awww puppethealer

Dwali

Can't get enough of FH
have u gotten yourself a new baby that u duo with...a RR2 ranger...so pwetty that u have a lowbie that u RP lvl...keep up the good work...but he will never learn to solo if he runs with u

Niroth

One of Freddy's beloved
Frireg lvl 50 sniper <<<

Haha, hilarious that you are spitting out shit at Puppet, hahaha! :D

Good going Puppet, keep it up!

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
Niroth said:
Frireg lvl 50 sniper <<<

Haha, hilarious that you are spitting out shit at Puppet, hahaha! :D

Good going Puppet, keep it up!

Niroth luktar kiss

Dwali

Can't get enough of FH
who said anything about spitting shit on him...i said gratz to him for helping a rr2 in RvR..and btw i solo all the time...i might add like most scouts but atleast i don´t Duo or trio with more stealthers...and it must be fun for u twice my RR with DW ability to farm me!

Edit give change and he gets 1 weapon and shield and i get DW and c how it will turn out

CuddleBunny!

Banned
Dwali said:
..and btw i solo all the time...i might add like most scouts but atleast i don´t Duo or trio with more stealthers.....
adding aint soloing.
and for the record, you and all the other fotm bridge-camping leecher-scouts give the old scouts a bad reputation and ruin all our fun :<

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
Coldbeard said:
PM him perhaps?
why? dont belive he would do that and besides, this is good entertainment when he will come and defend himself :eek:

Dwali

Can't get enough of FH
CuddleBunny! said:
adding aint soloing.
and for the record, you and all the other fotm bridge-camping leecher-scouts give the old scouts a bad reputation and ruin all our fun :<

<Cough>adding<Cough> like u have never added ICU....have seen u add many times and camp bridges/towers etc during the years...so put the BS in a bag and eat it up as lunch

Lothandar

Fledgling Freddie
Dwali said:
have u gotten yourself a new baby that u duo with...a RR2 ranger...so pwetty that u have a lowbie that u RP lvl...keep up the good work...but he will never learn to solo if he runs with u

bsflag.gif

CuddleBunny!

Banned
Dwali said:
<Cough>adding<Cough> like u have never added ICU....have seen u add many times and camp bridges/towers etc during the years...so put the BS in a bag and eat it up as lunch
actually i never ADD unless it's Luon(that git) yes, i grouped with Tip, Aim, Claudio etc. in OF when i didnt even have my own buffbot.
grouped 2 times or so since NF, first 1-2 weeks..
and the only times i pop stealthers infront of fg's is when the stealthers is in a grp and has killed me repeatedly.
and when i run out to rvr, i usualy go on a tower or bridge(i get range you see, it's the point of the class..) but i take of as soon as a fotm scoutOfRogs arrive...

if a stealther from midgard or hibernia has seen the scout ISeeyou grouping or adding the last months, please tell me..

PS: dwali you got owned.

Edit: it's a bit late for lunchin' now :(

Gamah

Banned
CuddleBunny! said:
actually i never ADD unless it's Luon(that git) yes, i grouped with Tip, Aim, Claudio etc.

Ahh yes the respected members of the scout class :cheers:

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
Quinlan said:
cause you cant kill him solo?
no, cause he's a **** adding shit ranger :< (yes im bitter when he adds on strong healer/shaman duo's killing other duo's)

and mucho <333 @ icu irl!

Quinlan

Fledgling Freddie
Huntingtons said:
no, cause he's a **** adding shit ranger :< (yes im bitter when he adds on strong healer/shaman duo's killing other duo's)

and mucho <333 @ icu irl!

Ermm Luon is a nightshade..

Tada..buy bye

Gamah

Banned
Jesus cares xD

If he adds so much, surely you know what class he is? :D Luon is one of the best NS's around..hardly shit.

Sparrow

Fledgling Freddie
Huntingtons said:
who cares, all the same adding. He's shit and that's what matters the most.
Luon the "adding shit ranger" one of the most respected players to ever grace this server.

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
dont care if he was jesus, if he adds he's shit. Might be nice/skilled, but shit when he adds.

Quinlan

Fledgling Freddie
Huntingtons said:
dont care if he was jesus, if he adds he's shit. Might be nice/skilled, but shit when he adds.

Maybe you should talk some other people about luon..maybe realm mates who have been around for ages. See how they feel about luon.

technasia

Fledgling Freddie
Huntingtons said:

everyone adds or has added at some point ... even you just stop the qq imo

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
technasia said:
everyone adds or has added at some point ... even you just stop the qq imo
yeah, i added @ rr1-2... not at rr10 as "the most respected ns"

Quinlan

Fledgling Freddie
Huntingtons said:
yeah, i added @ rr1-2... not at rr10 as "the most respected ns"

If you get added on all evening by rr2 scouts, infis and whatever else...what would you do after trying to solo for 3 hours?

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
Quinlan said:
If you get added on all evening by rr2 scouts, infis and whatever else...what would you do after trying to solo for 3 hours?
keep soloing -.- or log... as a matter of fact, i wont solo coz i cba! i do fg rvr and duo on my shaman with a healer. Nothing more.

/edit

and why cant you put somebody on ignore in the quickmenu? :(

Zedenz

Can't get enough of FH
Normally I wouldn't reply to such tripe but I will make an exception this time as a mere commoner like Iseeyou has the audacity to send up one of the most highly respected Assasins of all 3 realms, Luon.

Calling him shit too is comical, not many people can match the sort of dedication to the class that Luon has, even at RR10Lx he continues to better himself more and more.

You picked on the wrong guy buddy, I'll be certain to make sure I slaughter you everytime I see you in game from now on, and believe me I have spared you on numerous occasions more out of pity. Although that may have its difficulties as you have said yourself, you have a certain afection for the elevated regions of the map.

Come to think of it, I believe the last time we fought 1v1 around Beno you got your ass served, but all things aside I let you live on like 15%, only for you to shoot me in the back when I turned to walk off.

Ah well, see you in the frontier, watch your back, we'll just see how good your eyes really are Mr Iseeyou

Rant!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom