auto renewing subs!

Comos

Loyal Freddie
Well I have the same probs with auto-renewal...

I'm sure we won't see a clever goa reply here on this, or will we?

Formash

Fledgling Freddie
Vantros of the Delerium said:
VISA persued it.. about a year ago... when no one could access thier subs page to renew or cancel...

Yup , it did indeed, around about the time SI came out, people were trying to turn off auto subs, and a ton of people got billed. There was a huuuuuuge thread on BW about it back then.

I can't believe its still happening... C'mon GOA / Mythic / Wannadoo - sort yourselves out.

OMG, my first ever whine at the makers post :/

Frosen

Fledgling Freddie
I think when my subs run out and i want to cansel, i will change it to 1 month first so that if they 'accidently' bill me again it will only be 1 month in stead of 6.

Milne

Fledgling Freddie
It's done it to so many times i've lost count, lets create a revolution, where we all go and like throw desks over at goa/wanadoo/mytic HQ and say 'roar' and then spill their coffee everywhere, and they'll be like 'wtf who r u' and i'll be like 'STFU U STEALERS' and they'll say 'stfu' and poke me in the eye with a pencil and then i'll say 'ouch' and go home and it would all have been a waste of time. :twak:

Kinzana

Fledgling Freddie
i payed for a bb account for over a year without playing a single day of daoc .... :m00:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom