pryd, Wiseguy, paladin @ Gareth. And i dont know you either, so who cares -.-. shaman is low rr still (3l2) so there's no reason for you to know me, besides support arent the most known by name.

/edit

and why is it weird written?

thats the thing, you have hardly played on prydwen, and are so quick to say stuff about people, when you aint been a part of the history. If you were, you'd know that most mids actually like Luon, as he also have played there, with Warders, if you know which guild that was.

And its just weird, wasnt sure if it was toons you listed or wtf it was supposed to mean, since you have written in a \ and a / with no spacing at all. Add to it, the toons names are pretty bad aswell so your sig look total shit. At least put in spaces between the names or something if you want people to understand that it is your toons names you got there. Or maybe you want it that way.. who gives a crap anyhows..

Time for XP now! tata

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
Shike said:
thats the thing, you have hardly played on prydwen, and are so quick to say stuff about people, when you aint been a part of the history. If you were, you'd know that most mids actually like Luon, as he also have played there, with Warders, if you know which guild that was.

And its just weird, wasnt sure if it was toons you listed or wtf it was supposed to mean, since you have written in a \ and a / with no spacing at all. Add to it, the toons names are pretty bad aswell so your sig look total shit. At least put in spaces between the names or something if you want people to understand that it is your toons names you got there. Or maybe you want it that way.. who gives a crap anyhows..

Time for XP now! tata
playd pryd since i started (with breaks etc) so yeah i know warders.
From the times i've rvr'd (i only duo, or well, had 2 grps or smth Oo) i have seen him as an adding stealther, therefore he could be anything really. The main thing is he adds, which is what i care about. I could understand your frustration if it happend one time and i went on fh as some random hunter, made a thread calling him the most adding scum in whole wide world. I didnt.
I called him a shit player (bad choice of words i guess, but thats what i mean shit = adding) in a thread where he's mentioned. Suddenly every hib and their mom pops by and defends him. Im only speaking of experience, how i've encountered him. I have no disregard of his social status, his rr (or well, shit is that he's rr10 and still adds) or playing.
Adding = shit from everybody.
My sig is pretty forward, 3 names where you can contact me, nonthing else. I cba to put rr/template/ml/gold/bubs of exp/guildnames etc etc etc on, that's retarded showoff.

Edlina

Can't get enough of FH
Yea retarded to show which server your chars are on... very retarded!

You're rr3 for crying out loud, how much can luo have added on you...? And if you open your eyes it's not only hibs defending him just as many mids and albs.

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
Huntingtons said:
playd pryd since i started (with breaks etc) so yeah i know warders.
From the times i've rvr'd (i only duo, or well, had 2 grps or smth Oo) i have seen him as an adding stealther, therefore he could be anything really. The main thing is he adds, which is what i care about. I could understand your frustration if it happend one time and i went on fh as some random hunter, made a thread calling him the most adding scum in whole wide world. I didnt.
I called him a shit player (bad choice of words i guess, but thats what i mean shit = adding) in a thread where he's mentioned. Suddenly every hib and their mom pops by and defends him. Im only speaking of experience, how i've encountered him. I have no disregard of his social status, his rr (or well, shit is that he's rr10 and still adds) or playing.
Adding = shit from everybody.
My sig is pretty forward, 3 names where you can contact me, nonthing else. I cba to put rr/template/ml/gold/bubs of exp/guildnames etc etc etc on, that's retarded showoff.

well I've seen Luon play countless hours IRL, I've ran long with him, shortly, I know how he plays.. sometimes he adds as does everyone, but, what you dont give a total crap about is that as I've said before, he have probably soloed most of everyone on Prydwen.

With your flawed logic you kinda judge everyone and say they are shit (=adding as you put it.. why not say adding instead..) since EVERYONE adds now and then, I view myself as a soloer when I play NS but I'll admit I add aswell now and then, I usually have a reason for it but fact still stand, I add, so does you, so does everyone that plays DAoC, some get a huge majority of their RPs with adding, some get a very small portion of it from adding. From your limited PoV you judge one of the best NS's on Prydwen, a very nice guy that (as you can see in this thread) quite many people hold very high in regard.

Now ask yourself, is it you, with your few isolated events where you got a picture of him as shit, or those that have played prydwen for years that reasonably should have a better overall picture of him as a nice fella that should be more correct in a judgement of him?

My vote, not unexpected goes to those that know him, that have played with him and against him for years, what do you think? If you are a childish stubborn person you might claim you are correct, since the world obviosly spins around you, or you can be humble and wise and admit that maybe, just maybe, you judged him abit too quick and will give it alittle more time to see how it really is. I'm pretty certain you will rethink over time.

And regarding your sig again.. I never asked of you to be silly and put in realmranks etc.. (why that is silly is beyond me though.. might have to do with the level of the ranks I guess..), all I said was, put in some spacing at least and you jumped the gun and assumed I meant something else, kindof like you did with Luon. You get my point here?

:)

edit: And to say that putting the guildname in the sig is retarded showoff.. well, I believe its nice to belong to a guild, and be proud of it. Maybe your guild suck so you are ashamed of it, and possibly even jealous of people that are in solid "respected" guilds that people know by name. I dunno, we all have our reasons for things I guess... even if they seem strikingly strange.

Luona

Fledgling Freddie
didnt want to type in this thread to mr huntingtons but the situation you talk about i belevie i engage your healer buddy and *drumwhirl* another solo tank hibb added on fight. second time ive added on you is after you buffsheared me near oriens bridge so .... atleast thats my pov yours might be difference. and calling me an adding **** whatever dood ive been solo 80% of my daoc /play time ive been possible added by every char that plays on this server.

ofc most scouts call me an adder by all rights last 2 years there isint a single scout that havent added me that plays on prydwen exception might be carp´s alt scout. So by all rights i add back im sorry but most ppl come inhere justify there playstyle with calling other ppl shit and other silleh words instead of remember all the times they have duo killed a solo a they have trio killed a solo etc.

and for iseeyou 90% of your rps you´ve gained by adding on fg vs fg fights etc and rest for leeching of diff solo stealthers from midd and hibb.

and game mechanics are so if i dont have purge up vs a caster with 2 diff from of cc and lifetap nukes i kinda die.... wouldnt matter if i was rr56 but i guess clueless people only seeing from thier pov dont get that.

But im also kinda glad ive made such an impact on your view of daoc that you acctually bother to mention me iSeeyou and huntingtons good for you ...

rr10 is just detection or lack of other interest, have nothing to do with game play or "skillz" and if a rr10 ns adding on a fight is the worst you´ve seen in this game after playing since start dammit man huntingtons you havent seen much :D. i have seen far terrible game play like rr11 infil/minc jumping on rr3 sbs ^^ or fg steamrolling solo lvl 40 caster. or all stealthers that been farming lvl20-44 doods in df. the list goes on and on. and im sorry that your good almighty duo that added on the midd fg almost everyfight they had. feels the need to calling me stuff.

anyways drink a cold beer relax and enjoy best mmorpg ever doods instead of making useless threads

Quinlan

Fledgling Freddie
Luona said:
or fg steamrolling solo lvl 40 caster.

Someone needs to tell that little grey Alb Guardian that Legionairs in HW are NOT a good exp spot atm ;p

pjuppe

Fledgling Freddie
Luona said:
anyways drink a cold beer relax and enjoy best mmorpg ever doods instead of making useless threads

can't, prydwen is down :(

:p

CuddleBunny!

Banned
bite me luon.
i had almost 70 days played at RR 4L5... and i soloed like 90% of those rp's unbuffed -_- didnt get my own bb until RR 4L8 or so, and then a month or so later NF got launched... so get your facts right you ****

CuddleBunny!

Banned
Luona said:
i have seen far terrible game play like rr11 infil/minc jumping on rr3 sbs ^^ or fg steamrolling solo lvl 40 caster. or all stealthers that been farming lvl20-44 doods in df.
or RR10 Nightshades teaming up with RR4 shadowblades and duoing RR3 sorcies? -_-

Edit: for the record my western basilisk killed you after i died, even tho dreamie started to help you with it(but he got distracted by a backstabbing sb)

Gamah

Banned
CuddleBunny! said:
bite me luon.
i had almost 70 days played at RR 4L5...

So that just means you are an incredibly bad player oO your boasting about it because?

CuddleBunny!

Banned
Gamah said:
So that just means you are an incredibly bad player oO your boasting about it because?
go troll somewhere else, retard.
or try soloing unbuffed against buffed enemies, pre-MoS as a scout...
you are such a silly person gamah.. seems your only joy is to be a annoying twat

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
Luona said:
didnt want to type in this thread to mr huntingtons but the situation you talk about i belevie i engage your healer buddy and *drumwhirl* another solo tank hibb added on fight. second time ive added on you is after you buffsheared me near oriens bridge so .... atleast thats my pov yours might be difference. and calling me an adding **** whatever dood ive been solo 80% of my daoc /play time ive been possible added by every char that plays on this server.

ofc most scouts call me an adder by all rights last 2 years there isint a single scout that havent added me that plays on prydwen exception might be carp´s alt scout. So by all rights i add back im sorry but most ppl come inhere justify there playstyle with calling other ppl shit and other silleh words instead of remember all the times they have duo killed a solo a they have trio killed a solo etc.

and for iseeyou 90% of your rps you´ve gained by adding on fg vs fg fights etc and rest for leeching of diff solo stealthers from midd and hibb.

and game mechanics are so if i dont have purge up vs a caster with 2 diff from of cc and lifetap nukes i kinda die.... wouldnt matter if i was rr56 but i guess clueless people only seeing from thier pov dont get that.

But im also kinda glad ive made such an impact on your view of daoc that you acctually bother to mention me iSeeyou and huntingtons good for you ...

rr10 is just detection or lack of other interest, have nothing to do with game play or "skillz" and if a rr10 ns adding on a fight is the worst you´ve seen in this game after playing since start dammit man huntingtons you havent seen much :D. i have seen far terrible game play like rr11 infil/minc jumping on rr3 sbs ^^ or fg steamrolling solo lvl 40 caster. or all stealthers that been farming lvl20-44 doods in df. the list goes on and on. and im sorry that your good almighty duo that added on the midd fg almost everyfight they had. feels the need to calling me stuff.

added on every mid fight we've encountered? and i cant recall orions bridge, might have been a zerg fest or something, but i dont like shearing enemies we're not gonna kill (sorry if i did! =o)
we dont add on mid grps unless its zerg vs grp or smth like that. we can stand and watch it if we like, but we wont add.
and its not like it happend one time with you adding, but i see we all got our sides of the truth.
Ok, Im sorry for calling you a shit player, and maybe even an adder, but you've added on us so thats how i judge you
(and i've seen worse things than you adding :p i play excal remember that)
PS. Still, i cant speak for what you've done, but i can speak from my experience. Maybe it's coz you're rr10 i notice it, maybe it's coz you're elph and ugly i notice it i dunno :p)
anyway, ill take it back seeing as everyone adores you. You're not shit. prove my first impression wrong and stop adding :mad:

Heta

Fledgling Freddie
CuddleBunny! said:
you are such a silly person gamah.. seems your only joy is to be a annoying twat

this is a funny post coming from you :p

and dont QQ about unbuffed, unbuffed people have nothing to do in rvr

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
Huntingtons said:
added on every mid fight we've encountered? and i cant recall orions bridge, might have been a zerg fest or something, but i dont like shearing enemies we're not gonna kill (sorry if i did! =o)
we dont add on mid grps unless its zerg vs grp or smth like that. we can stand and watch it if we like, but we wont add.
and its not like it happend one time with you adding, but i see we all got our sides of the truth.
Ok, Im sorry for calling you a shit player, and maybe even an adder, but you've added on us so thats how i judge you
(and i've seen worse things than you adding :p i play excal remember that)
PS. Still, i cant speak for what you've done, but i can speak from my experience. Maybe it's coz you're rr10 i notice it, maybe it's coz you're elph and ugly i notice it i dunno :p)
anyway, ill take it back seeing as everyone adores you. You're not shit. prove my first impression wrong and stop adding :mad:

Nice :)

One last thing, it is extremely hard for nonstealthers to actually know how a stealther really behave overall, since you cannot see them. There are people I used to think bad of before when I played chanter mostly, I changed my view after playing NS, when I see them, standing and looking at 1vs1's and not adding etc.. I've stood with enemystealthers watching FG's fight and stuff like that alot, you can do that 10 times, then you fight someone in a 1vs1, get killed by the very same FG you been watching 10 times, next time you add and get called a fucking wanker.. thats pretty much how it often is, quite funny :>

Gamah

Banned
CuddleBunny! said:

Yes but least I can troll without using personal insults to show how mature I really am.

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
Shike said:
Nice :)

One last thing, it is extremely hard for nonstealthers to actually know how a stealther really behave overall, since you cannot see them. There are people I used to think bad of before when I played chanter mostly, I changed my view after playing NS, when I see them, standing and looking at 1vs1's and not adding etc.. I've stood with enemystealthers watching FG's fight and stuff like that alot, you can do that 10 times, then you fight someone in a 1vs1, get killed by the very same FG you been watching 10 times, next time you add and get called a fucking wanker.. thats pretty much how it often is, quite funny :>
i always tell my grps not to kill soloers (they do it sometimes still but cant do anything about it im afraid). suck to play a support when you feel that way =/

gohan

FH is my second home
imo luon is poop :sex: i saw him lose 1v1 to a scout in pure melee once :< how embarasing :p

Kjel

One of Freddy's beloved
Huntingtons said:
no, cause he's a **** adding shit ranger :< (yes im bitter when he adds on strong healer/shaman duo's killing other duo's)

Grats on the class respec Luon! I never thought it'd happen!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom