awww puppethealer

Quinlan

Fledgling Freddie
Quinlan said:
Maybe you should talk some other people about luon..maybe realm mates who have been around for ages. See how they feel about luon.

Zedenz said:
Normally I wouldn't reply to such tripe but I will make an exception this time as a mere commoner like Iseeyou has the audacity to send up one of the most highly respected Assasins of all 3 realms, Luon.

Calling him shit too is comical, not many people can match the sort of dedication to the class that Luon has, even at RR10Lx he continues to better himself more and more.

You picked on the wrong guy buddy, I'll be certain to make sure I slaughter you everytime I see you in game from now on, and believe me I have spared you on numerous occasions more out of pity. Although that may have its difficulties as you have said yourself, you have a certain afection for the elevated regions of the map.

Rant!

get my drift Mr huntingtons?

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
Calling Luon shit is like putting your dick in your sisters ass... It´s just wrong.

There are maybe 2 stealthers on the entire server with the same dedication as Luon. Just by coming here and first calling him a ranger and then trying to say he is shit for adding on your poor scout ass is just showing how clueless you are.

And mr I group with Aim, Tip etc... Well That kinda says it all about you doesn´t it? :puke:

Alexandrinus

Fledgling Freddie
Zedenz said:
Come to think of it, I believe the last time we fought 1v1 around Beno you got your ass served, but all things aside I let you live on like 15%, only for you to shoot me in the back when I turned to walk off.
never let a scout alive they dont deserve it.

Glacier

Fledgling Freddie
Huntingtons said:
who cares, all the same adding. He's shit and that's what matters the most.

Hahahahahaha , Luon > You, any day, in any situation, at 10% hp.

koxi

One of Freddy's beloved
Huntingtons said:
who cares, all the same adding. He's shit and that's what matters the most.

He's the worst u can run into, but i never think i saw him when he was not solo.. usually doesn't add either imo.. sure it's the same guy ?

Dwali

Can't get enough of FH
koxi said:
He's the worst u can run into, but i never think i saw him when he was not solo.. usually doesn't add either imo.. sure it's the same guy ?
so is cylian and kipu also...to run in to...2x hard as rock stealthers

Puppet

Part of the furniture
rotfl @ this

Dunno what's more funny - the initial post or mr. Huntingtons claiming Luon is a shitty adding ranger.

Oh well atleast now we know Huntington's postings are based on .. nothing :O

pikeh

Resident Freddy
keep digging that hole huntingtons, its quite amusing.

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Roflmao that's funny.
Luon damnfuckingwankeraddingpieceofshit are u lololololol
Best BS ever :p

Sinnica

Fledgling Freddie
He also gangs up with an alb to kill a mid :<
(youre gonna hear that for the rest of your life luo!)

daoc_xianghua

Fledgling Freddie
Puppet said:
Oh well atleast now we know Huntington's postings are based on .. nothing :O

i knew this since quiet some time xD

but rly his made my day, a retard that freely admits that he plays with Aim, Tip and the other uber noobs of his realm and in the same post he calls one of the most respected soloers on the server shit and doesnt even get his class right, seriously how stupid can he be.

belxavier

Fledgling Freddie
daoc_xianghua said:
ffs is that so unnatural? :(

yes if u dont share them!, and luon is teh evil stinkeh perverted elf of deviance :S need a stun bot for him so can shoot him from range and not catch his STD's :<

CuddleBunny!

Banned
find more skills in thidranki infils than you will in Luon.. i actually unstealthed and killed him with my cleric once -_- (yes some scouts added but i got the DB xD)
ow and zedenk, when a ASSASIN attacks a ARCHER in MELEE the outcome aint all that hard to figure out -_- retard.

belxavier

Fledgling Freddie
CuddleBunny! said:
find more skills in thidranki infils than you will in Luon.. i actually unstealthed and killed him with my cleric once -_- (yes some scouts added but i got the DB xD)
ow and zedenk, when a ASSASIN attacks a ARCHER in MELEE the outcome aint all that hard to figure out -_- retard.

yeh often an archer losses to assasins in melee, but not always just often especially if u stand there and let them perf u despite ur mos, try rotate ur body :p, and to call him a retard cos u die to assasin makes u look very small minded :< and luon is an excellent ns and yes i lost to him plenty and beat him plenty in MELEE as an archer omfg m8s :E!?

CuddleBunny!

Banned
belxavier said:
yeh often an archer losses to assasins in melee, but not always just often especially if u stand there and let them perf u despite ur mos, try rotate ur body :p, and to call him a retard cos u die to assasin makes u look very small minded :< and luon is an excellent ns and yes i lost to him plenty and beat him plenty in MELEE as an archer omfg m8s :E!?
with mos4 and 50 stealth i rarely get PA'd, but the problem is(atleast with my scout) is that as a archer i like to have some archer skills, so got only 18 thrust atm ;O so i dont hit all that much, and when i hit i hit for like 60-100 :E and usualy by the time i land a slam(after like 10 tries) i'm on 10% hits :< happens i can kill assasins to with my scout if i'm lucky and land slam and they dont have purge up so i can critshot.
and i called him a retard cause of his statements.
i have no problem with loosing to assasins 1on1, but when 2 assasins of diffrent realm team up on my sorc i feel that i have the right to whine :(

pip

Banned
Huntingtons said:
no, cause he's a **** adding shit ranger :< (yes im bitter when he adds on strong healer/shaman duo's killing other duo's)

and mucho <333 @ icu irl!
Ranger lol :eek7: Wonder what bow he got never seen him with 1 but he hits hard with it lol <sarcasm>giv us all a break cuntingtons :p

Zedenz

Can't get enough of FH
CuddleBunny! said:
with mos4 and 50 stealth i rarely get PA'd, but the problem is(atleast with my scout) is that as a archer i like to have some archer skills, so got only 18 thrust atm ;O so i dont hit all that much, and when i hit i hit for like 60-100 :E and usualy by the time i land a slam(after like 10 tries) i'm on 10% hits :< happens i can kill assasins to with my scout if i'm lucky and land slam and they dont have purge up so i can critshot.
i have no problem with loosing to assasins 1on1, but when 2 assasins of diffrent realm team up on my sorc i feel that i have the right to whine :(

eh?

Like I said last time I fought you I let you live only for you to shoot me in the back for my troubles when I turned to leave, true cheap shot artist.

Not sure where the 2 assasin thing comes from, needless to say though, I won't be sparing you in future.

belxavier

Fledgling Freddie
CuddleBunny! said:

well in current climate tbh and especially as a scout a melee based spec is better imo sure u want slam some melee and a decent amount of bow...i have 34 odd bow and can still crit shot light tanks for 900 if lucky which imo not bad dmg and a scout can hit significantly harder, but fair enough not nice to get teamed on by 2 realms :E

CuddleBunny!

Banned
Zedenz said:
eh?

Like I said last time I fought you I let you live only for you to shoot me in the back for my troubles when I turned to leave, true cheap shot artist.

Not sure where the 2 assasin thing comes from, needless to say though, I won't be sparing you in future.
scroll up about 2 assasins, luon+sb added on my sorc, that's why i add on him _allways_
and i dont recall you letting me live, infact i dont even recall fighting you anywhere past months except when i port from beno and run over a bridge and see you coming towards me ;E

and belx, scouts have pooo melee dmg even at high spec.. best i ever donne was 299 dmg when i was 50 thrust, on a bluecon :<

Tay

Grumpy old fecker
Huntingtons said:
dont care if he was jesus, if he adds he's shit. Might be nice/skilled, but shit when he adds.

lol nowt wrong with adding. And I seriously mean that.

I add it when I see fit, it cant be as bad as all the self proclaimed RVR people playing the game how they want and calling it the right way.

There is some fucking naive people in this world.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom